"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
he fucked the timing of this tweet and now we got some skin of one of the gen 3 girls :NOWWELAUGH:

Hmmm I wonder if this is actually abit and he plans to launch them earlier then stated? Seriously ge can't have fudged the twice now right?

Are they STILL butthurt she went on that rant way back when telling SEAYamanbas to sit their ass down when she did english streams? :smugmoona:
That was pretty funny she practically called them Yamanbas for not understanding English

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

soap suds

The Suika tournament is about to start

Day 1 is done!
IMG_3829.jpeg
The biggest surprise is that Hayama lost and Aia won. As for the last chance winners, Ren might be the most upset at being on the board lol. Selen and him were on the edge of their seats waiting to delete the game once their bracket was done, but he’s coming back for day 2.
edit: I lied. The last chance winners are going now and whoever wins this bracket will go on to day 2.

Now Day 1 is done. These are the brackets for tomorrow.
IMG_3832.jpeg
Day 1 was very scuffed, but it had some great moments, like Kunai almost sending Seffyna to Losers.

EDIT: Honestly, Kunai has a good shot at winning this entire thing.
Honestly, yeah she does. She did get fewer points the second time around, but that’s mainly because it’s so late for her. I mean, she’s usually in bed by 9-10 pm and it’s currently 11 pm, so she’s tired. I will say that Zali can still win it all because he didn’t go all out. They had a full 10 minutes to get as many points as they could, and he only used up half of that time. He got his score and then chilled for like five minutes, so we’ll have to see what score he gets when he uses up all the time given to them.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Fuck Ollie antis man. I don't get the extreme lengths they go to put her down. Ollie is pretty wholesome and kind from all the streams I've seen. So what if she's a bit loud? It's not like she's being a bitch to the other members or doing something bad to criticize over.

Are they STILL butthurt she went on that rant way back when telling SEAYamanbas to sit their ass down when she did english streams? :smugmoona:
I don't watch Ollie all that much, because of APEX, and time zones, but I love her attitude. She is still so excited/grateful to be part of holo, supports and loves being there, and gets so enthusiastic anytime people include her in something. She really loves vtuber culture, and it shows.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Day 1 is done!
View attachment 58094
The biggest surprise is that Hayama lost and Aia won. As for the last chance winners, Ren might be the most upset at being on the board lol. Selen and him were on the edge of their seats waiting to delete the game once their bracket was done, but he’s coming back for day 2.
edit: I lied. The last chance winners are going now and whoever wins this bracket will go on to day 2.
Day 1 was very scuffed, but it had some great moments, like Kunai almost sending Seffyna to Losers.

EDIT: Honestly, Kunai has a good shot at winning this entire thing.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DanishCookies

if he was undermined half the world wouldnt be walking in bootleg shoes based of his designs.,
I beg you to seriously read what you just posted

His claim was that he was taken advantaged of by his partners and lawyer/s with him getting the least amount of shares that being 5% while his partners get 10%.
Anyway that is that.

Very related clip:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Related to the Awards thing or just coincidence?

Also Alpha is singing Karaoke. She is one of the best EN Singers out there. Still not sure why her viewership is so low. Not sure if timing or just poor marketing.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Related to the Awards thing or just coincidence?

Also Alpha is singing Karaoke. She is one of the best EN Singers out there. Still not sure why her viewership is so low. Not sure if timing or just poor marketing.

My fake money is on the blu-ray release announcement.

Actually I just found this picture on the farms so might also include this
1701232007446.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Really hope you get that interview and I hope you make it feel like it has some kind of intervention atmosphere just for teh lulz

Well, if she turns out to really have a drug problem… I don't think it's going to work out, though. Just figured I'd shoot my shot no matter how much of a long shot it was.

Looks like Sayu's going to facefriend herself later tonight.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't watch Ollie all that much, because of APEX, and time zones, but I love her attitude. She is still so excited/grateful to be part of holo, supports and loves being there, and gets so enthusiastic anytime people include her in something. She really loves vtuber culture, and it shows.
I feel the same way. That's why it honestly feels bad to watch her burning out, lately.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Casual outfits acrylics for ID1+2 and EN Myth+Council are out. No ID3 (they don't have casual outfits yet) or IRyS (probably cuz she just got hers recently) quite yet. These are regular products, which means they will get restocked and there is no defined sale period.

That's a neat lineup.

Also I'm guessing it will be a Director's Cut blu-ray of the concert.
I wonder if it will be another cut or the same one they made streamable towards the end.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

lots of talented singer in the industry but Towa's voice is so unique i cant rhink of anyone else

PekoWick

I don't think she's the best singer but I really like matsuri's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom