"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I love IronMouse and i only have a problem with her winning in actual Vtuber awards

Also seeing normies angry its always funny

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Speaking of, how the actual fuck can Rie get away with doing things like retweeting art of her being hypnotized and molested by shotas, but it's Pippa who gets the pedo accusations all the time?
Simple, she's not le heckin' ebil racist sexist transphobic rabbit everyone knows

She's instead a racist, sexist degenerate, but the twitter freaks don't even know she exists 🤫 so they leave her alone

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Speaking of, how the actual fuck can Rie get away with doing things like retweeting art of her being hypnotized and molested by shotas, but it's Pippa who gets the pedo accusations all the time?
Because Pippa big, Rie little. You could probably find plenty of worse small vtubers, but Pippa is a big sensation so people want to go after her.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
TTT playing Lethal Company with Mika.

smartestkidontheshortbus

They have to know you exist to be angry at you.

Bronze

"Brave group will hold 3D Christmas Live 2023 hosted by “Oshi Live” at their US base on December 24th!~A special Christmas live where various VTubers from English speaking countries gather, from companies to individual VTubers~"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They have to know you exist to be angry at you.
Pretty much, the bigger you are the more scrutiny you get from everyone. Then you start getting contrarians who only hate you because you're popular, and people who don't even bother to give you the benefit of the doubt because they are surrounded by haters and thus just follow the flow. The more people love you, the more people also hate your guts.

frz

Pippa's fans and their consequences have been a disaster for PhaseWorld.
You sure it's only Phase and that they never breached containment? :smugmoona:

Polka confirms she's gonna be responsible and go to the hospital today. Thank you Subaru for talking sense into her.

Continuing the hospital arc. Polka went to the hospital, nothing was found and she's fine now. But do we trust women. 👵

niggaphil

Because no one watches Rie
few months ago, I remembered Rie was at the bottom of the Subscriber count. After read your message, I went to check their subscriber count again and found this:

I am wondering how she jumped to the third most subscribed talent in her gen, while the other just grow slowly (Airi, Wemi, Erina)

Edit:
On topic of being the tech support community, your image is not loading, try not posting the link to the album and right click open image in new tab and use that link instead.

Deleting this comment after you edit

Thanks for being tech support, I am a boomer afterall

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
few months ago, I remembered Rie was at the bottom of the Subscriber count. After read your message, I went to check their subscriber count again and found this:

I am wondering how she jumped to the third most subscribed talent in her gen, while the other just grow slowly (Airi, Wemi, Erina)

Airi, Remi, and Erina had extended periods without many streams recently. Erina and Remi due to long vacations, while Airi kept getting screwed by her work and sent on work trips, along with some computer issues. I'm sure there's other factors at play, but that's a common denominator with those three.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She has been doing well and has been much more consistent than the other three. If Airi kept at it she would probably be in a similar spot but the thing with Rie, is that she kind of is like the Zoomer appeal version of Pippa. Like she is on that same coin.

Now granted if anyone streams over her in her timeslot she usually has less viewers. Last night she was beaten by Erina the whole time. And she resents that, going as far in one stream as saying "I know that I'm not going to be your number 1"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi - Black company, a cruel and unjust universe
Wemi - gone for awhile due to extended Japan trip, frequently sick
Erina - IDK, I'm almost always sleeping around the time she starts to stream

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Now granted if anyone streams over her in her timeslot she usually has less viewers. Last night she was beaten by Erina the whole time. And she resents that, going as far in one stream as saying "I know that I'm not going to be your number 1"

This is ridiculous and self-defeating behaviour. The more you do this, Rie, the more you make yourself vulnerable to extra negativity. Nobody owes you a free lunch. Learn your audience, grow thicker skin and take what you get rather than constantly trying to filter and prescribe your fanbase.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Airi, Remi, and Erina had extended periods without many streams recently. Erina and Remi due to long vacations, while Airi kept getting screwed by her work and sent on work trips, along with some computer issues. I'm sure there's other factors at play, but that's a common denominator with those three.
Add on top of that Rie tends to have the lowest CCV when put head to head vs any other Phase Talent and I have a feeling that she's suffering from a turbo inferiority complex. She really needs to find her niche and learn from modern Kiara to not sweat it nearly as much, and not bitch constantly like debut Kiara.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Edit:

Thanks for being tech support, I am a boomer afterall

Rie has also been collaborating a lot recently especially with Sayu, so she's setting herself up to be everyone's second favorite which isn't a terrible place to be; as long as you keep track of people's timeslots.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Too good to keep in the Gen 3 thread, but the original Gen 3 trailer got demonetized due to Hina's lewd outfit. So he has now released an "Advertiser Friendly" cut.

:whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Add on top of that Rie tends to have the lowest CCV when put head to head vs any other Phase Talent and I have a feeling that she's suffering from a turbo inferiority complex. She really needs to find her niche and learn from modern Kiara to not sweat it nearly as much, and not bitch constantly like debut Kiara.
She probably does have an inferiority complex, but she's not the only one. Uruka, Lia, and I think Dizzy, along others have talked about these kinds of things before. Hell, Pippa herself has gotten this way at times. I think it's best to focus on what you have and be happy with what you have, but it doesn't seem to rare to have some sort of inferiority complex in this space. And while I don't watch Rie too often, I haven't seen her complain about this much when I do watch her, honestly. Phase as a whole, Rie included, has been doing quite a bit better in their CCVs than they were months ago. I'm not sure about Michi and Iori because they almost never stream when I'm around to watch, but Nasa herself has been pretty consistently hitting as a 3 view in the high 100s to 200s. So, I'm sure Rie is more happy than she gets down about it.

As for the Tweet, I do agree it wasn't a good idea, and she shouldn't have made it because it's not a good look, but again, I don't blame her for being annoyed. I also think her Tweet is being blown out of proportion. And while I'm not accusing anyone here of doing so, I'm not about to pretend that there's isn't a vocal minority in Pippa's community that's annoying, retarded, and run jokes into the ground until they become unfunny. Obviously, I don't blame Pippa for this, but I will blame these people for being annoying retards before I chastise someone for pointing that out.

Top Bottom