"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure this is just something very natural progression or some shite. Like, the groomcord doesn't have anything to do with everyone in here suddenly having Shiori profile or images. It must've been your imaginations.
In fact, nobody here uses a Shiori avatar. Anyone who thinks Shiori avatars are real is clearly on drugs and hallucinating.

Don't do drugs, kids.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

AmpleChip

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Mass Effect

Chiwadesu playing Rogue Trader

Ayla finishing Little Goody Two Shoes

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Honestly no clue but a bunch of girls I follow/watch are having twitter spergouts. Nyaruu, Serafi, Sayu, Millie.
Seasonal menhara. Very dangerous.
I dunno how to archive tweetard threads but I've been seeing reactions to this on my feed, and it's hilarious.

I have to wonder how many of these small-views just spend all their time in a state of perpetual seethe. Seething at others and being seethed at. Count the number of "pre-debuts", take a drink for every lewdtuber, what's the point?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This game was fun so I'm looking forward to this.

The emulation on this game looks like typical bad crap Switch N64 emulation is known for. Kiara's character's shadow keeps becoming wireframe.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I cant believe Ame/Gura, Kiara and Fauna hate their genmates
Kiara isn't there, not only because she hates her genmates but also because she loves Indonesian Mafia princesses more

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara isn't there, not only because she hates her genmates but also because she loves Indonesian Mafia princesses more
I don't blame her. ID girls are probably more likely to try and bend their schedules to hers than any EN would for Kiara, it feels like.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I have to wonder how many of these small-views just spend all their time in a state of perpetual seethe. Seething at others and being seethed at. Count the number of "pre-debuts", take a drink for every lewdtuber, what's the point?
They're not interested in putting the effort into creating anything, they just want to be part of the cool kids club, and they assume designing a character and (optionally) commissioning a model will give them a higher social standing than people who're just fans. They then get mad when they lose that social standing to other vtubers who actually entertain people, and lash out at them.

WaWa

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Riggers are very lucky that a lot of people haven't taken the time to learn to rig. Once some folks start figuring out how profitable it is and have the time to learn it and undercut them, it's going to be hilarious and I expect those cunts to pull some drama like "don't get rigging by X, they're a racist!"

"Don't get your rigging done by that guy, he's a KF racist nazi!"

Counterpoint: I charge 1/3 the price of the competition. Do you want your titties to jiggle around like water balloons or not, v-thot? :smugselen: That's what I thot thought.

Vtubing is exciting. You're (potentially) in the spotlight. Lots of admirers. Steady income. Internet fame! And all you have to do is stream and play games badly!

(Good) rigging by contrast, seems to be exceptionally boring busywork done in the background. No meaningful fame here, and you get paid exactly once per customer. Oh, and if you suck at it, you may end up having rabid fans of your rigging victims harrass you (see Shin Umiushi).

I don't think riggers will have to worry about market saturation anytime soon.

It may not be a consistent income stream from one source, but the quality of your work is constantly on display so long as your clients are active, and they serve as a constant billboard for your work. With how bloated the industry is with hangers-on that are trying to worm into the limelight you'll always have a trickle of customers if your prices are reasonable and your work is quality. The ones charging ~$4k+ are shooting themselves in the foot by trying to fish for big hooks when there's only so many people that would pay such a price. Charge a lower price and you're more guaranteed to get a consistent flow of customers until the entire market collapses.

I wake up to the news of Chihiro Yuki graduating. She was right there, back in 2018 with Original Rin, Kaede and Mito.
Hopefully leaving the schwarzesGeschäft means her life can take an upturn. Also, apex, not even once.

Is there a secret santa you assholes are playing on groomcord that you've all decided to get shiori profiles. Boy I sure love a good ol' circlejerk.

I have a shitty sense of humour and I think it's funny. I don't even watch Shiori.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Speakin of artist/rigger discourse; I love how they're all currently fighting for their "right to charge a living wage" but in the same breath says it's a luxury and you don't need it.
Seasonal menhara. Very dangerous.

Indie ENVtuber content is regurgitating the same drama, random callouts, "This is my experience with xyz vtuber" because they broke up or spend more time followbaiting.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Boomer Vtuber Dex has dropped another classic cover. Give it a listen if you have the time and show a bit of love if you like!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Marine and Ina worked together on a drawing. Marine did the initial sketch and Ina did the coloring/correcting :irysthumbsupl:

I just think she's lovely.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I hope you like looping:
Discord-f-BK07t-Mh-UG.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
My spider oshi will play Myst on the video game system that is the undisputed winner of that generation of game consoles, Sega Saturn.

Jokes aside, unlike the PS1 port, it doesn't actually suck even if it's lower resolution.

EDIT: What are the chances lol, this happens on some hardware revisions only apparently. She'll probably continue with the PC version but for now, she's carrying on.
1249832467735.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom