"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

Obligatory SHE'S SEXY!?!? COMMENT.

The Twitter trolls really one-guy'd Karen to lose weight and take better care of her health.

Does
that mean... Twitter trolls did something good for once!?
:nehgah::pikaWUT:

All her "alleged" pics are mostly face pics so we'll never know. The only thing that was confirmed by other Holos is that Kronii is hella pretty, hella stylish and very funny.

And based on her preferences, a very basic bitch.
Having just seen her I can say that she still needs work, but her selfie game is very strong

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

frz

Obligatory SHE'S SEXY!?!? COMMENT.

The Twitter trolls really one-guy'd Karen to lose weight and take better care of her health.

Does
that mean... Twitter trolls did something good for once!?
:nehgah::pikaWUT:

All her "alleged" pics are mostly face pics so we'll never know. The only thing that was confirmed by other Holos is that Kronii is hella pretty, hella stylish and very funny.

And based on her preferences, a very basic bitch.
Is it really one guy'd if like ... a hundred guy timelooping it everyday.

Tbh the usual motivation would be looking at the already thin jp girls deciding to goes on diet around her rather than twitter.

Jealous

Lurker

Bronze

Didn't see this posted here yet: Pandora (aka Opera GX's Aura) is "back". Unsure of in what capacity.

A

I've checked the stream a bit while she was live. She sounded like she's cried. Seems some bad things happened IRL. I've heard only the part about one of her friend passing away. She said she's happy at her new "project" and didn't act like streaming will be a regular thing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

:whatastory:

Atleast add sound @superduper
All I'm saying is, someone who's good with AI songs and has some clips of Riro's voice has the opportunity to do something really fucking funny.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

ItalianHusband

Botan had a chatting stream while drinking some lemon sour yesterday. There weren't many drunk hag moments but she talked a lot about her health, with some very good news.

Some notes with a small preamble for context:
  • If you recall last year, she talked about how her doctor said her liver was in bad shape due to her terrible lifestyle at the time and a chronic issue she's always had. It was the usual vtuber combo of high stress, poor eating habits, lack of sleep, lack of exercise etc.
  • Both her parents had high blood pressure and her dad got diabetes before he passed away. Her mom, being a former nurse, was always worried about her. Even more so after her sister suffered a heart attack and nearly died 2 years ago.
  • Starting from mid last year, she worked towards improving her health. Making sure to sleep earlier and eat healthier. She also had surgery for an inflammation around August. She didn't go into too much detail but it wasn't life-threatening and the recovery was quick.
  • Her blood pressure was fine and thankfully she didn't have diabetes. She was mainly scared about the latter due to how unhealthily she was eating. But the liver was still a big problem. Remember that she wouldn't even go near alcohol until November because she was always worried about it.
  • She had an adorable feeder moment at the beginning of this year where she ate a ton over the New Years celebration and gained 4kg in only a few days. Afterwards, she fasted for a whole week and focused even harder on diet and exercise. As of yesterday, she reached a year of doing morning exercises.
  • Over the past 2-3 months, she's been getting sick often. Even on yesterday's stream, she had a noticeable cough. She said she has a sensitive nose that affects her especially when she gets sick but she doesn't really get fevers in exchange.
  • That brings us to yesterday, where she completed her annual medical checkup to amazing results. Her doctor said she's doing incredibly well now and her health has improved massively since the last time. She was in such a bad state previously that he thought she might have been developing some form of cancer.
  • Her weight loss was also very shocking to him. So much so that he again thought it was due to cancer developing. But she gave him proof from her Apple Watch (which she bought when she started her morning exercises a year ago). She showed him the data and was adorably smug about it. She told chat to praise her as well.
  • While she ran more often at the start, she prefers to take walks now instead. Naturally, she has her moments of depression and low self-esteem like everyone else. But she realized that she bounces back much quicker now and believes it's because of the increased sunlight she gets. She's a lot more easily motivated as well.
  • She's been drinking a ton of Savas (JP protein brand) and even asked for a sponsorship because of how much she buys from them.
  • She's still very weak to alcohol. Her tolerance doesn't really increase as she drinks more. Her dad was a heavy drinker while her mom has very low tolerance so Botan inherited it from her mom's side. She's okay with doing 1 alcoholic drink a month.
  • She talked a lot about SF6. She cried hard when Dogura (her CRCup captain) lost the tournament he entered yesterday. She cried again while watching GO1's interview from the same event because it reminded her of her own tournament losses. While she still loves FPS games, she's hooked on how refreshing fighting games feel. SF6 is the game she's been playing the most.
  • She hung out with Lui recently and they went to a game center together. Thought it was funny that the majority of games nowadays are either claw machines, zombie games or Mario Kart.
  • She talked a bit about her anniversary live. For the duet performances, she picked out songs that she really wanted the other person to sing. She was very particular about the dance and the stages as well.
  • She has several projects planned for the future and will be going out often for them. She still plans to do Ramen Shop Botan and a PC-building stream eventually. Also wants to do another PC-reviewing stream.
  • She knows her streaming frequency has gone down quite a lot and her schedule has been sporadic (chat even joked that this'll be the last time they see her until next year), but she said she has a lot of plans for December and look forward to it.
  • She has a collab planned with Haitani, one of the original fighting game legends. Not as well-known as Daigo or Tokido but definitely up there with them as one of the strongest SF players of all time (He got 5th place at this year's EVO for example). He'll be giving tips and answering any questions she'll have. It'll be a stream more geared towards beginners and people starting out in SF6. Naturally, she's pretty nervous about it.
  • TLDR hag lion is in the best shape of her life (other than a small cold) and is doing so much better compared to a year and a half ago. She's also hopelessly addicted to SF6
  • :sanasmile:
View attachment 58122

How will you cope Architect Bros?
I love this hag's laughter.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica live, playing Return of the Obra Dinn

DrLolime streaming Shadow Tactics for over four hours.

We cannot allow her DNA to be lost.
I'm working on it. (с) Marine's dad

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

soap suds

View attachment 58301
Didn't see anyone posting this, just stumbled upon it in Reddit.

Holo x Niji Apex Tournament, very nice of Selen creating this event.
Originally it was actually supposed to be StarsEN and NijiEN only, but after working for months with Cover and Niji, they were able to make this branch-wide. There will not be any commentating team, which means no hosting channel. The teams will be small with 10 to 15 groups of three. They're still finalizing teams actually, but she did say every branch of Holo and Niji will be represented, so that'll be fun. There are going to be teams consisting of only Holo and teams consisting of only Niji, but she also said there might be mixed teams such as TSB. It's also not too serious since there are going to be 3-4 fun custom game modes with 3 serious game modes to balance it. Speaking of balance, the stronger teams will be nerfed. She specifically mentioned how TSB themselves are participating and that any team on their level is going to be nerfed so that it's fair. It was a coincidence that the Suika tournament and the Apex custom ended up so close to each other. I'm guessing that both tournaments were being made side-by-side, maybe with the custom being planned even earlier, and that they just happened to both be dropping at the same time. She said it's happening sooner than we think, so probably mid-December.

The official announcement will be on Dec 3. This is when we'll get details such as teams, prizes, and game modes. I personally can't wait to see the teams and what type of matchups we'll get. A lot of livers are known for playing fps, and since this is branch-wide, I wonder if some heavy main Niji branch livers like Kuzuha or Chihiro are participating. It would be nice to see, but I also understand them not wanting to participate, or not having time to, since NijiFes is right around the corner.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi streaming Space Quest

And two covers

Mashiro Yuki

Ao and Kanade

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara has a sponsored short for some earbuds

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kson live event report:

* About two hours long
* In Ebisu Hall, a venue with a max capacity of 1500, the size of a school gym (no chairs)
* Venue was filled up but not Taylor Swift level packed
* Everyone was a hardcore kson fan, saw some silly costumes, a lot of suits and a surprising amount of women
* Merch line was enormous. They sold standees, keychains and a huge towel
View attachment 58312
* Kson started off with her two original songs
* Gaijin guy from the hardoff video was emcee
* Demondice Karen, Guutara, Giri were there the whole time. Henya and another vtuber I don’t remember we’re introduced early on and participated in the games
* Basically a hololive meetup
* Guutara is legitimately one of the prettiest women in Japan.
* Lots of teetee moments
* Karen downed two double size shots of Ksons sake back to back completely fearlessly “I love sake”
* Audience played bingo for some of ksons stuff
* Giri was very shy
* Henya friendzoned kson live on stage
View attachment 58313
View attachment 58314
Guutara, Giri, Kson and Wigger were there in person or was it all digital? Not gonna ask about Henya, because we know she doesn't leave her house.

hylic

Guutara, Giri, Kson and Wigger were there in person or was it all digital? Not gonna ask about Henya, because we know she doesn't leave her house.
they were on stage in person

DanishCookies

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom