"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Aki in F tier

Where does this guy live?
Anyone who has been seen numberfagging he put in F-tier. Hence Kiara and Ollie as well.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There will probably be another round of announcement sometime during January.
1. The big announcement for 4th Fes happened on January, that was when they revealed the full participants and the key visual.
2. They have not reveal any key visuals for 5th Fes yet, only silhouettes of the talents can be seen.
With all that being said, I wonder how big of a cope it is to think they might announce "additional guests", similar to how Myth and ID1 were announced as guests much later for 3rd Fes.
No way RE_GLOSS or Advent can join even if they have 3 more months to debut 3D
If my memory doesnt fail me only HoloH3ero is debuting in this Fes right?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh wait lily is multistreaming for the first time what the fuck?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The twins really are my spirit animals! :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Most printers with a copier function still have a Fax in them. You can also use services to Fax a PDF from the Internet. While Japan is still full scale Fax, I think people really underplay how often they're still used in the rest of the modern economies. The whole "it's a legal, physical copy" bit really matters.
Yes and no. Legally, no, the physical copy doesn't matter. However, business entities like my landlord (who doesn't even have an E-Mail address. Everything has to be done by letter, phone or fax) often like to think it matters.

Also, routers that support VoIP can usually be configured to send and recieve faxes, too. Which leads to the hilarious situation of receiving faxes that the router will then send to your E-Mail address.
well i dont like evanito because hes black but thats literally on me
Technically that's on his parents, I think.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Shion and Sakamata Minecraft Madness

Polka + Luna Stardew Collab (Luna has a PoV too but I'll just post Polka to save space.)

Full Illustration for Mori Sake.

Kiara and Shiori released Members wallpapers for the month.
Kiara also announced "weekly" member streams today during her finale of GTA4 DLC.

Art for the inmate's soul.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
french bunny plays silent hill 4

Screenshot-2023-12-05-141849.png

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I didn't change my name! Chirami had a power trip and started nicknaming us!
As someone who used to moderate several discords, I can confirm it's a lot of fun changing people's nicknames and seeing them freak out.

braindoko

Starting the day with depressing news!
Years ago I came across this stream. A little gremlin rabbit unrelated :pippasadl: with an amazing voice: Mochizuki Himari

I forgot to check her out until this year, went to her channel and found a bunch of original songs released recently. This one is great

Her favorite game brands include Innocent Gray and Black Cyc , and she mainly enjoys rape- based games .She engages in activities such as talking about and giving live commentary on Bishoujo games on YouTube, and has been introduced in the media as a "Bishoujo game loving YouTuber'' and an "eroge VTuber''
Himari at wikipedia
maxresdefault.jpg

But her activity seemed to stop suddenly in late August. Looking for clues I found a contact email on the description pointing to https://www.unicreate.jp/ but that URL is dead, the new address is https://www.unicreate.tokyo/. Seems this company operated from the background, they didn't stamp their name all over her channel.
Reading Unicreate at wikipedia:
In the past, it was also active as a virtual YouTuber agency , and in 2022 the agency was named "Liverary", but all of the talents affiliated with it ended their activities from October to November 2023.
Article linked about Yuni Akatsuki and Memori retiring "due to health" and Himari taking a break
Yuni was there since the start of Unicreate in 2018, and Himari since 2019. Zutsuki Tsukuru joined in 2022 and Memori Muzuki debuted just this February.
Of them only Zutsuki was able to hold a graduation stream

The comments complain that the announcement paints her in a bad light and that management are at fault if all the talents left in quick succession.
Another article, explains that according to Liverary "it became necessary to go through the lawyers of both parties when communicating with Himari"
Yahoo News article

I guess we can add another name to the list of black companies imploding in 2023.

Luckily Yuni and Himari reincarnated and started a joint channel. A comment in the article lists their new personas:
It seems that the members who were active in Liverary have started or are preparing to start activities under the following names.

New Akatsuki Yuni → Yuzuki Ramu
Old Akatsuki Yuni → Kokon Amane
Mochizuki Himari → Kurumi Fuyu (Huyu?)
Muzuki Memori → Kitajima Michiru-san
Zuzuki Tsukuru → Mizuno
They replaced Yuni at some point, fucking black companies man
Here's hoping she can keep singing and playing H games in the future

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anyone who has been seem numberfagging he put in F-tier. Hence Kiara and Ollie as well.
Aki wasn't really doing traditional numberfagging; she wasn't complaining that she wasn't as successful as others, she was worried that she wasn't pulling her weight.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lilybelle and someone named Morgana who's apparently a hybrid vtuber/fleshy did a pretty smooth cover of Santa Baby.

Apparently Lily will be releasing an album on Sunday with more Christmas songs. Fun note: This song originally came out in 1953 so when Eartha Kitt asks for a '54 convertible, she was asking for a brand new car.

Edit: Rev Says Desu has made a couple videos since his doxing where he hasn't mentioned anything about it (which is probably the wisest approach), but on today's video he kind of obliquely brings it up in the context of Twitter freaks reacting like Twitter freaks to Chainsaw Man fan art. Timestamped:

Edit 2: You all are overreacting over some nerd's tierlist. If he wasn't going to do something corny and put everyone as S-tier then some characters were going to have to rank below others.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Aki wasn't really doing traditional numberfagging; she wasn't complaining that she wasn't as successful as others, she was worried that she wasn't pulling her weight.
I don't disagree. But Uwu was like "You're in Hololive, shut up, into F-tier you go" to anyone doing that. Basically gay firing from the hip. I want to send the VOD to Pippa and have her tear him apart.:annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't disagree. But Uwu was like "You're in Hololive, shut up, into F-tier you go" to anyone doing that. Basically gay firing from the hip. I want to send the VOD to Pippa and have her tear him apart.:annoyedpippa:
I always knew he was a femboy, but damn he overdid it with this.

Maybe I got some off-shoot of SandyCat's powers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 5:
"Normie Opinions"
"Even the uninformed and clueless can have worthwhile opinions to share,

this isn't one of them, but you get my drift..."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Florida Man #547

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
[LOUD=FUNNY]
Cleaning up clips and I see this gem again

@DanishCookies , I wish your favourite song gets a cover done by your least favourite vtuber, and later that cover becomes a number one result in all search engines under the sun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Made me interested and watched the guy. All in all, It's actually the opposite. The list seems alright and he actually sounded very knowledgable despite only consuming vtubers through youtube clips, I'd say he even knows more than I do simply because he knows about some of the stars and I dont. The N word thing was from chat. He later moved her down to B.

Final ranking:

Conclusion: Hates GFE content, doesn't like japanese music, and only rating highly the funny/innovative ones.

Streamer name: uwu_to_owo
- suisei bumped to B-tier because suipiss
- Ayama bumped to C because she hates koreans
- God: got him into the hole through the bandage video
- Fubuki: got him into muse dash, knows about chinese drama
- F tier: Can't stand Luna/Ollie/Kiara's voice, also knows about Orange woman moments, saw Aki's having an orange woman moment about her stream numbers which offended him as a 2-view streamer.
- Coco: doesnt actually like her, hated reddit meme review, bumped to B because acknowledging her influence
- Hated pink woman at first, but now loving her as the entire industry tries to copy each other and she stays alone as someone who doesn't give a shit.
- Edit: added due confusion, his A is good, B is mid-meh, C is shit, D is doesnt care about them, F is personal vendetta.

This isn't bad. S is absolutely solid, and as you go further down it's obvious specific personal opinions that decide his placement. Respectable.

And he has Best Girl Korone in her own tier so he's absolutely got a solid head on his shoulders.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom