"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Turns out 2004 was 20 years ago! Wow that's longer ago than some of you have lived! Fucked up!

1980 was 20 years ago, what are you talking about?

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
I'm not sure this is the best timing for recommending me this clip, Youtube algorithm-kun.

Edit: ok this Youtube comment made me laugh out loud.
foto-no-exif-99.jpg

:whatastory:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The only Cure to the Shiori Disease spreading in our Asylum its Pure Nakirium
Wich its rare to get but this should be enough

Dont desist!
Together we can erradicate the infected

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I have to check a list but i think Matsuri its the Holo Girl with the most antis in all of Hololive even surpassing some Holostars so you cant even trust green names because they may be antis false-flagging but she kinda got herself into this situation by doing "that"
Though then again I imagine that I would feel intensely uncomfortable if I was watching one of the regulars that I tune into doing that LOL

I am an obvious unicorn hater, but also a :WHORE!!!: hater. I think I wrote a long time ago, maybe even back on KF, that I don't care who streams with who or anything like that, but I don't like it when things get 'serious'.
Obviously 'simulated underwear sex' in GTA is not exactly 'serious', but that's getting to the line where it's just creepy enough for me to say that I don't like it. (and obviously her PL whore antics bias my opinion of her too)

And to prove my consistency; I also don't like it when girls do 'serious' yuri-baiting either, some of the other JP girls have creeped me out with that before too (but I can't fully trust that, because I'm just seeing translated clips).
Basically my main point way-back-when was that any 'relationship' that 'works' shouldn't be joked about. I don't like 2 bi/lesbo girls hardcore flirting, I don't like straight guy and straight girl hardcore flirting, I don't like gay guys doing anything, etc.

Edit:
Shinri still has his PL in the most recent Lethal Company collab they had
Tangentially related to this, but we see that Holo ID girls are playing Lethal Company. Do we know if this is just a case of ID being allowed more freedom than the other branches, or is this actual Cover-wide perms?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Clip of Kronii's creepy math tutor.

edit: she forgot her collab with kiara is tomorrow, she thought it was today.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
Clip of Kronii's creepy math tutor.

edit: she forgot her collab with kiara is tomorrow, she thought it was today.

She was in high school when she was being tutored and the dude still went back to hit on her?
:kaijesssus:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I am an obvious unicorn hater, but also a :WHORE!!!: hater. I think I wrote a long time ago, maybe even back on KF, that I don't care who streams with who or anything like that, but I don't like it when things get 'serious'.
Obviously 'simulated underwear sex' in GTA is not exactly 'serious', but that's getting to the line where it's just creepy enough for me to say that I don't like it. (and obviously her PL whore antics bias my opinion of her too)

And to prove my consistency; I also don't like it when girls do 'serious' yuri-baiting either, some of the other JP girls have creeped me out with that before too (but I can't fully trust that, because I'm just seeing translated clips).
Basically my main point way-back-when was that any 'relationship' that 'works' shouldn't be joked about. I don't like 2 bi/lesbo girls hardcore flirting, I don't like straight guy and straight girl hardcore flirting, I don't like gay guys doing anything, etc.

Edit:

Tangentially related to this, but we see that Holo ID girls are playing Lethal Company. Do we know if this is just a case of ID being allowed more freedom than the other branches, or is this actual Cover-wide perms?
The ID girls just got the perms:
"This game is being streamed and monetized after confirming with Zeekerss"
Stars also got it:

Unaware of the situation for the rest

Stunned But Dumb

I'm surprised Sakana has lived as long as he has

chihirogumi

I'm not sure this is the best timing for recommending me this clip, Youtube algorithm-kun.

Edit: ok this Youtube comment made me laugh out loud.
foto-no-exif-99.jpg

:whatastory:

Unfortunately Chii-chan is familiar with her antics.

Also here's a translated clip of Chii-chan's remarks about graduating. It's a tough watch for me.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Uncle Sams horse has a plush on preorder
New Twitch TOS dropped: You thought whoring was bad before? :SelenHAHAhere:

1702497004323479.png

Source: https://safety.twitch.tv/s/article/...-Content-Classification-Labels?language=en_US

Edit: Curious if "Animated Nudity" covers Vtuber's being animated characters.
Nelsons streaming Oppai Academy in celebration

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna miss some, but ones that still maintain their roommates to various degrees:
AZKi
Roboco
Mel
Matsuri
Akirose
Choco
Noel
Laplus
All of ID1
Ollie
Kiara
Calli
Ame
Ina
IRyS
Kronii
FuwaMoco
Nerissa
All of Tempus

Not sure about Stars JP, ReGloss, or the new Stars EN gen.
Aqua's roommate still updates her fanbox with monthly diary entries. Towa and Botan will also go back to their roommate twitters every so often.

The ID girls just got the perms:
"This game is being streamed and monetized after confirming with Zeekerss"
Stars also got it:

Unaware of the situation for the rest

Bijou just confirmed that EN also got the perms :shubaIapprob:

Stunned But Dumb

Shame that I'm going to miss it, Serina is going to do the "Punch chat to sleep" asmr that she promised last week

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Uncle Sams horse has a plush on preorder

Nelsons streaming Oppai Academy in celebration

Who wouldn't want this smug prick staring at them on their shelf? $50 btw hay not included
1702512891590.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter