"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Froot has the strongest simp-army crazy that they do it for free
I honestly don't get why either, Froot really isn't a particularly standout streamer. She's on the low end of a 4 view, doesn't really put many hours in, her variety is shit - Apex brained through and through - is it literally just the goth gf effect? I don't get it, there are so many more interesting chuuba's even just within vshojo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys... I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ARCHIVE LMAOOOOOOOOO. Somehow in the most retarded way possible by joining random discords and asking for it..... based??
>LMAOO
Oh god spic Nolan is real, the human mind is not made to withstand the levels of autism he shall bring upon us...
nvm.. I .. I forgot to check the archive before getting excited. why god, why, ITS MISSING THE ONLY VIDEOS I FUCKING CARE ABOUT.
God punished you for being a retard.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Did VShojo shill that clip on Xitter by the way? Curious to see if they got hammered on there too.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Guys... I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ARCHIVE LMAOOOOOOOOO. Somehow in the most retarded way possible by joining random discords and asking for it..... based??
You can't tell me this isn't a Nolan sockpuppet

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You can't tell me this isn't a Nolan sockpuppet
groomer in chief confirmed he was a spic and nolan was too retarded to use vpn :Vesper-UNHINGED:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

kestraline

Early Adopter
If you still don't want to watch Lia...

Koffie doing some zatsu.

Ashton Marten doing a collab with three other chuubas (Souly, SAVEHYMN, Nino Egyn).

Denpafish's donothon continues.

Chromu playing Stanley Parable.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If there's anyone who won't watch Lia out there, they can check Lopi's voting stream i guess

> Gets to most chaotic vtuber
> Is a little sad she wasn't nominated
>Says "the reason I wasn't nominated was because there was no 'Most Absent VTuber' award"
> "That doesn't matter either because Gura would sweep that anyways".
:selenpointandlaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly don't get why either, Froot really isn't a particularly standout streamer. She's on the low end of a 4 view, doesn't really put many hours in, her variety is shit - Apex brained through and through - is it literally just the goth gf effect? I don't get it, there are so many more interesting chuuba's even just within vshojo.
She is "wholesome" but still open to be a degenerate so all the sex pests in waiting fawn over her

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Panko Enjoyer

That's probably a large part of it too, just look how the Comics Gate people chimp out over Eric July making a successful comic.
It's even more noticeable when you realize who's freaking out the most. Some gays/troons try to create some garbage game about some gender identity shit and they believe it's some brilliant achievement, then the gays/troons devs and fans cry themselves to sleep when they see it barely get played and it gets shit on. Then they see a straight person make an RPGmaker game and it explodes in popularity. The fucking thing has 8,000 reviews, that means it sold WAY fucking more because people rarely review games they buy. Even better is that the game has straight people as protagonists and not some black/lgbt+ fag shit. It drives these genetic deadends up the wall and makes them feel like it is a direct attack on them. I've seen a lot of gays/troons call the game nazi bait and other shit, they don't know anything other than "game bad, DESTROY"
Well pack it up boys
Redjuice made Irys a troon
Irysfags, better start looking for a new oshi
@Aka Split going to neck himself
November started with Hana fucking herself on stream and ended with Riro fucking manager and probably fan off stream. Let's see if December will manage to top this
All the men become celibate as No Nut November begins while the women go turbowhore because they're desperate for attention.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ultra rare early lava stream

one of superduper oshis spotted in lava's chat
1701217884152.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
all these feet pics are rinmama's... right?

SomeRando

all these feet pics are rinmama's... right?

Pretty sure all of them are except the one with the catgirl socks but that's a stock picture.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi is so based for this frfr.
(Timestamp): 11:17 to 11:52

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I mean...at least she's coming home from her work trip....

But once again, fuck those assholes that she works for. I swear if they send her away for Christmas again...
:cursedpeko:

I just hope she's doing okay. The last time the stress was too much for her, it was sad as hell.
:pippasadl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I am not sure if I can handle Pippa voicing Andy for one more stream (and yes I watched her playthrough only already). Her sounding hot is just wrong
Why is it her Andy voice that you find attractive? Is there something you'd like to share with the class? Though Pippa does have that Leyley energy to really bring the part to life.

Ok moldy jerry go back to your containment zone now while I go fetch a new lock.
I'd rather be a moldy Hal from Malcolm in the Middle, it's much more fitting than Jerry.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Attachments

• 1701219479349.png
    1701219479349.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Top Bottom