"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

She and a couple of the other livers who have talked about the black company allegations have been getting called puppets and brainwashed for a bit because they've talked about how comfortable they were/are in Niji a while back, so I get her annoyance. She also had a migraine and was uncomfortable with the game she was playing, so she was already unhappy, and I guess seeing people implying the livers are being mistreated tipped her over. I do think the textbook definition of a black company doesn't apply as much to vtubing, but the gist of it is similar. I'm just surprised that watching VODs help that much. I guess all those people who listen to her asmr's in order to sleep are making her bank.
I read off here that they made VTA do video editting for the actual livers, was there any evidence for that.
Thanks for the clarifications. I still think she didn't deserve this one for this particular year then because if it is founded on past achievements the "of the year" part is meaningless.

You're a bit behind the times, PeopleMakeGames made the most intrisecate Disco Elysium documentary, travelling around the world to get a word from everyone involved. They also made a summary on how it is inside Valve, and how it affects vetos and other stuff inside the company. The other choices were streamers so it checks out our niche community wouldn't be aware, but true jornalistic content in this cesspoll of "he said she said" and dramafagging should be rewarded and endorsed.
end of the day all awards are the same thing, popularity contest, ironmouse was more popular that's it.

Bronze

Award winner vtuber is getting new merch :smugpipi:

British Pippa and one of her genmates are debuting today. Debuts start in 30 min and she's 2nd

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
My favourite part of watching Ironmouse is the immense seething her continued existence and success generates.

She probably won't beat Pekora at the Vtuber awards, but on the off-chance she does, the reaction will be hilarious. Popularity contests so often come down to who's got the most galvanised audience, and like her or not, Mouse has massive visibility all across the industry thanks to her eagerness to collab with so many different circles.
IronMouse its going to win there is now way Pekora beats her because not all of her Japanese fans are going to vote

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
1702055645762.png
1702055806404.png
1702055321032.png1702055406602.png1702055457681.png

:shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo: :shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo: :shiinastare: :MozumiPichi: :iryswooo::shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo:

Not pictured: some expressions on showcase, Alter coat, tights toggle

I pray to snakes now.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Millie addresses the elephant in the room

Khyo pussied out a bit there. Dramafags be dramafagging.

On the whole Nijisanji is a black company, the company, especially Riku are greedy AF but they are still MILES better than other black vtuber companies. They ain't a black company but they are certainly a nïgger company with their hiring of Kyo Kaneko.

Also, I'd rather believe the 3 people who graduated over Millie who still currently works with the company. I mean, can't really bite the hand that feeds ya. All in all, Niji EN is better handled now compared to the start of the year with the whole Zaion brouhaha.

Still, they are bitch-ass niggas. Fuck Riku and his fucking yatch.

Not an Ironmouse simp, but I kinda feel like she got on people's radars ever since her Donothon became the biggest thing on Twitch (most subs gained during that event iirc?), so people are propping her up as the Vtuber face of Twitch.

Like, she does have an amazing voice and apparently her series with Connor touring various places was pretty good, but Twitch streamers mostly just watch Youtube videos and "react" so I'm with you: I will never understand why she would be considered "better" than her peers.

A part of me feels like this is some sort of gay-ops by Twitch to push their site as the "premiere" site for Vtubers.

With the owner of Twitch having sex dinner with Shylily and with Mouse winning the award and possibly winning their categories in the upcoming vtuber awards, I am inclined to believe your RRAT. Vtubing is slowly becoming its own thing and with Twitch capitalising on it is never a bad thing, though personally for me Twitch is a dog shit website.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nijisanji is not a black company, just a souless corpo like any other that cares more about short-term profit over throwing their money-makers a bone.

That being said, calling them a black company is encoraged just to piss off the people who get mad about it because it is funny to watch them seethe.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please, do go on further about who is "better" at being popular, Pekora or Ironmouse.

This is riveting.

frz

Please, do go on further about who is "better" at being popular, Pekora or Ironmouse.

This is riveting.
how about some shiori clips instead :smugpipi:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Millie addresses the elephant in the room

Maybe quite naïve of her given that 'black company' has always been a meme and it obfuscates from the more nuanced criticisms people have of the company, but ultimately she's right: If you can't trust their word, what are you trying to achieve?

Her insistence that she can get by for half a year without streaming anything on AdSense alone should be a comfort to anyone concerned about their mid/small-sized oshis in other corpos. They all sign the contracts knowing what the merch cuts look like, what the YT cuts look like, what happens to their play buttons, and pretty much all of them up to Noctyx must have renewed their contracts this year or they would have let them run out like Nina and Mysta did. This really should be the beginning and end of it.

The issue vtubers have is that now sporadic trolling or containment bays like this place are now an industry for YT drama channels who get their blueprint from every other species of rage-baiting reportages on the platform, and so it's encouraged to lie in wait for small mistakes to invoke Tribalism because there's money to be made there, even if it's counter-productive for the industry at large. It's not really something they can keep ignoring because there's no semblance of letting [thing] die down anymore, so all they can really do is tell people that their sources are not reliable and aren't privy to the same information they are.

This doesn't make Kyo any less of a liability, of course.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm just surprised that watching VODs help that much. I guess all those people who listen to her asmr's in order to sleep are making her bank.
YT in particular is very lucrative in passive income if you have the viewership and dedicated backlog watchers, especially if any has premium or doesn't mind ads running. Supachats/stickers is always great burst income but that's more of a onetime/occasional thing unless you have oil barons, since in my experience, getting around $300 in supachats leaves me with about 220 after split is all said and done, but they also have the company split to worry about and that's not considering merch income which no one outside of management team knows the actual cut they're getting, since the livers (for example) won't know how many packs are sold or how much of the made to order merch is sold, only that the site will list X Liver is #1 as most bought blah blah.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think the idea that Niji supports some livers better than they do or did the others isnt too far fetched, so its possible that if for whatever reason one felt or was geniunely mishandled then some other liver could feel like the opposite

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Don't know if this has been posted on here already but someone is accusing omocat of overworking them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
The issue vtubers have is that now sporadic trolling or containment bays like this place are now an industry for YT drama channels who get their blueprint from every other species of rage-baiting reportages on the platform, and so it's encouraged to lie in wait for small mistakes to invoke Tribalism because there's money to be made there, even if it's counter-productive for the industry at large. It's not really something they can keep ignoring because there's no semblance of letting [thing] die down anymore, so all they can really do is tell people that their sources are not reliable and aren't privy to the same information they are.
So I'm hearing that we nuke the asylum, twitter, and anywhere else that the dramafags get their entire scripts from? That way if they want to be insufferable yamanbas they at least have to be able to make a video from scratch.

I swear I've heard some phrases from here lifted into Khyo videos back when I used to watch the "news" to "keep up".

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Just have Pekora and Ironmouse meet in the ring to settle it. Remember to lick your fists first for bonus damage, Pekora.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 59488
View attachment 59489
View attachment 59485View attachment 59486View attachment 59487

:shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo: :shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo: :shiinastare: :MozumiPichi: :iryswooo::shiinastare: :MozumiPichi::iryswooo:

I pray to snakes now.
Thanks for posting this Todd, and what makes this really special is this is the second outfit she's revealed this week:
1702060193611.png
1702060214302.png
(her "fuck you" is the most precious thing ever)
1702060268428.png
1702060314538.png
1702060453674.png
1702060544848.png
1702060609208.png
Truly snakebros are eating good :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
More Globie debuts.
Sarugaki Leon already started.

And UK Pippa will be after it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My favourite part of watching Ironmouse is the immense seething her continued existence and success generates.

She probably won't beat Pekora at the Vtuber awards, but on the off-chance she does, the reaction will be hilarious. Popularity contests so often come down to who's got the most galvanised audience, and like her or not, Mouse has massive visibility all across the industry thanks to her eagerness to collab with so many different circles.
I will kill myself and send you proof when Mousey beats pekora at the awards. Make good use of it. :gunpeko:
View attachment 59488
View attachment 59489
View attachment 59485View attachment 59486View attachment 59487

I pray to snakes now.
Seldea is the definition of sex

soap suds

All of the easy to disprove lies that Matara and Kuro are validating these people
Not because they feel bad that means everyone feel the same way
I... don't fully understand what you're talking about, but Matara has gone on record saying that not everything that's happened is Hollywood's (her stand-in for Niji) fault and she's tired of seeing it spun that way. Kuro is a bit iffy because he has lied before about a lot of things, but also I'm not going to deny things he's said before, such as feeling confined while in Niji. We know that content he wanted to do for Luxiem's first anniversary was blocked and he has a right to be mad about that. Though, I'm glad it got blocked because all he wanted to do was react to Reddit memes which is... well it's definitely a choice seeing as how the Niji Reddit is dead.
Maybe quite naïve of her given that 'black company' has always been a meme and it obfuscates from the more nuanced criticisms people have of the company, but ultimately she's right: If you can't trust their word, what are you trying to achieve?

Her insistence that she can get by for half a year without streaming anything on AdSense alone should be a comfort to anyone concerned about their mid/small-sized oshis in other corpos. They all sign the contracts knowing what the merch cuts look like, what the YT cuts look like, what happens to their play buttons, and pretty much all of them up to Noctyx must have renewed their contracts this year or they would have let them run out like Nina and Mysta did. This really should be the beginning and end of it.

This doesn't make Kyo any less of a liability, of course.
Millie's rant on this was very reactionary and probably not the best, but I think her heart was in the right place. It's like you said, all they can do is tell people that their information is wrong and to rest easy that they're all doing well. The problem comes from people not trusting her words and saying that Niji has manipulated her into saying these things, which is where I think her frustration stems from. I personally don't think they should address things like this as much as she has, but what's done is done in that regard.
I think the idea that Niji supports some livers better than they do or did the others isnt too far fetched, so its possible that if for whatever reason one felt or was geniunely mishandled then some other liver could feel like the opposite
Oh, the idea that Niji supports certain people more is not far fetched at all. I mean, Luxiem's favoritism was never that much of a joke. We saw livers themselves be petty and call out how much stuff Luxiem was getting, but I do think it's lessened now and we can see support has leveled out a bit.
YT in particular is very lucrative in passive income if you have the viewership and dedicated backlog watchers, especially if any has premium or doesn't mind ads running. Supachats/stickers is always great burst income but that's more of a onetime/occasional thing unless you have oil barons, since in my experience, getting around $300 in supachats leaves me with about 220 after split is all said and done, but they also have the company split to worry about and that's not considering merch income which no one outside of management team knows the actual cut they're getting, since the livers (for example) won't know how many packs are sold or how much of the made to order merch is sold, only that the site will list X Liver is #1 as most bought blah blah.
Hmm.. that's interesting. I guess it never crossed my mind that watching back streams would amount to much.
Just have Pekora and Ironmouse meet in the ring to settle it. Remember to lick your fists first for bonus damage, Pekora.
Mousey would probably drop dead before she even made it to the ring.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I... don't fully understand what you're talking about, but Matara has gone on record saying that not everything that's happened is Hollywood's (her stand-in for Niji) fault and she's tired of seeing it spun that way. Kuro is a bit iffy because he has lied before about a lot of things, but also I'm not going to deny things he's said before, such as feeling confined while in Niji. We know that content he wanted to do for Luxiem's first anniversary was blocked and he has a right to be mad about that. Though, I'm glad it got blocked because all he wanted to do was react to Reddit memes which is... well it's definitely a choice seeing as how the Niji Reddit is dead.

Millie's rant on this was very reactionary and probably not the best, but I think her heart was in the right place. It's like you said, all they can do is tell people that their information is wrong and to rest easy that they're all doing well. The problem comes from people not trusting her words and saying that Niji has manipulated her into saying these things, which is where I think her frustration stems from. I personally don't think they should address things like this as much as she has, but what's done is done in that regard.

Oh, the idea that Niji supports certain people more is not far fetched at all. I mean, Luxiem's favoritism was never that much of a joke. We saw livers themselves be petty and call out how much stuff Luxiem was getting, but I do think it's lessened now and we can see support has leveled out a bit.

Hmm.. that's interesting. I guess it never crossed my mind that watching back streams would amount to much.

Mousey would probably drop dead before she even made it to the ring.
I forgot how to write in English LOL :mikothumbsl:
I need to stop going to spanish forums and English forums at the same time
Have more Mads interacting with Japanese people ( in this case Senzaki Sensei and her family)

Top Bottom