"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Thanks for posting this Todd, and what makes this really special is this is the second outfit she's revealed this week:
Truly snakebros are eating good :sanasmile:

That one slipped my mind, I saw there was a reveal when I was deep into sleep deprivation and forgot to doublecheck when I did eventually sleep and wake up. The new outfit hits hard for me though because long black hair and round-frame glasses, man.:MozumiPichi:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Pippa surprised she lives in a toxic environment

This won't rustle any jimmies, surely

redjuice finished his Ina piece

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am honestly curious: what does IronMouse do to make her a great content creator?
I get it from her indie days, her karaokes are soul, but the "I'm dying" should get anyone tired of it eventually, as it got me. Everytime I open her stream she's either talking about herself, reacting to stupid shit or talking with her boy-toy CDawg, and I tune out immediately because of it. Can someone explain in a very objective manner why she gets that much clout? Preferably from someone who regularly checks her out.
I tried to look into essays on the web but they all feel written by dramafags and I can't get to the bottom of it.
Ironmouse is the only popular chuuba normies know that isn't tied to some DISGUSTING nip corpo or is a nip, she's basically the posterchild for western vtubing as a thing independent from japan.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Don't know if this has been posted on here already but someone is accusing omocat of overworking them.

>Troon admits to overworking themselves by choice
>Drops donation link
:zaionwhatsgoingon:Bait used to be believable

Not-Username

So I'm hearing that we nuke the asylum, twitter, and anywhere else that the dramafags get their entire scripts from? That way if they want to be insufferable yamanbas they at least have to be able to make a video from scratch.

I swear I've heard some phrases from here lifted into Khyo videos back when I used to watch the "news" to "keep up".
If not every subhuman bottom of the barrel lowborn protoslime brainrotten parasite would watch them they would go away naturally :depressedtako:

>Troon admits to overworking themselves by choice
>Drops donation link
:zaionwhatsgoingon:Bait used to be believable
Fucking grifters

WaWa

Award winner vtuber is getting new merch :smugpipi:

British Pippa and one of her genmates are debuting today. Debuts start in 30 min and she's 2nd

This just reminded me that I ordered the Amalee/Monarch one back in August. Went and checked out the status and apparently it shipped last month from China. Probably get it next year lol.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Watching vtubers makes you realize you will never marry a cute hag and looking for a shotgun is one tab away
Surely you mean that I will marry her before she turns into a hag in ~2 years, right?......right?:iryswooo:
Edit: Surely your finger slipped, right?
1702063135585.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is finally starting after fighting against the meta gods for her set up to work

Limkin

I would rather thirst over snake mommy than pretend like listening to Millie is a good idea. She is the definition of "let me explain to you for the next 4 hours in excruciating details just how much I am not bothered by what you just said". With at least two streams dedicated to "owning the antis". The only part she is somewhat not wrong is picking the wrong person to complain to. What's going to happen if she starts venting to management how horrible they are and how they should talk to their boss and tell them to change things? A long ass list of reasons detailing how much of a horrible person she is and deserved to be fired being posted in graduation announcement, that's what's going to happen. Her only choice of action is to say nothing bad, suck up to management as hard as she could, and email every decent company if they are willing to take her and Enna together as future employees. The whole "well they still signed up for another year so there are no big issues" makes no sense when you consider that their options are going back to being a 1view or quitting vtubing as a whole. Not everyone has connections and well liked to show up in a big company a couple months later. Yeah, it's a horrible place, but it's less horrible than others they have access to

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Tubedude

Millie addresses the elephant in the room

Yes Nijisanji is no where near as bad as other companies in the space we've seen, but there's a lot it could probably improve on. Just like how people meming on Nijisanji are ignoring dumpster fires like AkioAir and Wactor, Millie's only focusing on the EN branch, who's only major drama things are the clear favoritism for a while and the Zaion situation. Nina and Mysta felt like more of their own decisions versus the fault of the company. However, just look at how mishandled the ID branch was/is. That's a lot of graduations and issues.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would rather thirst over snake mommy than pretend like listening to Millie is a good idea. She is the definition of "let me explain to you for the next 4 hours in excruciating details just how much I am not bothered by what you just said". With at least two streams dedicated to "owning the antis". The only part she is somewhat not wrong is picking the wrong person to complain to. What's going to happen if she starts venting to management how horrible they are and how they should talk to their boss and tell them to change things? A long ass list of reasons detailing how much of a horrible person she is and deserved to be fired being posted in graduation announcement, that's what's going to happen. Her only choice of action is to say nothing bad, suck up to management as hard as she could, and email every decent company if they are willing to take her and Enna together as future employees. The whole "well they still signed up for another year so there are no big issues" makes no sense when you consider that their options are going back to being a 1view or quitting vtubing as a whole. Not everyone has connections and well liked to show up in a big company a couple months later. Yeah, it's a horrible place, but it's less horrible than others they have access to
For a moment I read this block of text as "Millie is getting fired" but it appears you really just don't like her.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
No way any EX-Niji EN Vtuber becames a 1view you are crazy man
They are not that Bad

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Niji is very easy and fun to meme on, but to truly fulfill Riku's dream, it must look at its former Korean branch's management and copy their everything for JP and EN.

Only then can it truly ascend and be worthy of the black company moniker.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:
Yes Nijisanji is no where near as bad as other companies in the space we've seen, but there's a lot it could probably improve on. Just like how people meming on Nijisanji are ignoring dumpster fires like AkioAir and Wactor, Millie's only focusing on the EN branch, who's only major drama things are the clear favoritism for a while and the Zaion situation. Nina and Mysta felt like more of their own decisions versus the fault of the company. However, just look at how mishandled the ID branch was/is. That's a lot of graduations and issues.
Same deal as the rie vs pippa shit from yesterday. More popular = More criticism. Niji is supposed to be an industry leader, so when they fuck up, everyone is there to judge them on every little thing.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
For some reason, having "vtuber" in your search on YouTube currently recommends you a suicide hotline.

Edit: It seems gone now? I tested it with other search terms, even "virtual youtuber" and it never came up. Only with "vtuber".
Same here. No need to do any search, it just occupied a slot in my feed.

Don't know if this has been posted on here already but someone is accusing omocat of overworking them.

This shit is the same as a couple having a fight at McDonald's. This should've been a private conversation. I hate people that refuse to do anything IRL unless they have an audience.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I would rather thirst over snake mommy than pretend like listening to Millie is a good idea
1702064081074.png
Keep my (korean) goddess out of your spergpost femboy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom