"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hey remember when Dizzy said she'd love if phase had a member that specialized in collabs? Rie doesn't.
Shit, I doubt most of the girls in Phase can look at themselves in a mirror without getting socially exhausted. You can't expect one of them to take the reigns in constantly talk to others to set up collabs.
:smugpipi:

Anyway, Nene is apparently a big fan of some dude named Santa Claus. I assume one of her many, many husbands that showers her with gifts.

DanishCookies

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

seenister

Hime is seething about harines again

Glad this was taken down but man was it too late. This is such bad optics for her and it baffles me how she thought this was a good idea to tweet. Kevin should fucking organise a PR seminar or something.

Edit: Before anyone misunderstands, Capipis/Harines spamming PTR is annoying as fuck and I get it but tweeting something like this just amplifies what practically is a small issue. Also, these tweets never go well. It just makes you look like a whiny bitch.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm siding with Hime on this one, because to go against her is to ally with the Harines, and I do not want to ally with the Harines

WaWa

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

1702010497666361.png

e: clock me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk why anyone would a give what Superduper says on her twitter, autismo bitch.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Panko Enjoyer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Spoilered because it takes up too much space.

Wemi LOVE :sanasmile:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What did she mean by this?

Was there anything in the replies of the deleted tweet or is she just lobbing some dynamite at good ole containment?

seenister

Was there anything in the replies of the deleted tweet or is she just lobbing some dynamite at good ole containment?
Last I checked hours ago, I didn't see any negative response. I am convinced she was browsing /pcg/ since most of the seething came from there.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Last I checked hours ago, I didn't see any negative response. I am convinced she was browsing /pcg/ since most of the seething came from there.
What are you talking about we all know @superduper posts here

Jacks Wasted Life

Yeah that was pretty retarded. Early on after her debut she had a similar episode sperging out over some gay joke someone made in her chat and that shit crippled her a bit early on as a good chunk of the people that watched Phase opted out from watching her even when Pippa raided.
You talking about her calling JK Rowling a stupid terf?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Shion premier in 7 hours.

Bake Cookies with Wawa tomorrow.

Mamarissa my love.

New Legend of Polka.

Art-break

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

lapu chan again in VCR GTA 2

The previous one was a blast and there where some funny moments between Vtubers and content creators
Good Night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom