"I can... I can lick back, right?"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is not a good thing.
What do you mean? Leyley and Pippa have that fun indifferent type of energy which is a very rare combination.

Limkin

Why is it her Andy voice that you find attractive? Is there something you'd like to share with the class? Though Pippa does have that Leyley energy to really bring the part to life.
Because normally she is a screeching gremlin, so a relaxed lower register voice just hits different.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Because normally she is a screeching gremlin, so a relaxed lower register voice just hits different.
I don't understand you perverts, the screaming gremlin gobo is the best kind of Pippa.

Limkin

I don't understand you perverts, the screaming gremlin gobo is the best kind of Pippa.
I have severe mommy issues. You wouldn't get it

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 02-00-10 【SIMULCAST】 Showing My Anime Con Badge Collection ft. Handca...png
Even in a Vtuber stream; C.W.C!
Even in the forum thread; C.W.C!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Prism collab between the frog and the penguin

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys... I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ARCHIVE LMAOOOOOOOOO. Somehow in the most retarded way possible by joining random discords and asking for it..... based??
nvm.. I .. I forgot to check the archive before getting excited. why god, why, ITS MISSING THE ONLY VIDEOS I FUCKING CARE ABOUT.
I'm gonna try to be nice dude, but this is not the place to constantly update post about how successful you are at locating an archive. If you want to do that, stick to twitter. Posting that stuff here is just clogging the thread with garbage no one cares about. If you have something valuable or funny to share with us feel free, otherwise it's better not to post.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dizzy happening

I have learned that I can only handle so much Nyaru and I watch some autistic bitches ya know what I'm sayin'

Suika who? Hey look, new FOTM dropped. Couple this with the three that played yesterday too.

Untitled.png

niggaphil

I'm gonna try to be nice dude, but this is not the place to constantly update post about how successful you are at locating an archive. If you want to do that, stick to twitter. Posting that stuff here is just clogging the thread with garbage no one cares about. If you have something valuable or funny to share with us feel free, otherwise it's better not to post.
Cool advice Rie, so when are you making valuable or funny stream soon? :smugselen:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 58044
Even in a Vtuber stream; C.W.C!
Even in the forum thread; C.W.C!
That is a cursed artifact she's playing around with. She needs to be careful. Nick Rekieta received one, and look where he's at now.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cool advice Rie, so when are you making valuable or funny stream soon? :smugselen:
I'm so glad you asked Yamanbaphil! In about 30 minutes or so, I'm gonna go live. And what am I gonna do you may ask? I'M GONNA PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS UNTIL YOU CAN'T BEAR KIDS ANYMORE YOU ESL femboy!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm so glad you asked Yamanbaphil! In about 30 minutes or so, I'm gonna go live. And what am I gonna do you may ask? I'M GONNA PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS UNTIL YOU CAN'T BEAR KIDS ANYMORE YOU ESL femboy!

Touching another man's balls is pretty gay.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Touching another man's balls is pretty gay.
Is it looping if we do the "hehe it Rie with voice changer" joke? Is that bannable?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
You can't tell me this isn't a Nolan sockpuppet

Yer goin' to Ohio, thems the rules.png
mmm, ohio dakimakura.jpg
Ohio candle.jpg
Ohio number 1.png

If any on these pictures draw their ire, then we'll really know what's up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is it looping if we do the "hehe it Rie with voice changer" joke? Is that bannable?
I think timelooping on vtuber rrats is different from looping on community in jokes. It's not the same level of annoying at least until it really starts to feel stale.

niggaphil

I think timelooping on vtuber rrats is different from looping on community in jokes. It's not the same level of annoying at least until it really starts to feel stale.
Pippa Live posting thread has @Reticule as mascot, while you are the mascot in this thread. We won't feel stale in this Asylum after all :smugselen:

Top Bottom