"Fun fact: trans people are based and cool"Midas

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Henya letting it subtly slip that she was likely born and spent most of her younger years in America, before later moving to Japan and learning Japanese in preschool/kindergarten.

She said her mother has "perfect English" because she never took formal English lessons. "Head empty makes it easier to remember!"

Imagine flaking on this:

Ember's friend is a jabrony

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori's break is going to either cause a drop or a dramatic increase in shioriposting around here, and fishman is debuting a new gen the same week... Dangerous times ahead lads, we're gonna need a bigger data cap.:depressedtako:

smartestkidontheshortbus

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How is this bitch single.
Not to power level, but I know some vietnamese and I think its believed that she is Vietnamese, or at least part viet. Now this is a big if, but if she is actually single its probably as alluded to here

her mother
As from what I have encountered Vietnamese still have a thing for what essentially are arranged marriages. Not in the way that like we think of with Indians, but more or less you have to be "approved" by the parents as they will try to scout and set up people.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Henya letting it subtly slip that she was likely born and spent most of her younger years in America, before later moving to Japan and learning Japanese in preschool/kindergarten.
She's a military brat, so her family probably moved around a lot until her parents got divorced. She's lived in Japan ever since, aside from attending college in Texas.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Not to power level, but

oh, no, she mentioned it directly in her "How To Talk To Women" stream a few days back

no matter if a guy meets each of her mother's standards, her mother would find something wrong with him regardless

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Since there was a question about shipping not too long ago, have this piece of Takamori goodness that was posted on vt
It's a transcript of a question Kiara and Calli got at a recent Convention panel they did together
They answer the question about how their relationship evolved pretty honestly and without going into kayfabe
Its very cute and heartwarming

bgucq6.png

That's the Vocaroo, an audio recording of that segment of the panel

Have some art to go with

kestraline

Early Adopter
MelParty streaming today as well, a lot of streamers are on.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Dizzler has been finally let in (5 hours later)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
As from what I have encountered Vietnamese still have a thing for what essentially are arranged marriages. Not in the way that like we think of with Indians, but more or less you have to be "approved" by the parents as they will try to scout and set up people.
This depends based on my experience. Granted, all of the Vit women I've been involved with have been some level of batshit insane, but the parents, in my experience, did not seem to care so long as they dated up.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

frz

Ina reveals the reason for her Ame hate.
The bit with the other members was planned relatively late, so Ame didn't have time. Ina also didn't expect so many people to pitch in since it was an optional thing for people to do if they had some free time.

Wait ... did she just copy pasted from the year end thing. I swear I heard the exact same excuse from Ame for something earlier this month, down to the "optional" and "didn't expect so many".
How is this bitch single.
Usually the not going outside and only reads BL part.:yubi: This is common across most female vtubers, on top of being Viet means you are certified menhera
Not to power level, but I know some vietnamese and I think its believed that she is Vietnamese, or at least part viet. Now this is a big if, but if she is actually single its probably as alluded to here

The "arranging" only happens if the son/daughter is completely inept at finding a partner by themselves, and the "disapproval" only happens if the partner is black/36/the elderly. (36 is specific slang for a region known for being assholes). Also seeing how she cooks for herself means she's living alone and she can even get a black man/the elderly if she wants to. :smugpipi:
Since there was a question about shipping not too long ago, have this piece of Takamori goodness that was posted on vt
It's a transcript of a question Kiara and Calli got at a recent Convention panel they did together
They answer the question about how their relationship evolved pretty honestly and without going into kayfabe
Its very cute and heartwarming

bgucq6.png

That's the Vocaroo, an audio recording of that segment of the panel

Have some art to go with

I like how you infer that they stopped banging each other and the 4chan anon infer that they fuck each other even more from the same message :smugmoona:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi likes Coni Confetti a little bit TOO much:

Here's a clip too!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The "arranging" only happens if the son/daughter is completely inept at finding a partner by themselves,
Res ipsa loquitur

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Wait ... did she just copy pasted from the year end thing. I swear I heard the exact same excuse from Ame for something earlier this month, down to the "optional" and "didn't expect so many".
It was the new year's concert. Ame thought optional meant optional, but almost everyone else chose to participate, and then she was surprised that she ended up the only one not in.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I like how you infer that they stopped banging each other and the 4chan anon infer that they fuck each other even more from the same message :smugmoona:
I am sorry that I caused a misunderstanding then
Calli and Kiara are absolutely banging every time they meet up in a spa in japan
or as this anon summarized the current state of Myth:
9l9wzi.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
I am sorry that I caused a misunderstanding then
Calli and Kiara are absolutely banging every time they meet up in a spa in japan
or as this anon summarized the current state of Myth:
9l9wzi.png
I mean maybe it is partly just me but Kiara and Mori are the only visible parts of Myth most of the time. The members of Councilrys and Advent stream and do stuff more regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom