"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
\Small green haired indie Vtuber that died on a car crash on her way home. It was her Vtuber anniversary and she had some shit set up plus was looking to come out with a new model. That one was a real downer for me. She seemed very sweet from her past streams and her socials were fairly clean too.

She was also a special-ed teacher. This was a pretty sad fuck you from the god of fate.

The killer
1701632543075.png

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
How do i change my superchat denomination? it's stuck in RON with no vpns. I'm not brave enough to donate to 10ma in RON.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Hey did you know that Idol Corp, yes the one with the scandals, has a chuuba that can sing real good, no not the Vsinger that got graduated... This one;

And it's classical songs tonight, and don't tell me your favourite composer is Debussy just because of the funny name
[Edit] More learning/Listening than Karaoke apparently

Last edited:

Bronze

braindoko

vpet woman interviews a unique ASCII art vtuber

he's animated on his streams

but for some reason he's a png on the interview
1701633979666.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Remember the vtuber called Hinagawa Kyomi from We livers who had a beef with them for not getting paid for years etc? Today We Livers has released an entire thread full of media and information to clarify the misunderstandings with proof(according to translation). Seems CEO made a promise during his stream to show them.
The translation's mostly correct. I was going to focus on the spreadsheet, but I look at the replies and I basically got Indonesians going "dude, is that the best excuse you can come up with?? How the fuck did you not even able to get her account number if you have spent 7 MILLION IDR (450$ roughly) DOING HER WHOLE ASSETS/STUFF?!"

am baffled..

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Another Interview by the same guys but Yagoo talks about HoloEarth instead of the history of the company
Talking about HoloEarth

More info about it later

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I was wondering why Iofi never showed up in the 3d of any other members and well the only reason its that she never got invited
But Himesaki Yuzuru from NorioPro solved that problem

Sadly the stream is blocked unless you are in Japan like always (Thank you Sony)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

She was also a special-ed teacher. This was a pretty sad fuck you from the god of fate.

The killer
View attachment 58894

Fuck man. That shit still hurts to read especially knowing how excited she was on her last stream.

Another Interview by the same guys but Yagoo talks about HoloEarth instead of the history of the company
Talking about HoloEarth

More info about it later

HoloEarth is going to be a huge waste of money for what essentially is a shitty Second-life/VR-Chat type game.

Kalion

:)
HoloEarth is going to be a huge waste of money for what essentially is a shitty Second-life/VR-Chat type game.
I'm convinced it is (or was at least) an investor scam. Before the Silicon Valley banks bubble burst you could slap "metaverse" on anything and investors would line up to dump money on you.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Fuck man. That shit still hurts to read especially knowing how excited she was on her last stream.

I'm convinced it is (or was at least) an investor scam. Before the Silicon Valley banks bubble burst you could slap "metaverse" on anything and investors would line up to dump money on you.
It is for this:

Just to watch concerts without needing to use third partys sites ( because it showed up that they servers can just die one day and there its nothing you can do to avoid that)
All of you niggas that still thinks that a Vtuber company wants to enter the MMO Market are crazy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

There's just something (or two somethings) about Airi that leads to a lot of great fanart.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The main point of Holoearth was to have a "gamescape" that didn't rely on a 3rd party, ala minecraft with pajeetsoft or Rust with whomever. If anything it's to have a place to hang out between singing projects. I don't know about the immense cost and man-hours that it has taken so far, I've never managed multi-talent media mix taskgroups so I wouldn't know what to tell you.

I don't know what else to add to the "race war" but holy shit you guys, if you think the japanese are the apex of human beauty: turn off your daily JAV wanking sessions, nab a ticket to tokyo, go out on the street and open your eyes, for longer than an hour.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina is teaching drawing basics today

Should be a good stream, Shiina draws really good art, and has worked in a mentor role before. Hopefully that translates to being good at teaching art as well.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

:pikayabai:
But I do love the weird flavour of content Haachama brings to hololive

Same, but I shudder to find what else she is going to "discover" in her dressing room...

EDIT: I was thinking tarantulas, but you bonkers must be having dirty imaginations...

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I would argue that HoloEarth should have been a Fortnite Experience or Roblox thing, unless COVER was willing to lay down the resources for game development in the vein of HoYoVerse

for all intents and purposes, if the features and gameplay of HoloEarth does not match or exceed similar games, it's going to be a money sink outside of live events, and even then it might not recoup the years spent on it

what COVER should have done, and is still capable of doing, is build a team to make smaller games, and slowly expand with each successive release until they have the talent and experience to actually pull off the HoloEarth of their vision

Top Bottom