"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Watch Mio-mama cook, handcam.

Bancho is back! (Stream is live in ~7 hours)

Choco-sensei also cooking, but no handcam :( Her food looks really tasty, and she made a lot of it this time. I wonder why she doesn't handcam?

Mamarissa, come pick me up I'm scared!

Fubuki's cat "Leo" turns 4 years old today. What a handsome fellow.

Kiara in black lookin' a bit out of character, but not bad or anything.

Art for the inmates soul:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This fucking thread these past couple of hours

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pako is ready
View attachment 59671
(I wonder what his monthly membership bill is....)
Horrifying.
I didn't notice until the ~third time watching it, but why do Ina and Ame hate each other? :cursedbae:
image.png
(Ay)ame.
Don't project on me, just because you want kronii to manhandle your ass doesn't mean I approve of such things!
Nenesexual-2.png

:unsure:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
HAHAHAHAHAH, YES! I, NENLOVE, BRINGER OF CHAOS HAVE FINALLY GONE TOO FAR AND BROUGHT ABOUT THE END OF ALL TIMES! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES FOOLS! TIS THE DAY OF RECKONING! :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Certified Henri Moment.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wtf with Nerissa's head? Big ugly hat?
Its one of those shitty sun umbrellas.

Edit: Adding what she deleted.
1702177715038.png

https://archive.is/JhL5R
Thanks to @God's Strongest Mozumite and @Sithis for the screen grab and archive

Can Froot just hurry up and get to the point where she has an internal yab to isolate herself and get pushed out? Seriously, the whole corp has had such massive improvement this year and she's just hanging over the whole thing like a bad smell.

She's got a couple skeletons just waiting for the right controversy - the military husband she cheated on, the history on /k/, the history of slurs and transphobia etc - we joke about the charity stuff but that will become retroactively unforgiveable in the right circumstances. Any time she gets big attention there are always a few who bring them up, but they get swept and no it's not mainstream. I'm assuming this pity-post is an attempt to reframe her past to get rid of it but if I were her I'd just keep it as quiet as possible because the people that know and care have no patience for her shit.
I don't hate Froot. That said the list of questionable shit she has done in the past will eventually catch up to her and the people supporting her will turn on her as is always the case. Her little virtue signal tweet from almost a year ago will bite her in the ass.

The more she brings attention to it the higher the chance people start digging and finding out. I agree with you Zizara. She should shut the fuck up for her own good. Vent to a fucking psychologist and not to people on Twitter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The girls congratulate Mousey plus Tara and Henya's reactions

And an animation

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You niggas all need Jesus! Fucking hell, the fäggotry is through the roof!

Here, listen to Vtuber Jesus to lessen your sins.

Hologakis playing with an old woman.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Stop bending over at the first sign of a dominant woman challenge (impossible)

I recently became a wizard and must protect my mana, for Hexa, and only for Hexa

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm going to ignore whatever the hell happened in this thread in the hours I decided to actually go out for once.

I passed out right after the stream but it was sweet. After reviewing what she did this year and looking at fanart, she cried happy woman tears when she read letters from her managers and co-workers. The crying continued when they gave her cake and flowers.
GA6h-MJpbg-AAFRNV.jpg

Then she posted her own heartwarming letter on twitter.
7893892.jpg
22624.png

And a new MV with some lovely guitar and violin:

Lastly, she announced that her 2nd album will be releasing in March, with an Alpha version and a Beta version. The only difference between them is the album cover and the merch that comes with it.
GA5-35-Ya-MAA6-2s.jpg
GA5-38ba0-AA0l-Y9.jpg

I'm still shocked at how quickly she pulled me in but it makes sense. You have this super chuuni aesthetic combined with an insane voice and varied compositions going from gothic rock to powerful ballads. All of it attached to this cute, dorky woman who just wants to make people happy with her music.

AKA old and dying weeb rediscovers gap moe :BijouBijou:
I also just found out that she's an artist and will sometimes draw her own art for covers. The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper :irysthumbsupl:
142a8e59ef9dca3951df95bc3d525e67.jpg

cb881c0477350a0f5d82c361378d.jpg

1806c315a68ccd44805d57976608131.jpg

Anyway, I gave this MV a listen to due to your description. I'm a sucker for some good violins. And I have to say, I'm very impressed with this. The song sounds amazing, and the visuals for the video are great. I was instantly hooked and found myself hitting replay multiple times. I know I tend to say I'm not big into vtuber music, but after finding quite a bit of really good vtuber music, especially due to this site, I don't know how much more I can really say this. I don't know anything about this vtuber, but I'm now convinced to look more into her and check out more of her music.

So, thanks for the recommendation.
:shubaIapprob:

Bronze

Sayu is essaying again instead of ignoring internet people

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hologakis playing with an old woman.

@1:21 Randon reference
@2:02 Niji callout

Possibly. Maybe. I like to think so, at any rate.

Limkin

Uto is joining voice ore (the same company mikeneko is in).
There will be so much drama born out of this thanks to Rushia. Yummy.
Also when is Froot trooning out already, that would shut down all the criticism towards her in the current environment. She doesn't even have to actually do that, just tell that she will (like she did with donation) and it's good enough for the crowd

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I have no idea. None.

Bae is gearing up for life as an old cat lady (because she can't imagine making it past 30, oh the horror)

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.