"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Indie internal pngtuber expresses opinion after admitting not having much knowledge: assorted VTA members seethe.
Hes from Ohio I think that siphons any semblance of relevance that his opinion brings

Considering he put azuki on who its a good thing

BEEG Booba Fishing

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I think this is R.E. every Twitter Freaks need for all their e-celebs to chime in on current thing to make sure they have the right opinions. And Karen is telling the whole process to fuck off.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Tubedude

Looks like the opsec thread needs to be updated.

The code now makes the 'shortened' share link longer than just the normal video url.

Also TIL people actually used the share button and didn't just copy-paste the normal video url.

Panko Enjoyer

GOTBB

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 6.30PM JST.

Yozora Mel's tournament training arc starts by playing with VSpo's Tachibana Hinano and Neoporte's Konkon Aria at 8PM JST.

Good to introduce Hinaano's laugh to more audience.

If you're Patra's doggo, here's a fanservice clip from her FF2 stream.

She will play King's Field 2 at 8PM JST.

She suffered in the first game fighting against snakes, I would think the graphics will be better in this sequel so looking forward to another snake encounter.

Neoporte's Hizuki Yui grinding in Apex with Astel and Qpi.

frz

TBH when it comes to Hololive they choose the best or most promising in the industry so none of them really can be D/F tier, at worst they are average or middle of the road to me. From the little I know my least favorite is most likely Matsuri but even there I don't feel she's ever done anything to warrant D/F tier.
You are supposed to preemptively says Nene is F smh, you passed on the chance and see where it gets you
:koronehappyl:
Also TIL people actually used the share button and didn't just copy-paste the normal video url.
Mainly used by phone users. :kroniiphone:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Well actually, vtubing was created by New Line Cinema when Smeagol appeared in The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Smeagol's roommate was Andy Serkis, and he debuted in December, 2001, and graduated in December, 2003 in a global graduation stream release called The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Smeagol reincarnated shortly under new management in 2012 in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, but ended up on indefinite hiatus as his company released new gens in 2013 and 2014. This proves that big corpo from Hollywood created vtubing, a uniquely American phenomenon for ten full years until Ami Yamato.
Mickey Mouse & Walt Disney erasure, tbh.
Technically, puppetry is a precursor to vtubing, originating millennia ago
And then there's mimicry.

Myrmarachne_sp.jpg

Definitely an ant. Possibly a vtuber precursor

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Technically, puppetry is a precursor to vtubing, originating millennia ago

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi is so cute! And so clipable today! Pure and seiso!
Here's her imitating the Biden sniff:
She's sniffing her old Highschool hair she had stored in a box.

And to accompany this clip, a disclamer:

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
>Reine in C
>Flare in D
>AKIROSE IN FUCKING F

View attachment 59258
Thank God Sana (or anyone after Holoro now that I think about it) isn't on the list or else I'd have a fucking aneurysm.

:kyoracist:

I'm so mad I almost forgot to shill Mozu, Lethal Company collab with Coni today :sanasmile:

There's only one tier for all of your Oshis: The :WHORE!!!: Tier.

$170?

I'm saving up for the Watame concert tickets but wow this going to be brutal on my wallet

Can't wait to see Kaela. Also can't wait to see talents like Suisei, Aki, Moona, and Risu blow it away again. Especially excited for Lui to probably do Fools Fools

Man that's a bit pricey.

Well actually, vtubing was created by New Line Cinema when Smeagol appeared in The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Smeagol's roommate was Andy Serkis, and he debuted in December, 2001, and graduated in December, 2003 in a global graduation stream release called The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Smeagol reincarnated shortly under new management in 2012 in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, but ended up on indefinite hiatus as his company released new gens in 2013 and 2014. This proves that big corpo from Hollywood created vtubing, a uniquely American phenomenon for ten full years until Ami Yamato.

Nígga, learn your history. The first VTUBER is Charles Martinet when he started to work for Nintendo, he'd go to cons and interact with the people there as 3D Mario.

@Reticule you've been called out by my oshi!

Chirami ain't wrong though.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

dont forget to watch Pekoras Sololive today!
And there are plenty of watch-alongs to choose from too

Edit:
qxepch.png

Crowd looks good

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tangentially vtuber related: Twitch Korea is shutting down on Feb 27th. No more streaming from or watching streams on Twitch for South Korea.
Edit: A little more context: The South Korean Government and their ISP charge exorbitant "usage fees" for sites with heavy bandwidth. Twitch of course falls into that.
Edit edit: Twitch posted an English version of the article: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2023/12/05/an-update-on-twitch-in-korea/

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

dont forget to watch Pekoras Sololive today!
And there are plenty of watch-alongs to choose from too

Edit:
qxepch.png

Crowd looks good

Not going to livepost this one but the call during usamegami is really something, man
Glad it's part of the free portion

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Koyori and AI (and, of course, a good story in the description)

Better context: Twitch Korea was corrupt as fuck and mired in controversy. My guess is the changes over there prompted Twitch to just say "fuck it" and pull out entirely. Feel bad for the streamers there because a lot did really well with it. They can probably transition to Youtube, though. Or just stream by VPNing to Japan.
That's all probably true, of course. But Korean ISPs on gigabit(and above) plans do have limited traffic and you have to pay for extra data.
I think that's it. I partially agree with him on the Akirose take because she is in Hololive: you already get a good base wage and a 50% cut, and you only get fired if you fuck up really badly or if you decide to leave, but if anyone is able to refresh my memory of any holo that was forced to graduate or straight up terminated without any yabs, hit me up I guess. Other than that, woman moment, she grew out of it (because numbers went up) and all ended well.
It wasn't that she was worried about not making enough money, it was that she wasn't doing a good job and wasn't as good as the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom