"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia privated her streams of The Coffin of Andy and Leyley. I wonder if she is afraid of getting doxed by the sharty Yamanbas.
But... she's already been doxed... it's not like she can get more doxed than name and address right?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
But... she's already been doxed... it's not like she can get more doxed than name and address right?
I've seen the videos, but I'm not up to date on my Lia dox lore. Either way, who knows what those fаggots would do if they set their sights on her.
Edit: Good news is they are probably a couple years behind any already public information :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lia got doxed?

On a semi-related note, I was actually coming here to ask if there was an archive where I could watch Lia's old deep dives, since she keeps privating them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is the most watched Rie video on Youtube, by the way. Not her karaoke, her covers, any of her shitposting shorts or a livestream, but this clip:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

This is the most watched Rie video on Youtube, by the way. Not her karaoke, her covers, any of her shitposting shorts or a livestream, but this clip:

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley and its consequences have been a disaster for the vtuber industry.

UberSoldat

I've seen the videos, but I'm not up to date on my Lia dox lore. Either way, who knows what those fаggots would do if they set their sights on her.
Edit: Good news is they are probably a couple years behind any already public information :smugpipi:
Lia got doxed?

On a semi-related note, I was actually coming here to ask if there was an archive where I could watch Lia's old deep dives, since she keeps privating them.
The dox exists on the homeland thread.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Did the hexa situation give you Ideas?
Why is it that every couple days we find yet another asylum resident trying to groom a vtuber?

View attachment 59240
Cleaning up clips and I see this gem again

1682672514813825.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ame is the next person to get an MSI Streamer HUB. Looking at the specs Kronii got in hers, I feel like this will definitely be a nice bonus to have that she could use with her 3D studio. If she chooses to use it for that at least.

Kronii started off real strong by immediately getting the first component wrong.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The HoloFes line-up, apparently this is a leak (ah, I think it's just that the website leaked before it was announced, but there's a currently ongoing announcement stream, so it was like, a 30 minute leak?) so I will add screenshots just in case:
1701776834918.png
1701776861103.png
1701776901396.png
(Honeyworks continued)
1701776943054.png
1701776963165.png
So yeah, that's 4 different streaming tickets...
1701777014227.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia got doxed?

Yea there was one post on the farms two years ago with her cosplay photos and pl and another one later on that was a much harder thorough dox of her name, address, former school, ect. that I can't find right now.

Edit: I think this was it. It all stemmed from her accidently leaking her personal email.
Kiwi Dox

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Which is good if she wasn't such a a schizophrenic that she gives the average flip a run for the money
I feel like the problem isn't Brit or Flip or Jap, the problem is island people.

Never trust island people.
Ask her opinion on watermelon. You'll know immediately.
If you don't like watermelons and fried chicken, you're not human.

Your skin color doesn't matter. Either you like it, or you've separated yourself from the human race and become something else. A grotesque caricature of what was once thought of as a human being but clearly isn't.
A story in two parts:

Even your namechanges mirror Nolan...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

UberSoldat

Nako doing solo Lethal Company

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Hot damn it feels good to see these two streaming together again.

Warms the heart. Like a sign that all's right with the world.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The HoloFes line-up, apparently this is a leak (ah, I think it's just that the website leaked before it was announced, but there's a currently ongoing announcement stream, so it was like, a 30 minute leak?) so I will add screenshots just in case:
So yeah, that's 4 different streaming tickets...
View attachment 59251
Man, it's a good thing the yen is weak...

Bronze

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
GET A ROOM F'AGGOTS, YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE AWKWARD WITH YOUR MARITAL BICKERING.

Just because hexa is a landwhale doesn't mean you have to become a feminist, accept that your woman is fat.
I'm less annoyed about them being called fat then it being the first comment everyone makes true or not it's about as empty an observation you can make.
Damn it, someone else has to get Biboo. Too lazy to make another account, and she still remembers my handle from over a month ago when her impenetrable defense was shown to have weakness. Want to be also the first to make her properly fall for a deez nuts joke (by her asking back what "X" is), but the scouting report today deem its impossible when she recognizes my handle on sight. :/
Respectable have a nice day.Also the chat already got her.
I didn't change my name! Chirami had a power trip and started nicknaming us!
sure blame the Oshi.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Filian: "What do you think of men who get cucked?"
Shondo: "I think it's really sad, they should beat their wives."
BASED LEVELS: IMMEASUREABLE

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Filian: "What do you think of men who get cucked?"
Shondo: "I think it's really sad, they should beat their wives."
BASED LEVELS: IMMEASUREABLE

Having Pippa and Panko both in the background of the video just elevates it to high art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom