"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

More fun with the new Twitter media format

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
miyo is currently malding on fnaf

edit: she ragequit and is now switching to a zatsu

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Stream where they shit about trying to play the actual game in TTS when
Just watching them trying to setup tabletop simulator (with the correct models) would be a hilarious 4-hour stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just watching them trying to setup tabletop simulator (with the correct models) would be a hilarious 4-hour stream.
Honestly its quicker than you might think, autists have packs of edited dawn of war models and some miniature scans that cover that, and decently scripted maps that even let you load in pre-mades

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tuni draws

And Isa's at Death's Door

Bronze

Panko had a girl failure moment so look forward to her explanation tomorrow

Elia's playing elden ring

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
I find it really funny that Chihiro decides to quit precisely the year that Apex goes to shit:SelenHAHAhere:
Now seriously, gonna miss this Gibby gremlin.

Limkin

Stunned But Dumb

Ina streaming some fate game. Never cared about fate, but Ina sounds are good.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Not-Username

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yea that makes sense. Though that staff tweet.View attachment 59791
Inb4 she gets a 1 week vacation because she retweeted that shit from her personal account.

I dunno how to archive tweetard threads but I've been seeing reactions to this on my feed, and it's hilarious.

I just screenshot shit.

Riggers are very lucky that a lot of people haven't taken the time to learn to rig. Once some folks start figuring out how profitable it is and have the time to learn it and undercut them, it's going to be hilarious and I expect those cunts to pull some drama like "don't get rigging by X, they're a racist!"
Honestly its pretty fucking annoying to do and it takes a special kind of autism for you to do it. Also its really easy for it to look bad (rhombus gura).

Archive

Zoomers talking about business will always be one of the most insufferable kinds of discourse, because they try to force their fantasy ideologies into the real world then sperg out when it doesn't work. This is particularly telling:

image.png

Corpo-funded projects were literally the foundation of vtubing and independent one-man shows didn't really take off until later so there's no basis to this argument in the first place, but the entitlement is off the charts. Most people have to either work a boring job for years to save money to invest in their dream business or be incredibly smart about cutting costs to make it affordable for them; but this is the zoomer world where everyone gets a medal, it's supposed to be "fun and for everyone".

The law of supply and demand is an economic staple and nobody has any place in business without understanding it. The service is worth as much or as little as people are willing to pay for it, and these riggers are clearly able to keep clients coming with their current rates. Cough up the cash if you want them to do the work for you, or learn to do it yourself.

I think its cute because you see how naive they are and how little world experience they have. Thats most Vtweeters that get very outspoken about social issues.

I hope you like looping:
Discord-f-BK07t-Mh-UG.png
Yes this seems pretty retarded.

Take your pick:
Discord-p2h-Wo-UMIu-U.png
Hex Offenders is great

Get rekt Pippa

Honestly, I feel that Pippa not collabing with Kson or Calli is a good idea. The whole "never meet your heroes" thing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly, I feel that Pippa not collabing with Kson or Calli is a good idea. The whole "never meet your heroes" thing.
I think the "never meet your heroes" thing has more weight when it's about not wanting a potentially unpleasant interaction to shatter your appreciation of them and their work, rather than Pippa's situation with Kson where her "hero" is already fond of her, actively wants to work with her, and the only thing preventing it is the Pipparanoia.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lmfao incoming Kirsche Seethe

Has ironmouse ever even mentioned Razer products before?
Is this punishment for Kirsche's ongoing campaign to @ them on twitter until they make a new mouse?
Was them making ironmouse their sponsored tuber a direct call-out to Kirsche?
In the modern age I could almost see it :ironmousekek:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Has ironmouse ever even mentioned Razer products before?
Is this punishment for Kirsche's ongoing campaign to @ them on twitter until they make a new mouse?
Was them making ironmouse their sponsored tuber a direct call-out to Kirsche?
In the modern age I could almost see it :ironmousekek:
It would be a call out if they continued to sponsor increasingly more obscure vtubers while Kirsche rages into the void. Imagine if they just decided to give a sponsorship to one of the 2views that Tako shills here.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tomboy seal is doing a TF2 charity stream with nyaru and some others (luminstarspark, dolliehitsujida, kirastarfyre and professoretro)

Aussie tomboy is also live

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It would be a call out if they continued to sponsor increasingly more obscure vtubers while Kirsche rages into the void. Imagine if they just decided to give a sponsorship to one of the 2views that Tako shills here.
RAZER presents: the Naga Viper, favored by virtual youtuber Kattarina Qutie :chaos:

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom