"Neeeeeeeeeee"Uruha Rushia & Amamiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

shot

and chaser

boy I wonder why I don't post about Hexa unless directly brought in by someone else, it truly is a mystery
Homie you're one of three people who get this treatment. There's a fucking reason.

Negzana

shot

and chaser

boy I wonder why I don't post about Hexa unless directly brought in by someone else, it truly is a mystery
Thanks ChatGPT for getting the prompt, says this happens in April 23 2024

Hey Karina aficionados,

I'm thrilled to share the latest developments in my ever-growing devotion to the one and only Karina. It's a whole new level of passion, and I can't wait to dive into the unique aspects that set Karina apart from the rest.

For the past 12 hours, I've been engrossed in Karina's content, seamlessly switching between intense gaming sessions and exploring her latest adventures. It's like stepping into a world where every moment is an opportunity to appreciate the sheer brilliance that is Karina.

Now, Karina has recently unveiled a groundbreaking project that has me beyond excited. Without giving away too many details (you'll have to check her socials for that), let's just say it involves a collaboration with a renowned artist, exclusive merchandise, and an innovative way for fans like us to directly contribute to her creative endeavors. My wallet may have shed a tear, but it's a small price to pay for being part of Karina's unique world.

This isn't merely a fleeting infatuation; my commitment to Karina knows no bounds. If the world were to turn its back on her, I'd be the unwavering pillar of support, ensuring that she continues to shine in every endeavor she pursues.

I've also taken it upon myself to organize a fan event dedicated solely to Karina's achievements. We're talking a virtual celebration with games, trivia, and a heartfelt tribute to the unparalleled joy she brings into our lives. If you haven't received an invite yet, you're missing out on a night filled with Karina-centric fun.

So, as my focus shifts solely to Karina, I encourage all fellow enthusiasts to join me in exploring and celebrating the unique charm and brilliance that define the Karina experience.

Here's to a future filled with Karina-inspired adventures, and I'm eagerly anticipating sharing this journey with all of you, the devoted members of our Karina-loving community!

Stay Karina-obsessed, my friends!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

You have enough self-awareness to realize people find your Hexaposting creepy, but not enough to evidently realize why.

Nobody gives a shit about your entirely one-sided parasocial relationship with a BPD alcoholic who has already has a string of failed soyfriends to her name and a septum piercing. You act like she's an Aztec princess whose spit and hair must be ritually eaten by their followers to preserve the divine spark within them. It's weird and unsettling. Even Reticule can be funny-scizo. You're 'future murder-suicide' scizo right now, and I suggest you take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask 'is it worth it?'

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I am chastised whenever I shill her, I am chastised whenever I don't shill her, and even when I do promote her like with the Advanced GG starter kit or big announcements given on stream, or intentionally don't post something that would be taken the wrong way (and is shortly taken the wrong way when someone else posts it instead), it is either ignored or handwaved away to dunk on either myself or Hexa shortly afterward, so my previous point still stands - the same point that I repeat over, and over, and over again:

collectively simmer down about Hexa, and I'll resume posting regularly about her around these parts; otherwise, you'll find me in her Discord, her streams, her Xwitter, quite literally everywhere but here spreading the good word of the absolute love of my life
point.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I listened to this about 5 times trying to understand what the heck they were saying, then I finally looked at the screen and saw subtitles. How do you people tolerate listening to this garbage? Worst HoloEN gen ever.
Is this enough to stop the timeloop? Who knows.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Wait who is Hexa?
Hexa is the type of streamer that people like John Vtuber masturbate over and then tell them of his exploits

smartestkidontheshortbus

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It sure is strange that everyone else that posts about Hexa is met with normal reactions. Truly a mystery :smugmoona:

I am perfectly content with not posting about her here, and I would greatly appreciate if people would not completely make up things about me in the process

Negzana

I don't know who this Hexa is but I guess good for her that even she has someone who oshis her, hope she does well. About all I can say, seems like a budget Shondo mixed with Pippa

Shiina's been doing a lot of boomer shooters. She's doing Boltgun next right? Wonder when she'll tackle Half Life

Speaking of Let's Plays, Lui is about halfway through Dragon Quest VI. I wonder how she'll tackle Dragon Quest VII, that game is obscenely disgustingly long. It might be too much for Lui's patience to handle in an LP, especially if she plays the slow-as-molasses PS1 version.

Whatever, hag love.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
shot

and chaser

my dude, my lad

lots of people have vtubers they post about them going live or doing an event and then they fuck off, many dont need to justify whatever yabs or to respond to endless bait that gets brought out because of whatever XYZ reason
you dont have to take all slights against her that wierdly personal, and tbh considering the type of people that visit this site, its a geniune mystery why you keep posting about her like you do, atleast Reticule has an air of fucking with people at times, but sometimes your posts come off shockingly stright

Also, if you want to groom a vtuber on her discord, atleast use a different username compared to the asylum if you dont want people posting about it to laugh about it, deserved or not

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
collectively simmer down about Hexa, and I'll resume posting regularly about her
What a weak, pathetic, cucked mindset; a real man would shill his oshi in spite of what people say about her. When Mozu had the infamous mozunade stream and everyone was clowning on her for a week, do you think I wimped out and stopped posting about her out of shame? No, I rolled with the punches, even made a few jokes myself, and I never stopped shilling. I've made people see the light. Through sheer autistic dedication I have made Mozumi Pichi an asylum name. If I don't shill a stream one day, someone else usually does. Even Proctor himself was a viewer at one point (though I believe her staunch anti-grooming stance turned him off). How do you expect Hexa to marry you or whatever when you don't even shill for her, when you won't even protect her and stand strong against a website of fucking retards? Be a fucking man for once in your life. If you're really so committed to this one, prove it. Weather the storm. Fight your battles. Shill those streams."Oshi" means push, so push her. And don't let some femboy baitposter get in the way. Be the change you want to see in the world, and it'll happen. Maybe I'd watch one of her streams if I knew when the fuck they were happening. Then again, I'm like the Ed Gein of vtuber fans, so maybe you don't want that to happen.

Besides, the real reason everyone gets on your case is that you're an oshi-hopping :WHORE!!!:who'll probably have moved onto to a new girl by next February, thus making all this bitching and schizoposting pointless. Please just take your meds and calm down :medsmoremeds:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I may be a schizo, but I love Hexa, and at the end of the day isn't that really what matters?
I am chastised whenever I shill her, I am chastised whenever I don't shill her, and even when I do promote her like with the Advanced GG starter kit or big announcements given on stream, or intentionally don't post something that would be taken the wrong way (and is shortly taken the wrong way when someone else posts it instead), it is either ignored or handwaved away to dunk on either myself or Hexa shortly afterward, so my previous point still stands - the same point that I repeat over, and over, and over again:

collectively simmer down about Hexa, and I'll resume posting regularly about her around these parts; otherwise, you'll find me in her Discord, her streams, her Xwitter, quite literally everywhere but here spreading the good word of the absolute love of my life
case in point
shot

and chaser

:zaionwhatsgoingon:
I am perfectly content with not posting about her here, and I would greatly appreciate if people would not completely make up things about me in the process

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
You might learn a thing or two from Reticule, at least he exclaims his degeneracy with poise. Don't half-ass it.

Man Proctor's mean when he drinks isn't he
He missed the drow's stream and is now seeking for blood.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I really like the Biboo Kaela interactions.

Kaela's obsession with the rock is... Something. Must be her eggs calling out. @Negzana remedy that shit immediately!

Damn, Shiori has a big brain to turn the novelites into gay and femboy,

I am convinced that she is glow in the dark FBI sleep agent :smugselen:

So it's the fucking Shiori fags that are obsessed with the pegging. They want their Goth Dommy Mommy to penetrate their booty.

Sick, sick fucks. That's why she's MID.

AZKi wants to sing the loli song. :yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry:

Jelly singing the Ku Klux Clan theme song.

Towa interrogating rpr. Hilarity ensues.

And finally, Vedal's simp denying she is a Vedal simp.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie's Birthday Countdown in some minutes.

Her cover will be released in a hour.

EDIT: Another great cover by Millie, she got Kotoka and Meloco to do the chant and Pomu and Luca to do the whispers.

Seems like Oboretai will be hosting his clips on the channel of one of his buddies, Shark, till he finds a solution for his channel demonetization.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
He missed the drow's stream and is now seeking for blood.
He'll feel better if he just apologizes to June and watches her calming streams again.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

smartestkidontheshortbus

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And finally, Vedal's simp denying she is a Vedal simp.
Isnt this that one retard who seethed about Shondo shortly after her Neuro collab?, quite shocking that she got that big and now cozies up to the guy, im betting a future #metoo if he is autistic enough to talk to some of these kinds of women

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom