"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
But it won't. Expect lots of "Trxns womxn are heccin' validerino, Tuna bigot!"
Remember: They're redditors.
Even simpler answer:
dumbmeme.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As someone who isn't into Phase (outside of Uruka)
Is Fishman's strategy of being Yagoo-like (or even to an extent, Riku) (aka, be a face of the company that is recognizable) working?

I kinda feel like it's forced.
I feel like him rolling with the punches and letting the girls use him as a kind of punching bag on stream for humour took the edge off some of Phase's teething problems early on, and it's kind of just stuck for the better in my opinion. There was a period of time in the early days before they had proper talent managers where he was overseeing basically everything himself including things he was obviously out of his depth with (women's emotions, sad girl company etc.), and while we know they were butting heads behind the scenes, I feel like it would've got much uglier if he were a faceless businessman taking a more formal, by-the-book approach.

His image feels genuine since we hear more of both the good and bad about him from the talents, rather than promotional material or his own public appearances which are few and far between. It also means there's some kind of accountability, since people can put a face to any "management said no" letdown, although that's the kind of thing that'll probably die off over time as the company grows.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh boy 5 pages I wonder what happened

:gunpeko:
Johnchama.....

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

UberSoldat

More Niji graduations, oh boy.

Yuki Chihiro and Azuchi Momo. Both debuted the same year, Chihiro is literally one of the OGs, so this is surprising to say the least.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wat :BijouBijou: hope no one bitches because she said she's doing nothing. archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Yuki Chihiro and Azuchi Momo. Both debuted the same year, Chihiro is literally one of the OGs, so this is surprising to say the least.

What the fuck chiichan :pippasadl:

She's the only one dedicated enough to play gibby and is a big deal to selen

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I still watch the few Chihiro clips that get out, huge loss for Niji.
I don't know about Momo, but Chihiro enjoys streaming a lot, so I expect her to be around in a short time.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

:fishmandispair::yagoocry:
Pour one out for @chihirogumi

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Khyo interviewed Mythos so there is a big sample of their voices for anyone trying to figure out PL's

Also Nux said he has a deal with them that if they reach 5k Twitter followers before debut he will be allowed to Collab with them

Mythos?, why would a company/group with enough clout to hire Critikal go to be interviewed by a low tier dramafag?, atleast FalseEyeD has vshoujo shekels
I sometimes watch Evanit0 (yeah I know im a fag for doing so) but back when the girls popped up with the Moisty boy doing the voiceover trailer, he theorized that these girls blew up because of Nux. He mentioned that everyone that seems to be following them is close to, or follows Nux. Some time ago Nux wanted to pull a Vtuber group but the Vshojo drama happened and it all went to shit as everyone that was backing him threw him under the bus because Vshojo was the big company to leech off to.

Why would Kyho interview the girls and not Purple Keemstar? Simple. Purple Keemstar is a Vshojo simp and given Nux's past track record I would imagine that he wouldn't want to get close to anyone from that company. I don't get the appeal of Critical (he talks like a very long shitty Family Guy analogy joke) but a shitload of people love him. I think his takes are on point for the most part and I guess people love Jesus-looking dudes with fairly decent takes (Asmongold).

Anyone know what this is about? @Azehara ?

Honestly no clue but a bunch of girls I follow/watch are having twitter spergouts. Nyaruu, Serafi, Sayu, Millie.

Not sure if it has anything to do with family. Im pretty sure she hates her mom. Usually people get very depressed or emotional over family and friends.

>no meme questions
Where is the fun in that? :annoyedpippa:

I asked a legit question. Inb4 mods delete my shit because im blacklisted or some gay shit.

Is Fishman's strategy of being Yagoo-like (or even to an extent, Riku) (aka, be a face of the company that is recognizable) working?

Its a bit forced but I feel like its mostly because the more normie community wants him to be the EN Yagoo.

Holy fuck. Chihiro was one of the few NijiJP talents I know and have watched.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

I'm a simple man. When Kaela screams like a gorilla I like.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Youtube recommended this to me, and if I had to watch it, so do you. I'm not apologizing, either.

Edit: I don't know why you guys are rating this yabai. If you've actually watched it, you should know it's either WTF or horrifying.

Last edited:

RiverBear

All Chihiro does is play Apex all day

Why would she even graduate, she could have just rode it out

soap suds

Chihiro’s been here since the beginning, literally from the first gen, so it’s sad to see her go. According to some Momo fans, she’s talked a bit about being tired recently, but I can’t find anything on it. I do wonder why Chihiro’s decided to go, but she said it was a decision she’s thought about a lot. She wanted to tell members beforehand, but she knows antis lurk there, so she decided to have the company come out first and then she'll talk about it on stream.
All Chihiro does is play Apex all day

Why would she even graduate, she could have just rode it out
A part of me thinks that the antis got to her, but the smarter part of me knows Chihiro isn’t the type to let that get to her to this extent. I’m not saying that she isn’t affected by haters, she definitely is, but I just don’t see her graduating because of them.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Doesn't strike me as forced.

Fishman is a reasonable match for Yagoo, if memed on (rather than with) rather harder. Same kind old gentleman vibes (his not actually being old notwithstanding), just more retarded but also more active within the community.

By contrast, Aviel's more a match for Riku, and comes off as considerably more forced when mentioned by his talents. I don't think that's particularly his doing, he just seems to stay out of the public view as much as possible, but he's the younger, edgier kind of corp owner.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

>no meme questions
Where is the fun in that? :annoyedpippa:

"WHERE'S THE MONEY, SAKANA!?!?"
Whoops, wrong AMA.:smugpipi:

While moving away from the whole "ID indie vtuber graduated due to dox and the ID wees are trying to dox them back" stuff, I found someone making almost a hour worth of clip related to Niji/Holo's casual apex tourney stuff that TSB (Selen/Axel/Altare) hosted few days ago.

Might tickle your fancy if you want to look at the fun shenanigans they do during it.

Looks like Selen's collab stream was a hit. Hopefully we get more insanity like this.

I feel like him rolling with the punches and letting the girls use him as a kind of punching bag on stream for humour took the edge off some of Phase's teething problems early on, and it's kind of just stuck for the better in my opinion. There was a period of time in the early days before they had proper talent managers where he was overseeing basically everything himself including things he was obviously out of his depth with (women's emotions, sad girl company etc.), and while we know they were butting heads behind the scenes, I feel like it would've got much uglier if he were a faceless businessman taking a more formal, by-the-book approach.

His image feels genuine since we hear more of both the good and bad about him from the talents, rather than promotional material or his own public appearances which are few and far between. It also means there's some kind of accountability, since people can put a face to any "management said no" letdown, although that's the kind of thing that'll probably die off over time as the company grows.

Sakana is just a good guy. Sure, he's an LOL autist but esentially a good guy. Tenma still hates his guts though.

Oh boy 5 pages I wonder what happened

:gunpeko:
Johnchama.....

The forum is slowly grooming John to be the next Nolan because we really need an autistic sperg femboy mascot.

I still watch the few Chihiro clips that get out, huge loss for Niji.
I don't know about Momo, but Chihiro enjoys streaming a lot, so I expect her to be around in a short time.
:fishmandispair::yagoocry:
Pour one out for @chihirogumi

Nooooo! Not the Cünny APEX Autist!!! Fucking hell Riku, why you let her go?

Chihiro’s been here since the beginning, literally from the first gen, so it’s sad to see her go. According to some Momo fans, she’s talked a bit about being tired recently, but I can’t find anything on it. I do wonder why Chihiro’s decided to go, but she said it was a decision she’s thought about a lot.

A part of me thinks that the antis got to her, but the smarter part of me knows Chihiro isn’t the type to let that get to her to this extent. I’m not saying that she isn’t affected by haters, she definitely is, but I just don’t see her graduating because of them.

Methinks a certain VTuber group that focuses on FPS games must've made an offer she can't refuse. They must've given her 5% on merch sales.

seenister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom