"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Bitish Vtubers and coomer Fefe did some meetup

Whore meetup with salami and eggs.

:ameohno:

Curious, was she talking about the NTR guy or Bettel or someone else, I mean the list is long as she is a known cheating whore.

Xsoleil's group cover of Cinema will be out in 20 minutes.

There will be a watchalong for it too.

Traitorous assholes, they did Zaion dirty except for Doppio and Ver. The others can burn in hell while doused in gasoline.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Senaure eats candy, builds bunny

Panko Enjoyer

Also gonna be honest their champion selection sucked lel.
True, Uruka is an Ivern main at heart.

wow, I cant wait to see their 3D, finally some love for Katta and Nikki

Ah yes, the big Christmas event this year comes from the jews.
What the fuck does this shit mean @superduper? I don't get zoomer talk, this is just a different flavour of the soyteens shit.
Gyatt = big ass. So she just said she gave someone her ass last Christmas and now she's giving her ass to someone special this year.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I didn't notice until the ~third time watching it, but why do Ina and Ame hate each other? :cursedbae:
image.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

:sanasmile::sanasmile:

Yep it was Kino
Everyone back reading this rn, go back and watch and enjoy Ina 3D Live now!

Also, I found this little information about the song she is singing in the finale with the other HoloENs

Also, Ina has been working with that theme of Hololive bringing back colour into her life for a while now, so its really cool that she brought it back for her Live as well

b8mdq3.png

Also: New song

The name of her new song is the name of the flowers in the Concert thumbnail btw

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I didn't notice until the ~third time watching it, but why do Ina and Ame hate each other?
image.png
The Korean markets put all the bodegas out of business.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Can Froot just hurry up and get to the point where she has an internal yab to isolate herself and get pushed out? Seriously, the whole corp has had such massive improvement this year and she's just hanging over the whole thing like a bad smell.
Does anyone that isnt us even care about Froot's yabs

until somehow people start caring then i doubt she will ever face any backlash and will keep coasting of her uwu hoe personality she has been building for years now
She's got a couple skeletons just waiting for the right controversy - the military husband she cheated on, the history on /k/, the history of slurs and transphobia etc - we joke about the charity stuff but that will become retroactively unforgiveable in the right circumstances. Any time she gets big attention there are always a few who bring them up, but they get swept and no it's not mainstream. I'm assuming this pity-post is an attempt to reframe her past to get rid of it but if I were her I'd just keep it as quiet as possible because the people that know and care have no patience for her shit.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can Froot just hurry up and get to the point where she has an internal yab and isolates herself to get pushed out? Seriously, the whole corp has had such massive improvement this year and she's just hanging over the whole thing like a bad smell.

until somehow people start caring then i doubt she will ever face any backlash and will keep coasting of her uwu hoe personality she has been building for years now

Stunned But Dumb

Actually, yes surprisingly. There was a short period of time where she would tweet something like "Getting betrayed sucks" or some other vague sad post and tons of tweets would come in reminding her of her yabs until she deleted. Why do you think no one can reply to this post she made?

That said, I doubt anyone in Vshojo cares at all, so it truly is moot

kestraline

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
TSB Apex Custom is starting in some minutes and there's alot of POVs for it, i'll be watching Reimu's.

Stunned But Dumb

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 9:
"Armchair Philanthropy"
"'Tis the spirit of the season to help the needy and bring joy to those who have less than us,

even those who seek to ruin the lives of children with hormones WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY FROOT?!"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Froot "Mama's Girl" the Lich

soap suds

The HoloNiji custom is starting soon. There are so many POVs and no main casting channel, so pick whoever.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
lol, I hope one of you archived. I went to go do so and it's gone

Ok i was really fucking wrong on this and im glad lmao

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom