"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Bae is gearing up for life as an old cat lady (because she can't imagine making it past 30, oh the horror)

Bae's throwing in the towel at 30, meanwhile Pippa wants to go touch grass and be social, finding a new lease on life. Is 2024 going to be vtuber-bizarro world?

Angry korean soon

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You say this, but you realize no one's gay lover raided the board like yours did @Sithis BBC enjoyer? :smugpipi:
That was probably just Katta and she doesn't get a triangle she gets a star :Katta-Semetic-Content:

I realized today I am more excited to watch Miko play GTA VI than I am to play GTA VI

Negzana

Choose your fate:

Die from the sheer cuteness of La-Lion's sneezes, or...

Be hunted down by Mikodanye

I want a Hololive Backrooms game where you're running from Spiderchama, Mikodanye, Kaelegskia, Psychopath Suisei, Mumei, and Korone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bae's throwing in the towel at 30, meanwhile Pippa wants to go touch grass and be social, finding a new lease on life. Is 2024 going to be vtuber-bizarro world?
Give it a month before doomer pippa returns and the concernposting goes into overdrive after a single shitty night in her RV or post move blues

Bronze

Haven't seen it posted here unlike gen 3 thread. Phase will premier a PV about gen 3 in 20 min

Serina's Ringfit endurance stream to 17k is also going to start around same time

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Edit: Adding what she deleted.
1702177715038.png

https://archive.is/JhL5R
Thanks to @God's Strongest Mozumite and @Sithis for the screen grab and archive

Late and gay but ill give my 2 cents. I genuinely hope she gets to feel better even if i dont like her. She can start by accepting the mistakes she did on the past and not always blaming everyone around her. It would surely be a great weight taken off her shoulders.
Sayu is essaying again instead of ignoring internet people

Archive Yamanba

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
lumi has been on break for 2 days, and its the 2nd day of hannukah. Jewmi confirmed?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
She is kinda lucky she got a lawyer to help with the Zaion doc, because otherwise she would've just run her mouth and gotten giga sued probably
Unfortunate because that would have been even funnier than our current timeline

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Late and gay but ill give my 2 cents. I genuinely hope she gets to feel better even if i dont like her. She can start by accepting the mistakes she did on the past and not always blaming everyone around her. It would surely be a great weight taken off her shoulders.
That would require self-reflection, which people like her aren't capable of.

Also, Kiara singing Anya's Everlasting Knife is great. They may never have a single collab, but at least we get to hear this.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
STOP.

READING.

/VT/.

Some people are chronically unable to prevent themselves from trying to clear up any perceived misunderstanding, which makes them great fodder for trolls. I wouldn't say it's an inherent character flaw since it wouldn't usually be a problem, most people do not have thousands of people watching their every move and speculating endlessly, but those who do need to recognise they have this obsessive behaviour trait and either nip it in the bud, or just stop egosearching so they're less likely to bite without realising.

You're never going to persuade people who get all their news from imageboards and make throwaway knee-jerk comments to listen to reason. Obviously if someone's circulating serious, career-threatening defamation then you'll need a response strategy, but overexplaining yourself every time someone pushes an uncharitable interpretation of your words is a waste of energy.
People were also twisting what she's saying on Twitter too, so people do look at what's posted about them outside of 4chan. Think of it this way, what was a joke/meme over Mysta's random number pull out of his ass started becoming "the default image" regarding Nijisanji in particular to the point you even have millie being an idiot and speaking too freely about how things actually are when she doesn't need to, so believe it or not if stuff gets enough traction outside of the retard collective, people who don't know any better will think it's fact. She's not some random 0-1 view that got one-guy'd on a stream and going off on a tangent or slipped up and said she's dating someone and now has to quit her indie career before it even started, so while you're not wrong, she's also doing what anyone would do having your every word twisted because people still trying to fan embers of irrelevant drama. The problem is simply today is a time where it normally isn't a bad thing to do will most likely be used as ammo in some way down the line.
Fuck Froot. I'm more curious what relationship this timeframe puts her at, since most of her "boo hoo" tweeting seems to always be "please pity me, people are talking shit about me" situations.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
people still trying to fan embers of irrelevant drama.
She's the one who keeps bringing it up in tweets and on-stream unprompted. She doesn't want it to go away.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Soyapoya (violin) and Ninaninin (voice) are doing a concert!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shot

Chaser

My low effort meme

I apologize that the formating is aids but imgur links dont play nice with spoilers apparently

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tomboy seal is live

Netscaper

Early Adopter
At the eleventh hour Orange woman gets her 3D anniversary, just half a year late. :kikiriki:

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara's new original song is a banger :kiarachefkiss:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

frz

At the eleventh hour Orange woman gets her 3D anniversary, just half a year late. :kikiriki:
Wonder what happened over there with their 3D team, they have been diarrhea-ing out 3Ds like every week including weekdays for some time now. Felt like a 3D rally at this point. It's not just kiara it's the entire company. The bottle neck should be around finalization process since so many are backed up and released round the same time.
:cursedhaachama:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom