"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

Elia's playing Stardew Valley with Aura and Kunai

Zapan1984

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

This isn't actually that hard, if you appeal to their fujo senses enough.

Peg everyone that has Shiori as their Profile Picture before its spreads :faunacry:

PEG ALL THE LATINOS

HAHAHAHAHAH, YES! I, NENLOVE, BRINGER OF CHAOS HAVE FINALLY GONE TOO FAR AND BROUGHT ABOUT THE END OF ALL TIMES! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES FOOLS! TIS THE DAY OF RECKONING! :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
It's a shame pink triangles are associated with guntguarding now because every one of you degenerates should have one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's a shame pink triangles are associated with guntguarding now because every one of you degenerates should have one.
SILENCE, shiori-posting nigglet! YOU should get a triangle along with every single one of your filthy kindred.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
SILENCE, shiori-posting nigglet! YOU should get a triangle along with every single one of your filthy kindred.
Next time we go to war we won't be stopping at surrounding Mexico City just fyi, Herr Trump shall lead our glorious revenge against your incursions to the north.
:tomagatyou:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As someone likely in the same age range as Bae, I very much relate
The 30s are like a lifetime away, I can't see what my life will be like so far into the future
Something you're going to start learning very soon is that your subjective perception of the passage of time speeds up as you get older. The days, weeks, and months start to fly by and you can't believe that [X] years have passed in the blink of an eye.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I love Panko :BijouBijou:

I assume she's talking to a chunk of people who have been posting in this thread in the last 12-16 hours.

Reminder from Panko herself:

No gay allowed.

And bonus from Lia:

No fruits allowed.

Something you're going to start learning very soon is that your subjective perception of the passage of time speeds up as you get older. The days, weeks, and months start to fly by and you can't believe that [X] years have passed in the blink of an eye.
God, this is so true...
:depressedtako:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In case anybody is interested in the shitshow that happened over the past few days involving the sharties, the pippa dox, the """raids""" and zoomers being fucking retarded, enjoy

The Post in the Pippa Thread
Oh boy, this is beyond gay. Minors should be banned from the internet. I guess i missed this yesterday.

starting to think the Sayu just got hit with the perfect storm of the worst ninji has to offer. I wonder if the managers she was under got fired because nothing as bad has happened since really. Mysta was planning to leave for some time and also didin't pay his taxes like an idiot. Nina got hit hard with imposter syndrome/joined the whores hoping to be smaller?

do you know how many games of leauge i lost CONSISTENTLY till i got "good" thousands. you have to learn you learn by playing and not having the game be handed to you by people smurfing vs ai for free stuff which means losing to real players with a whole match on the line

Also gonna be honest their champion selection sucked lel.
I mean after so many fuckups, I would expect them to fix their shit. ID is still in shambles.

Methinks the only positive that happened with all that Zaion stuff was a reshuffling/firing of some of the managers in NIJIEN. With how they're currently handling the talents and the management yabs are lessening this is my current Niji RRAT. The whole "Niji is a black company" yab must've reached Riku's ears and saw how it'll lengthen the time of his yatch construction, he must've put his foot down on the EN management and told them to get their act together or they'll suffer some "stealth suspensions" permanently.
After enough bitching and moaning from people I would expect them to at least notice their fuckups. Look at Vshojo. For the most part, they have managed to not be caught up in any major drama (as a company). I guess people constantly calling them Vshitshow and pointing out their Auditions and Nux fuckups got them to not be retarded this year.

So if i read this right, you guys bullied her out of her "job" and now offering your asspussies as compensation?:vesperfacepalm:
I don't think "scamming" is considered a job.

It's ironic that she ended up with the gayest fanbase in Phase Connect :whatastory:
I mean she's pretty fucking gay too. You attract what you are.

I enjoy watching League streams. People shit on the game but when you get 5 idiots trying to play and win and despite having a massive lead they just throw the game and get depressed over it, thats just peak content.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So if i read this right, you guys bullied her out of her "job" and now offering your asspussies as compensation?:vesperfacepalm:

You did not read that right.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wawa karoke starting in a moment. Likely followed by her Live date announcement.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
You say this, but you realize no ones' gay lover raided the board like yours did @Sithis BBC enjoyer? :smugpipi:

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Why the fuck am I here? I just provided a factual piece of information for someone who asked. I don't like pegging what the fuck? :ewww:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
French bunny draws

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sayu is essaying again instead of ignoring internet people

STOP.

READING.

/VT/.

Some people are chronically unable to prevent themselves from trying to clear up any perceived misunderstanding, which makes them great fodder for trolls. I wouldn't say it's an inherent character flaw since it wouldn't usually be a problem, most people do not have thousands of people watching their every move and speculating endlessly, but those who do need to recognise they have this obsessive behaviour trait and either nip it in the bud, or just stop egosearching so they're less likely to bite without realising.

You're never going to persuade people who get all their news from imageboards and make throwaway knee-jerk comments to listen to reason. Obviously if someone's circulating serious, career-threatening defamation then you'll need a response strategy, but overexplaining yourself every time someone pushes an uncharitable interpretation of your words is a waste of energy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sayu is essaying again instead of ignoring internet people

She is kinda lucky she got a lawyer to help with the Zaion doc, because otherwise she would've just run her mouth and gotten giga sued probably

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Choose your fate:

Die from the sheer cuteness of La-Lion's sneezes, or...

Be hunted down by Mikodanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom