"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Botan, Pekora, Polka, Subaru, Roboco, Koyori and Subaru would be appearing in Granblue Fantasy's own offline event "Granblue Fantasy Festival 2023" as special guests. Pekora mentioned it on her livestream today, in which she showcased her and others mentioned above likeness drawn in Granblue Fantasy's artstyle.

1701350186492.png1701350124463.png1701350223137.png
1701350308111.png1701350377441.png1701350412667.png

Considering that Granblue Fantasy has seen some wild collabs back in the day, maybe an in-game collab could be a possibility? Also they missing out on bringing noel into this smh, her knight look works well for this.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Considering that Granblue Fantasy has seen some wild collabs back in the day, maybe an in-game collab could be a possibility? Also they missing out on bringing noel into this smh, her knight look works well for this.

If they do collab, I wonder if it'll end up like the Love Live one did where a vocal minority got ass mad about it.

v1sjy1zfp8a11.jpg

:whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If they do collab, I wonder if it'll end up like the Love Live one did where a vocal minority got ass mad about it.

View attachment 58327

On second thought, maybe you have a point. Especially since they will probably make each character into a "put several character as a single unit" type of SSR characters which is a travesty and they should be ashamed of making it in the first place.

PekoWick

Considering that Granblue Fantasy has seen some wild collabs back in the day, maybe an in-game collab could be a possibility? Also they missing out on bringing noel into this smh, her knight look works well for this
The members here are part of the group that Pekora made to participate in GBF GW. There are some nijis in that if I remember correctly.

View attachment 58327

They will get mad for sure lol.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

View attachment 58327

Hope they're getting in-game collab just for the possible seething like this, the LL collab one was wildly entertaining because of the fanboys meltdown alone lol

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The VTuber Most Beaten with a Stick Award goes to...

One man's trash is another man's treasure, but I really question the sense of aesthetics of someone who has a model that looks like this.

chrome_zjYU0RRXRg.png

chrome_SnjLvqkohb.png

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Originally it was actually supposed to be StarsEN and NijiEN only, but after working for months with Cover and Niji, they were able to make this branch-wide. There will not be any commentating team, which means no hosting channel. The teams will be small with 10 to 15 groups of three. They're still finalizing teams actually, but she did say every branch of Holo and Niji will be represented, so that'll be fun. There are going to be teams consisting of only Holo and teams consisting of only Niji, but she also said there might be mixed teams such as TSB. It's also not too serious since there are going to be 3-4 fun custom game modes with 3 serious game modes to balance it. Speaking of balance, the stronger teams will be nerfed. She specifically mentioned how TSB themselves are participating and that any team on their level is going to be nerfed so that it's fair. It was a coincidence that the Suika tournament and the Apex custom ended up so close to each other. I'm guessing that both tournaments were being made side-by-side, maybe with the custom being planned even earlier, and that they just happened to both be dropping at the same time. She said it's happening sooner than we think, so probably mid-December.

The official announcement will be on Dec 3. This is when we'll get details such as teams, prizes, and game modes. I personally can't wait to see the teams and what type of matchups we'll get. A lot of livers are known for playing fps, and since this is branch-wide, I wonder if some heavy main Niji branch livers like Kuzuha or Chihiro are participating. It would be nice to see, but I also understand them not wanting to participate, or not having time to, since NijiFes is right around the corner.
Sent all of the Homos that know how to Play Apex and sent Kobo for comedic purposes then Aqua "the mad dog " with a girls only team and finally try to sent some EN girl that has Unicorns

Shiraken Original Song

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Odd. I always assumed she was flat. Then again we have never seen a clear pic of her afaik.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Recently, I like AZKI's songs very much. Her voice is very cute and feminine.I love when she sings lyrical songs

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

@superduper is the anti-Yuko, who'd have guessed?

I mean, you're attracted to what you're attracted to. That doesn't at all make you racist. Hime is aight.

Thanks, Hime, I hate it.

She's mememaxxing and I love her for it.
bro what the fuck just as things were going slightly better for her

this is a fucking atrocious week man :pippasadl:

She needs saved, bros. Need to convince fishman to immigrate her and her father to out of Asian Brasil.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Unrelated but glad to see you came back too :shubaIapprob:
:sanasmile: I was out of commission for a month but I didn't want to make a big deal about it. But I appreciate it!
I get it now, it was probably over her driving test. archive

edit: nope! it's over the fucking squid game reality show. :annoyedpippa: archive

The second episode is unironically one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Every time this guy was on camera he was either crying, or trying not to throw up. And he was in it constantly.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
More Holo Collabs with another Franchise

In this case BangDream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Botan, Pekora, Polka, Subaru, Roboco, Koyori and Subaru would be appearing in Granblue Fantasy's own offline event "Granblue Fantasy Festival 2023" as special guests. Pekora mentioned it on her livestream today, in which she showcased her and others mentioned above likeness drawn in Granblue Fantasy's artstyle.

COME ON DONT MAKE ME COME BACK TO THE SLAVE MINES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS DOING SO WELL FOR NOT PLAYING FOR A YEAR NOW:pikameefuck:

time to fire up those magna grids i suppose

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
bro what the fuck just as things were going slightly better for her

this is a fucking atrocious week man :pippasadl:

God damn it...
:yagoocry:

How will you cope Architect Bros?
I love this hag's laughter.
Her laugh heals the soul. Still my favorite laugh.

The VTuber Most Beaten with a Stick Award goes to...

One man's trash is another man's treasure, but I really question the sense of aesthetics of someone who has a model that looks like this.

View attachment 58329
View attachment 58330
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Phase Connect doesn't "start" with PC. PC is an acronym. Bug-brained sperg.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom