"do you think my oshi godzilla will come to my birthday party tomorrow?"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Jumped into Shiroi's stream and she's talking about how hung guys are

is it just always like this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jumped into Shiroi's stream and she's talking about how hung guys are

is it just always like this?
how many times do you have to keep asking before you realize that the answer will always be "yes"

Negzana

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Grimmi will be collabing with green woman on Thursday.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I haven't watched much from the shitty HoloParade game, but I'm already getting annoyed by the goofy ass sounds and shitty soundtrack.:annoyedpippa: I understand not every fan game can be on the level of Holocure or PebbleJame, but fuck me is Holoparade shitty, what's worse is that it actually costs money to play it. :annoyedpippa:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
WTF bros not even the biggest males can beat advent... how do we help our bros, bros?
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 04-47-55 Prenumerationer - YouTube.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Anime Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon/Vesper is still unable to escape Pvpcontent. (I tried to use the youtube frame by frame keys to get a screenshot of Pvpcontent's name, but I couldn't find a non-blurry frame).

Randon has been named GM of the Tip of the Spear guild.

randon_guild_mascot-png.5542977

dragoonkain3

Damn it, someone else has to get Biboo. Too lazy to make another account, and she still remembers my handle from over a month ago when her impenetrable defense was shown to have weakness. Want to be also the first to make her properly fall for a deez nuts joke (by her asking back what "X" is), but the scouting report today deem its impossible when she recognizes my handle on sight. :/

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Damn it, someone else has to get Biboo. Too lazy to make another account, and she still remembers my handle from over a month ago when her impenetrable defense was shown to have weakness. Want to be also the first to make her properly fall for a deez nuts joke (by her asking back what "X" is), but the scouting report today deem its impossible when she recognizes my handle on sight. :/
There have been a few retards like Nolan who asked people to act as a personal army yet I never thought someone would ask not to dox someone, but to get them with a deez nuts joke.
F8w-Vn-JAa8-AAZe-SB.jpg

RiverBear

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nasa playing more Mario and making cute noises.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
@God's Strongest Mozumite

Is she black? She sounds black

Possibly relevant timestamp from today's stream:

I like her. The only member of Specialite's EN branch who isn't a loli, and she might not be a complete boomer but she does at least have boomer-ish taste in things.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why does she have tits
with the current "muh minors" bullshit being pushed lewds of loli characters might turn into oppai lolies. Allegedly under new italian's law sword art online can land you in prison or something like that.
Just remember friends, Yamanbas who make draw underage characters are the monsters harming all children, pay no mind to the faggots adopting only boys and putting their dick in said children, those are stunning and brave :mitothink:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I haven't watched much from the shitty HoloParade game, but I'm already getting annoyed by the goofy ass sounds and shitty soundtrack.:annoyedpippa: I understand not every fan game can be on the level of Holocure or PebbleJame, but fuck me is Holoparade shitty, what's worse is that it actually costs money to play it. :annoyedpippa:
Is anything, this is just proof that Chinese gacha trash being banned from streaming was the biggest blessing Holo got.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom