"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaWa

Ina Pop Up Parade finally up for order!

This is probably one of the best compilations in a while, lots of hag laughter and Mio revealing she wants multiple baseball teams if you catch my drift :irysyabairys:

Team SMOK streams are always a fun time!
:holohag::hololove:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Reminder that this is also a thing:
Screenshot-20230511-135039.jpg

Screenshot-20230511-134944.jpg

I love when things match up perfectly.
:smugselen:
Didn't know she had a last name.

Looks like there's an upcoming Amogus collab with a whole heap of girls from smaller corpos: V4Mirai, Idol, V&U, PixelLink, EIEN, Production Kawaii, and Prism. Did I miss any?

V4Mirai seems to be spamming collabs and getting their name out by showing up in as many streams as they can. Pretty interesting to see honestly. I expected nothing from them and im honestly quite impressed with the girls. That said you can't really tell how good or bad a corpo is until they have a Yab and how they address it.

Ina Pop Up Parade finally up for order!

Team SMOK streams are always a fun time!
:holohag::hololove:

Insta buy. Got the Ame one around in Preorder and I managed to find Kiara when I was in Japan for fairly cheap. Now all i need is the Goober and Pink Woman.

Fillian's award has an under 100 CCV streamer category (Hidden Gem) and one of the guys (OMI_VT) in it seems to be popping the fuck off and managing to land collabs with a TON of huge indies and hell even Ollie and Mika. So what's the lore behind this dude? What famous person is he? Because its extremely fake the levels of growth this guy seems to be experiencing. From suddenly being a 100 CCV to getting nominated for the awards thing to just landing collab after collab with the biggest Vtubers.

Reminds me of Tuck-chan, Synder and AmaLee where the growth does not seem natural (in Synder and AmaLee's case they had a previous fanbase).

1701934774177.png

I had heard a few people mention that they had heard about Caelum VT (despite never watching him) and I assumed he would be the popular one given that I had not even heard about the other 3 but suddenly this dude is popping off.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maria's Birthday + Totsumachi starting now.

Her cover with Pomu right after it.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
To me, this along with the massage story suggests 'big for an Asian, but not BIG'. Like she had to stop and think about it in the context of 'average Canadian girl' and then wasn't so sure, and it seems like she had that thought before she even realized that Haachama probably wasn't talking about IRL.
Honestly I thought the same thing when I heard the story and remembered her Halloween pics. I was going to make a snarky comment about the massage place Asian women being easily impressed a while back, but me being the nice guy that I am, I decided to let the resident kronii schizos, stalkers, fans live their delusion longer. :smugselen:

Bronze

Hololive is holding auditions for dev_is it seems.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lava talked that her former oshi was Enna, but she dropped her over an incident.
No idea what shes talking about, anyone got a clue
Probably the Kyo one

Fucking Yamanba that toothpaste fuck one

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Suichan is joining the latest game FOMO

On the Holostars side, Astel will be having his 4th anniversary stream tonight (8PM JST) most parts will be live except the outside-stars guests part

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra premiering something at 7PM JST.

Usuwa Suu playing the Exit 8 game at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing together with ex-Noripro Kurumizawa Momo at 8PM JST.

Nui Sociere the RPG enjoyer commenting on most FF8 summons.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Happy 5 years to Mio and her blessed hag laughs. After all the hard times she's endured, I'm glad she's still here :sanasmile:
22560.png

Her first album, Night Walk, dropped earlier as well. It's a solid mix of slow, comforting tracks and electronic/jazzy upbeat songs while having a consistent sentimental vibe. Mio was always one of Holo's better singers but she really did an amazing job. Ayame also shows up on one track for a duet. An easy recommend.
22561.png

Youtube
Spotify
It'll probably become one of my favorite Holo albums, with Sirius becoming a top Holo song. I spent most of the night listening to the album on repeat and it's a hard-hitting emotional journey. Each song tells its own story but feels connected as well.

The overarching theme is about love that will inevitably fade when night turns to dawn and how difficult it can be to accept that it's ending. There's a clear parallel to vtubing and how you will have to say goodbye to your oshis one day. If she didn't clarify a while ago that she fully plans to stay, I'd probably be worried that Mio was thinking about graduating. The message is still valid though: Support your oshis while you still can
:hololove:

Finally, she'll be doing her 5th anniversary live in 3 hours.

She'll be singing her album songs of course but Fubuki, Ayame, Okayu and Korone will be there as well. It'll definitely be a good time :shubaIapprob:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

UberSoldat

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
whats with the chuubas jumping in back into league nowadays

is it because of the preseason changes coming
Basically yea, assasins no longer oneshot you as lux/lulu/seraphine(sona)/soraka(not tank)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
forget league, chuubas should get back into fortnite, the lego survival/crafting mode launches when the servers come back online, then Rocket Racing and Festival (Guitar Hero/Rock Band) in the following days

Awoogers

Basically yea, assasins no longer oneshot you as lux/lulu/seraphine(sona)/soraka(not tank)
Yeah but they do still oneshot adcs (adc main)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
forget league, chuubas should get back into fortnite, the lego survival/crafting mode launches when the servers come back online, then Rocket Racing and Festival (Guitar Hero/Rock Band) in the following days

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I never expected the forum to have a dedicated Fortnite shill, but here you are.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom