"There's introvert, there's extrovert, but here's Zura being per-vert"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
While the others in Phase are playing LoL, Remi is encouraging her senpai to not play it
:smugselen:

She's also learning Warhammer

Good stuff, Remi.
:shubaIapprob:

Kalion

:)
The only person whose name I recognized won content creator of the year, and it happens to be a vtuber too so it's on topic.
I want to see a flesh streamer reaction compilation of "HOW DOES A CARTOON WIN?"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ironmouse got the award btw
Edit:

Nice to see Geoff Keighley take time out of his schedule to grant make a wishes :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Bibi is also watching the gamer words awards

niggaphil

Yesterday night went to the Taiwan Nijisanji Cafe with my wife (She is a nijisanji fan). There are 5 Nijisanji cafe collaboration in the Taiwan, but we went to one of the smallest cafe (the rest were fully booked). Here's the photo:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Christ, you weren't kidding. Normally, I'd say she should just ignore the comments, but the vast majority of the comments are these autists. Call it a woman moment, but I can't blame her for being annoyed that her and the others worked hard on something, only for a bunch of retards to spam about shit unrelated to the announcement.
Pippa's fans and their consequences have been a disaster for PhaseWorld.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Granted, unless I missed something she only commented that on her own twitter and not in the announcement or even @ing that page so

:mikok:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ironmouse got the award btw
Edit:

I thought the game awards was about... games? Or at least the shitty games journos like?
Ironlung winning awards is like a meme by now, watch her win the twitch clique award too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The collab Rie and Lia had yesterday was really fun.

Here's a timestamp of Lia and Rie talking about Sakana shenanigans, and him bullying the talents and random children in Club Penguin, which was really amusing:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

PekoWick

I thought the game awards was about... games? Or at least the shitty games journos like?
Ironlung winning awards is like a meme by now, watch her win the twitch clique award too.
It's a big award show so it's a big W for ironmouse.

Bronze

It's "mostly" about games now. It's a pretty big award as well. Also she's not beating Pekora. Only way for it to happen is if no one notices her being a candidate and Nousagis collectively sleep through the voting phase.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She'd probably like it a little too much.

Speaking of, how the actual fuck can Rie get away with doing things like retweeting art of her being hypnotized and molested by shotas, but it's Pippa who gets the pedo accusations all the time?

PekoWick

It's "mostly" about games now. It's a pretty big award as well. Also she's not beating Pekora. Only way for it to happen is if no one notices her being a candidate and Nousagis collectively sleep through the voting phase.
Ironmouse beating pekora in fillian' s award show is not surprising lol.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's a big award show so it's a big W for ironmouse.
Good for her. I assume most normies already knew of her/despise vtubers so this won't actually do much for vtubing, maybe bring some more grifters in we can laugh about.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of, how the actual fuck can Rie get away with doing things like retweeting art of her being hypnotized and molested by shotas, but it's Pippa who gets the pedo accusations all the time?

Pippa has higher viewcount, so she's the target

less viewers Pippa has, more viewers for VTweeters that "bring awareness" (?)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
You weren't there for the pizza tower stream...

Panko Enjoyer

Because no one watches Rie

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hime is seething about harines again

Yea the frustration is understandable even if Rie responded to it in a retarded way. Pippa's fanbase has run this Pippa the Ripper thing into the ground. Shiina had to shut down a couple of people in her chat today asking her to do it for her opening karaoke. Even Airi talked about how it was getting old in a stream earlier in the week.
Problem is that lots of people in Phase to some degree lead it to being meme'd on. Pippa being so embarrassed by it, Airi playing it to annoy Pippa, others singing it themselves and teasing Pippa about it. And now Pippa privating it repeatedly after it's been meme'd. I get the annoyance, but publicly annoucing it (especially when you've seemingly gotten a not so hidden grudge/annoyance with the biggest member of your company's fans) isn't going to do anything but making the situation worse. Just delete the comments and move on, or set up a bot to delete anyone that mentions Pippa the Rippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom