"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Totally not Tempus is doing a Lethal Company collab. I think this is the first time Dingo is streaming as his PL

Is it that hard to get perms for this game? wtf

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Anyaversary :sanasmile:

DrLolime's (german) streaming Batman AA

5th day HoloENCalendar video
Ina

and missed 3rd day
Nerissa

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Biboo has been working on getting perms on it for Advent. If the Plate Up stream stays on thursday she didn't get the perms.

Limkin

We are reaching the levels of :shiinastare: that shouldn't be possible

soap suds

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Image.png

On Miko "She said the N word"
It's not like she's the only one.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Jelly and cursed game

Super Meche and Grand Knight History

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hasn't even been a day yet and already

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
No. Like most "Oh shit we're getting popular now!" games, the perms are easy but you can't monetize it. (In terms of the main JP corpos) Phasmo was (probably still is) the same too.

frz

It's an indie game made entirely by one furry, it can't be that hard to get perms.
It actually hard to get perm because it's made by one person and likely they won't check the thousands of email they get everyday.

Same happened to Stardew Valley

Take a wild guess when did holo EN get perms.

It's japanese company autism that won't accept anything but written acknowledgement through emails.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Having Pippa and Panko both in the background of the video just elevates it to high art.
It's also the closest Shondo's gonna get to a Pippa collab until the rabbit gets rid of a few brain worms

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It actually hard to get perm because it's made by one person and likely they won't check the thousands of email they get everyday.

It's japanese company autism that won't accept anything but written acknowledgement through emails.
They actually require faxed permission

Stunned But Dumb

Oh my god, I completely forgot about them needing faxed perms. Most libraries still have fax machines right? Because no one outside of japan owns one, I'm sure

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Mikeneko its going to read some Maros (Even the ones that are NG sent by antis) so watch if you like her fighting and screaming against her antis

Clicked on a random spot for the hell of it...
Screenshot-20231205-062616.jpg

I think some of you guys are a little too harsh on her. She seems pretty smart to me.
:smugpipi:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Any source on this? I'm puzzled on how did they even acquired perms for half of the indie games they have played. I doubt an average game developer in the west would even own a fax machine.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Same happened to Stardew Valley

Take a wild guess when did holo EN get perms.

Literally everyone I watch in NijiEN has played and schedule to play LC.
Any source on this? I'm puzzled on how did they even acquired perms for half of the indie games they have played. I doubt an average game developer in the west would even own a fax machine.
While there's some truth to Japan still using fax machines, they're just being sarcastic.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Takeshi no-perms strikes again and now nobody has the balls to call him a chink slant eyed fuck for that
:urtearingmeapart:

frz

Literally everyone I watch in NijiEN has played and schedule to play LC.

While there's some truth to Japan still using fax machines, they're just being sarcastic.
Does niji en give a shit about perms? I know Pomu made her entire persona off MGS but HoloEN got denied perms by Konami until the calli collab happened because they hate foreigners.

Bet they thought calli was asking for jp perms that's why they granted it lulmao.

Then my bad not japanese autism, hololive autism it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom