"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Its a bit odd but I find Rie's unhinged rambling kinda a relaxing. Maybe I'm just autismmaxxing, but its just strangely conforting.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

RiverBear

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I got the smol Ame and Gura plushies, and I'm not even into plushies. These are even cuter, and not embarrassing to have out. 50 dollar shipping and 1 year delivery, lets gooooooooo
If you buy one it's gacha, but they're selling a box of 10 where you get 2 of each member.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She's most likely planning on going with a BL route.
1701400470727.png
This is going to be...something. Is it too early for me to be wishing for *barf* Armored Core again?

Edit: BTW, the stream is great, even if she is a dirty fujo who smells like fish.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In honor of Selen's birthday (and seemingly not graduating from NJ yet) I intend to laugh my ass off at literally anything through the rest of this week. IRL people looking at me weird be damned.

Selen by Skiiiyo.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I'm in with A-chan boys. She wants me to take her home.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Originally it was actually supposed to be StarsEN and NijiEN only, but after working for months with Cover and Niji, they were able to make this branch-wide. There will not be any commentating team, which means no hosting channel. The teams will be small with 10 to 15 groups of three. They're still finalizing teams actually, but she did say every branch of Holo and Niji will be represented, so that'll be fun. There are going to be teams consisting of only Holo and teams consisting of only Niji, but she also said there might be mixed teams such as TSB. It's also not too serious since there are going to be 3-4 fun custom game modes with 3 serious game modes to balance it. Speaking of balance, the stronger teams will be nerfed. She specifically mentioned how TSB themselves are participating and that any team on their level is going to be nerfed so that it's fair. It was a coincidence that the Suika tournament and the Apex custom ended up so close to each other. I'm guessing that both tournaments were being made side-by-side, maybe with the custom being planned even earlier, and that they just happened to both be dropping at the same time. She said it's happening sooner than we think, so probably mid-December.

The official announcement will be on Dec 3. This is when we'll get details such as teams, prizes, and game modes. I personally can't wait to see the teams and what type of matchups we'll get. A lot of livers are known for playing fps, and since this is branch-wide, I wonder if some heavy main Niji branch livers like Kuzuha or Chihiro are participating. It would be nice to see, but I also understand them not wanting to participate, or not having time to, since NijiFes is right around the corner.

Good for NijiEN management to support one of their biggest female EN talent by organizing this collab (and with sponsors too). Methinks Riku looked at the numbers and decided to *gasp DO FUCKING SOMETHING ABOUT THE HORRIBLE EN MANAGEMENT BECAUSE HE'S LOSING MONEY TO BUILD HIS YATCH. Seriously, losing your number 2 male talent even if he is a menhera femboy and the zatsudan mommy fox will result in a negative backlash to your company and hurt the bottomline. Selen and company will no doubt not graduate right now but if HoloEN keeps doing what they're doing with the 3D concerts, sponsorships and conventions then you can bet NijiEN talents will ask for the same because most of them are leftoid retard babies.

This cross company collab initiated by Selen will no doubt give brownie points to NijiEN which they sorely needed ever since the Zaion debacle. Hopefully this will result in the company giving 3Ds to many of the talents especially Luxiem and Noctyx, their two biggest cashcows as it has been long overdue.

Still... FUCK RIKU AND HIS FUCKING YACHT. I HOPE IT GETS HIT BY A STRAY MISSILE FROM RUSSIA AND SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN WITH ALL THE YOUTUBE PLAQUES IT ADORNS ON ITS WALLS.

In Minecraft.

What the fuck did "I" do???????
View attachment 58363

This fucker is HERE! Hey Lovebug.exe, I know you're here ya retarded femboy. If you're reading this, drink your soy and suck on my nuts.

Has Holo ever released their own figurines without another corporation??
These are really simple but i guess its nice to see that i dont have to rely in other sites to buy this stuff
Edit:
You can Bounce their head
Thats actually amazing
View attachment 58391

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I saw this, now you have to too.

Fuck you and your Oshi @RiverBear I wish nothing but bad things to happen to you.

In Minecraft.

StarsEN Dinofailure showing us what happens to his VODS after every stream.

New Christmas themed MV from the official Hololive YT page.

Henyamee and Zentroonya animation.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Its a bit odd but I find Rie's unhinged rambling kinda a relaxing. Maybe I'm just autismmaxxing, but its just strangely conforting.
You should try Shiori some day. You'd be so relaxed you'd be in a coma.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi with more Super Mario RPG.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

DanishCookies

Jacks Wasted Life

When you finally get your vtuber merch a year later

I legit have merch shipped to my moms house because I've been house shopping and don't know if I'll be living in mine when it ships. Kinda silly we have to wait so long.

Mehk

Cute Sleepy Dragon seems to be doing a lot more karaoke's lately, or at least I'm awake more when she's doing them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
short answer is, that's not me, and Hexa is dealing with it while also asking for privacy, so that's where the story begins and ends
Congratulations on being in Hexa's inner circle.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom