"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I just want to point out she was likely about six years old upon this anime's release.
That doesn't necessarily mean that she watched it when she was six.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Onigiri going through the VTuber award nominations with her chat. Ignore the stream title she forgot to change it since Onibro was sleeping.

Edit: Her YouTube stream broke in the middle of a Don't Scream playthrough. It's still ongoing on Twitch's side.
Edit 2: YT stream is back.

Also if anyone's curious Onigiri's CCV on Twitch is around 2k, 200-300 on YT and surprisingly there's around 30-ish viewers on X/Twitter.

Edit 3: Onigiri is raiding Froot who is playing with Mika in the stream linked below lol

Mika having a LC collab with Selen (yay!), Froot (gasp) and Ruben in 2 hours.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brit panda shizu is back from her japan vacation

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

get ready

A PSA FOR ALL WHO WILL BE POSTING ABOUT THIS STREAM; 0ynjvwn7pv35.jpg

We don't need to know that you're squeebing, thank you :)

Awoogers

militarybros and even people whos interested in MREs the bear is asking for suggestions on what to get

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Onigiri going through the VTuber award nominations with her chat. Ignore the stream title she forgot to change it since Onibro was sleeping.

Mika having a LC collab with Selen (yay!), Froot (gasp) and Ruben in 2 hours.

Mika collabin with Froot..oh the surprise, never seen it comin~
militarybros and even people whos interested in MREs the bear is asking for suggestions on what to get

Oh this is gonna be a disaster or fun.

Awoogers

purin :pippasadl:

why is god cruel to this girl man

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn you fucks had a crazy night last night huh? Phase really is the dark heart of autism and source of all degenerate ramblings.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
purin :pippasadl:

why is god cruel to this girl man

Bro...that thread is heartbreaking. Fuck...

I really hope things start getting better soon, but life really seems intent on having her hit the bottom, huh? Best wishes to her.
:yagoocry:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now that we're all being shat on by /vt/ randos about gura, I dearly hope that something foul like Lia's feet stream somehow upstages them.

love Koyori's design and long streaming hours but her voice always off puts me I don't know why. Still a nice concert
I agree, I tried watching Koyori for a week because of her news show but her voice became grating instantly. And I really wanted to show my support.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Negzana

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The dev Nemlei is still working on art and story, so hopefully chapter 4 is still on track for next year. This honestly really fucking pisses me off, this game should have been a Cindarella situation for an indie dev who finally made it with nothing more than fantastic character writing. Instead the whole thing has been overcast by twitter freaks who can't distinguish fiction from reality and insist on making that everyone else's problem, and schizos taking advantage of the situation just to fuck with people.
No kidding, the whole thing just shows how gay social media is. The person who made the game made an interesting product that happened to contain dark themes, but that was the point of the product, it was very clearly trying to push boundaries but not by simply being as shocking as possible, rather it presented fucked up things in a way that was shocking but in a soft enough way that it wasn't obnoxious.

What annoys me even more is that all of the retards on social media probably bitching about this praise other shit like Helluva Boss which is just as bad in many cases and actively seeks to make literal incarnations of sin into applauded characters, except for the sin of greed because capitalism le heckin' evil and stuff. I don't even have a problem with that show, but it bothers me that one thing gets a pass while another similar product doesn't simply because it's done in a less Cal Arts bullshit style and doesn't get on its knees to capitulate to the gays.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The greatest injustice of our times

Awoogers

Bro...that thread is heartbreaking. Fuck...

I really hope things start getting better soon, but life really seems intent on having her hit the bottom, huh? Best wishes to her.
:yagoocry:
and thats not even accounting her shitty relatives and her shitty brother who basically neglected her mother when she was still suffering from her lung condition(this is mainly the reason why she views chat as her brother and doesnt acknowledge neetbro as her sibling)

man one thing after another man :pippasadl:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I always feel like Tenma is what people think Pippa is like. She seems way more willing to play or say edgy things
Which makes it all the more hilarious that Tenmas the one who has gotten onto Pippas case for doing just that in the past.:NOWWELAUGH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What annoys me even more is that all of the retards on social media probably bitching about this praise other shit like Helluva Boss which is just as bad in many cases and actively seeks to make literal incarnations of sin into applauded characters, except for the sin of greed because capitalism le heckin' evil and stuff. I don't even have a problem with that show, but it bothers me that one thing gets a pass while another similar product doesn't simply because it's done in a less Cal Arts bullshit style and doesn't get on its knees to capitulate to the gays.
Ngl if anything i have a feeling that the people sensitive enough go shit on Andrew and Leylay would overlap alot with the people who kvetch about Vivzie Pop, especially Zoomers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom