"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They all have a face for vtubing.
Just to be safe here... @SandyCat?
So many good holo streams at this hour, too bad you have to give up your humanity and live on the west coast in order to watch them and not be sleep deprived
Best streamer. Worst possible time.

Why can't Shiori be boring and terrible? Why does she have to be perfect yet unreachable?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think a redesign would really go over well. Fans almost never accept them - Pikamee got constant bitching when she redesigned, even Zentreya gets it non-stop whenever they use their robot model (which makes sense for TTS) instead of the dragon one. Chumbies are even more crazy and want their uoh shark streamer.
It depends on how the talent talks about the model change. I think fans will accept if they change models for genuine reasons and are open and honest with their fans. For example, Lia transitioned to a very different-looking model, but she was candid about having difficulty with her original content style, and not enjoying her work. The vast majority of her fans were supportive, Lia is now making the content she wants to make, and the transition worked out really well for her.

Now, if Gura did something similar, being open with fans and using a significant model revamp to transition to new content styles, she might lose some no-no square posters, true. But I think a lot of her audience would just be happy if Gura was happy, especially if that meant Gura was actually streaming regularly again.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She ripped a hole in her jeans while she was taking a walk.
:architect:
Well, she's always asking Cover to make it bigger. Wonder if she regrets it now...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
:architect:

I mean she did almost break Subaru's trash can when she sat on it

Limkin

Cakeyhime. Now if only it went into her chest as well not just ass

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
edit: Lui also revealed a new song at the end of the stream, Holohawk
The song is written by surii (Lui covered two of his song before, egorock and fukurou-san) MV will be premiering soon

I can relate to this one...

Interesting subtitle translation, there is Korean and Indonesian, but no English
View attachment 57807
EN, ID, and KR CCs are now all fixed. I kind of expected it to be a dissonantly angry song like Fukurou-san lol. But it's played straight, which is cute.

Koyori's turn is in 30 minutes.

Along with the customary mystery premiere. No silhouette this time.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kurt Cobain "reached his goal" - he got an audience he loathed and killed himself over the stress it caused him.
My brother in Christ, Kurt Cobain was murdered by his psychotic heroin whore partner Courtney Love, everyone knew it then and everyone knows it now.
I think she feels like her content has stagnated, and doesn't feel comfortable with playing video games nearly as much as she used to be anymore.
Don't you have to make content to stagnate? And vidya is hardly the only outlet for vtubers these days lol there are plenty of tubers who barely play games and still do fine, they just do skits or JC. I don't think it's the games she's "burnt out" from I think it's putting on the streamer persona and talking to thousands of people she views like we view Nolan. Like imagine if you had to pretend to like an audience of 10,000 Nolan_Crush profiles every night. That'd be a lot more exhausting than games.
Let the woman lie. Nothing you say will really get her to come back soon, and if you're implying she'll graduate, there's almost no way she'll ever drop being Gura at all with her level of success
I'm fine with that in Gura's case because I've never been a chumbud, but I don't want this to become a trend where EN vtubers view the ultimate goal as a climb to the top and away from their audiences.

diethylether

bird molecule
I have no idea how the pippa thread tolerates you.
I browse that thread more than the general and I still can't give you an answer, I just scroll over his posts most of the time. If he posts something out of character, someone usually replies to him and that's how I read it

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I don't even hate Gura she used to be my favorite Myth (Before somehow Kiara took that which I barely even understand why) but I guess I just missed how in 2020-mid 2022 HoloEn seemed to not be wrapped in these company projects and could kind of do what they wanted. I can already see it with Kaela, how the projects are making her stream less, and I hope it doesn't hit them as hard as burnout did En. Guess it's just nostalgia, really liked 2022.
Yeah I don't hate gura, I only ever really dislike the concept of people can be insanely popular and supported whether they're doing something or literally doing nothing, since I never liked the "participation prize" generation society shifted towards.
I'm pretty sure I've heard statistically tge rate if "experimentation" between twins is quite high when they come of age

Didn't we see semi recent photos of their bedroom and it was very kidish? And yes THEIR bedroom they sleep on a bunk bed :shiinastare:
This is no different from E-girls making Sanrio their aesthetic now, tbh.
This is very weird. Please don't post pictures of children even if it is a roommate of a talent.

Call me a tyrant that is oppressing you but I am removing this image.
It's very weird and part of what caused Gura to become "sacred ground" when it came to doxxing, because people were digging so deep to pull up Kid/early teen pictures and family photos rather than who she currently is.
I'm fine with that in Gura's case because I've never been a chumbud, but I don't want this to become a trend where EN vtubers view the ultimate goal as a climb to the top and away from their audiences.
It's kind of always been this way lately just to varying degrees. Gura is just the latest big and well known EN to make it blatant. It's why /vt/ rrats aside, I can somewhat agree with major EN Vtubers being on the somewhat lazy side in the sense they literally have to do nothing and will be showered in attention and money, but tiny indies that does this get shoved into "Vtweeter" or "Worthless, no point in supporting them" piles lol.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

"I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horny
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She's Sweat, Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette"

I for one, cannot wait for the fanart this sequence will unleash. 🙏

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
SEA, hag, AND Christian. Now if only she didn't want to screw her non-existent brother
Out of all the problems a woman can have, wanting to screw an imaginary person is so far down the list I couldn't imagine caring.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
SEA, hag, AND Christian. Now if only she didn't want to screw her non-existent brother
you forgot the homicidal tendencies

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
AH! IRyS was on Koyori's live, I'll have to go find it once it's over.

Oh, and Fauna too.
1701174649869086.png
1701173454282639.png
WAIT! I just realized this is Mario Maker Team B!
And they showed up AGAIN, apparently to proclaim :holohag::hololove:
1701175796220959.png

Last edited:

Negzana

AH! IRyS was on Koyori's live, I'll have to go find it once it's over.

love Koyori's design and long streaming hours but her voice always off puts me I don't know why. Still a nice concert

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Zen should win the girlfailure award since he has failed to convince anyone he is a girl.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Ririka Vs. Steam Sale

Sight-see Hokkaido with AZKi in a bit

Calli members coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom