"America pisses me off"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If the entire world is against Hexa, I will be her refuge

It’s not a matter of whether or not I can fix her, as my love transcends such notions, and despite whatever ups and downs may transpire, I will not be so easily deterred away from her, or in my efforts to become her ideal husband

She deserves happiness, and good things to come her way after the last month or so of madness
@John Vtuber👁️ :away:

Also Shiori handcam for your totally normal stream

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

In good news for once Amiya Aranha will release a 4 song EP next year!;

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Just realized a channel is currently translating highlights of Subaru's old Fatal Frame 2 playthrough. Currently has two videos of it totaling to almost an hour of good ol' Shuba screams.

Main reason for sharing this is because it's one of my favorite vtubers playing my absolute favorite horror game, though I played it on PS2 and not the Wii like she did. And obviously watching Subaru play scary games is fun. About 20 minutes into the first video and can confirm, it's a fun watch. Major props to this channel for this.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Chirami live, @superduper
e: nvm you're there already

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina bringing shame upon her korean ancestors.

ina_math_chat.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, a literally who company sponsored a Saruei stream for their debuts. What's your fucking excuse fishman?
Fishman managed a 3000CCV to 3200CCV for Dizzy, Ember and Jelly's debuts, and had the girls at about 10,000 subs after just a few days. Those are pretty respectable numbers for a small corpo. I'm not sure how he'll do it but I'm sure he'll manage to give the Euphoria girls as good, if not better, numbers for their debut.

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Schizobot is rapidly turning into my favourite rapper, they're putting out some real bangers of late.

FL Cascadia

The general consensus is that Zen is a man using TTS. I believe very early on in his career (before joining Vshojo) he used his real voice until he figured out he could get more attention by wishing to be the little girl but I don't have hard facts to prove it. I believe it though. Whether he's a full troon outside of streaming is anyone's guess.
I'll link my previous post on this topic just for reference.
ie. Back in 2018, he tried to pass off his then-girlfriend as Zen by having her be the voice.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She has been instructed not to swear too much because her partners are Seiso Idols, it’s going to be content

Have I mentioned how much I love this woman and want to marry her today, because I don’t do it as often as everyone says I do and I am willing to go into intricate detail
inb4 you become obsessed over some other dumpster fire in the form of a woman, I'm gonna save this post.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
inb4 you become obsessed over some other dumpster fire in the form of a woman, I'm gonna save this post.

if I ever leave Hexa, her friends are going to tear me a new one, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about in this regard because I have no intention to do so

for Hexa, anything at all is possible

smartestkidontheshortbus

This is why I distance myself from chubas I like too much.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is why I distance myself from chubas I like too much.
This is why I fear we are reaching 4chins levels of "Ironic shitposting brings in retards who are totally serious" though I still have some vain hopes that you fags aren't serious about this shit more than 20% of the time... erhmm make that 50% now that I think about it.

Negzana

I'll love my oshis until the end of vtubing (Aka when current year comes in and dismantles Hololive, so in the next year)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
if I ever leave Hexa, her friends are going to tear me a new one, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about in this regard because I have no intention to do so

for Hexa, anything at all is possible
You will never fuck Hexa bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom