"Feet castration"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Someone on /vt/ clqimed that Dotronii posted this in her RM account but deleted it.
Holy shit, if this picture's real then Dottovu is somehow just as curvy as her model, and that's saying something, since Kronii's model is in a league of its own even among anime characters.

Nah mate. The Wayback machine didn't show it and I just reverse imgae searched it. I wish it was true though.
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Holy shit, if this picture's real then Dottovu is somehow just as curvy as her model, and that's saying something, since Kronii's model is in a league of its own even among anime characters
Nah mate. The Wayback machine didn't show it and I just reverse imgae searched it. I wish it was true though.

Limkin

Should've at least photoshopped the tattoos out. Or it takes one coomer to remember what ethot has them without even bothering with google search

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Someone on /vt/ clqimed that Dotronii posted this in her RM account but deleted it.

Edit: Wait this the real source, I'm just an idiot.

just because someones korean doesnt mean they are all fucking kronii thats just biya what the fuck

well its from vt so i expected less

USS IOWA

Well to save some semblence of dignity from being retarded, Here is another one being retarded.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Some people see random curvy korean woman and decided to just go "Aha! She's Dottovu!" instead of seeking further informations.

And here I thought me and the whole latex skirt thing was bad enough....

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Some people see random curvy korean woman and decided to just go "Aha! She's Dottovu!" instead of seeking further informations.
They also didn't look into it that much, where's that rack here?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Well to save some semblence of dignity from being retarded, Here is another one being retarded.

whats with the chuubas jumping in back into league nowadays

is it because of the preseason changes coming

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Blue Journey's song

Super Meche is finishing FFIII

Taring Hu's (globie) language challenge

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
In between the discussion about Korean tiddies, I was thinking about the voice actors who got into vtubing like CyYu and Amalee.

You know which video game personality I'd like to see adopt a vtubing persona? Emi Evans, best known for singing the soundtrack for Nier and Nier: Automata.

Hear me out: her being a Japanese-British (there you go @Awoogers ) hapa who was able to make it in Japan's entertainment industry means she probably has some very interesting stories to share. She's also fluent in English, which would give her plenty of international appeal.

Plus, we all know she's a phenomenal singer. Nier's soundtrack wouldn't be so highly regarded if she weren't.

Most importantly: 1701871327161.png

Certified :holohag:

Obviously this will never happen, but if it did I'd be highly interested. What fleshtuber personality would you like to see as a vtuber?

niggaphil

Mehk

Not Iofi is gonna be playing a Hatsune Miku, her tag for it is First Playthrough, so might be terrible at it or decent.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Bronze

Taring Hu's (globie) language challenge
Isn't that Miel?

Shabel Tonya's announced a 3D Live concert for her 2nd anniversary

Awoogers

spica piano

holy shit her voice

this gal has pipes

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Someones finding out

Context on why Tenma made a cabbage eating ASMR.

Now Tenma Fox'd around and is now ready to find out.:selenpointandlaugh:

In between the discussion about Korean tiddies, I was thinking about the voice actors who got into vtubing like CyYu and Amalee.

You know which video game personality I'd like to see adopt a vtubing persona? Emi Evans, best known for singing the soundtrack for Nier and Nier: Automata.

Hear me out: her being a Japanese-British (there you go @Awoogers ) hapa who was able to make it in Japan's entertainment industry means she probably has some very interesting stories to share. She's also fluent in English, which would give her plenty of international appeal.

Plus, we all know she's a phenomenal singer. Nier's soundtrack wouldn't be so highly regarded if she weren't.

Most importantly: View attachment 59396

Certified :holohag:

Obviously this will never happen, but if it did I'd be highly interested. What fleshtuber personality would you like to see as a vtuber?

If Dreamworks permits it, Jack Black using a Po model. That'll be a hoot!

Not Iofi is gonna be playing a Hatsune Miku, her tag for it is First Playthrough, so might be terrible at it or decent.

Not Iofi is looking saucy there.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Edit: Wait this the real source, I'm just an idiot.

Oh my God, it's Jackie Chan Kronii!!!

Also, for the turboyamanba kvetching about the tattoo, it's obviously artificial. You can see it on the texture.
just because someones korean doesnt mean they are all fucking kronii thats just biya what the fuck
Every Asian woman is Kronii, except when they're Kson. :calidrinking:

Awoogers

Also, for the turboyamanba kvetching about the tattoo, it's obviously artificial. You can see it on the texture.
as far as i know biya actually has a tattoo but yeah that one is artifical i think

i dont remember that on her older cosplays and any of her OCs as well so its more likely artificial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom