"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Megu has been ranting over the whole thing for a while now. I might clip her full rant.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
Seems like ol' Professor Lando is taking full advantage of the new TOS. He's drawing art of nude Rouge the Bat right now on Twitch. Not linking or screencapping for obvious reasons. Guess he really couldn't do that as Magni.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Seems like ol' Professor Lando is taking full advantage of the new TOS. He's drawing art of nude Rouge the Bat right now on Twitch. Not linking or screencapping for obvious reasons. Guess he really couldn't do that as Magni.
The art tag is going to be impacted the hardest.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like sleepy is giving here take.
To be honest I’m not surprised it’s gotten this bad this fast. There’s definitely a wave of backlash that’s coming for this as it’s clear to everyone that teens use this sight regularly. Probably not website killing but I’m taking bets on whether government’s, bank's, credit cards companies, or advertisers put their foot down first.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Not sure about Stars JP, ReGloss, or the new Stars EN gen.
Astel is the most active one in terms of PL activities though he generally went silent during busy months like during event prep, he also appears in live reading events occasionally with his trpg circle friends
Beyond that, I recall that Rikka, Roberu and Temma are still streaming on their PLs periodically too
Most of starsJP still keep their PL account although only for tweeting and so on (except for Oga who only uses his PL twitter to retweet his game updates ever since he debuted as vtuber)

edit to add this before I forgot, but Temma will be having his anniversary live today :sanasmile: the autistic knight keeps showing improvement on his singing in each live and he's been working hard for this one too

Last edited:

niggaphil

View attachment 59881
I'm starting to think Discord was a mistake, guys.
I guess next time we need to have a specific discord thread in Rec room to discuss all of these gay dramas...

the fuck did you all do now? :kroniiphone: and why the peggening 2: pegging harder? :BijouBijou:
Why people love pegging while the sounding is a better choice?
Oh wait, aren't you the one who wrote the fanfic of being sounded by Kronii? :smugselen:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I never thought I'd see the day a piss bottle reference made it into a clip of an Holo member released by that Holo member but my autistic goth oshi has done it. It doesn't have the same satisfaction that having 24 hours of autism condensed down to a couple hours does, but its nice to know Shiori thinks of us too :ponrys:

We need more Advent emotes btw

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Looks like sleepy is giving here take.
To be honest I’m not surprised it’s gotten this bad this fast. There’s definitely a wave of backlash that’s coming for this as it’s clear to everyone that teens use this sight regularly. Probably not website killing but I’m taking bets on whether government’s, bank's, credit cards companies, or advertisers put their foot down first.

Huh are there that many aggressive lesbos? Cause I doubt she means male "lewdtubers" those are pretty much nonexistent .
Anyway here's festive art from the chimken (don't think to hard on the text it's just the eggnog talking)

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh are there that many aggressive lesbos? Cause I doubt she means male "lewdtubers" those are pretty much nonexistent .
theres alot of "female" lewdtubers probably

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
The art tag is going to be impacted the hardest.
I saw people on LiveStreamFail being all "this is so good for the struggling hentai artists!" Retard, fucking hentai artists are not the ones that struggle. Regular artists have a much harder time succeeding.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Now i want lando to draw hololive girls for a maximum unicorn seethe experience.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Oh, they exist. You just haven't heard of them because the vast majority of them are incredibly unpopular. You only ever hear of them when they do something like what Sleepy described.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
theres alot of "female" lewdtubers probably
Weirdly I'm pretty sure that's also still a very very small number having poked my head into /pmg/ every once and while lewdtubers themselves are a very Much a minority a vocal one for certain but not nearly as prevalent as memes would suggest

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anyway here's festive art from the chimken (don't think to hard on the text it's just the eggnog talking)

Well

hint, it depends on what you call a "man" or a "woman" these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom