"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Adding her to the list of Vtubers Proctor has dropped preemptively

:smugmoona:
Proctor is not the best judge of character, he had a woman moment followed by being cucked by a Meatkin live on his oshi's stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
dont believe a word of hexa being a homelander until i see the screens of her catfishing those retards she talked about with pippa

braindoko

We have the technology YAGOO, use that simp money for the greater good

she's been getting lots of attention. Lots of new subs and watchers that found her from the DJ tweet and this one

also fresh from today's stream, chat has a Gura joke

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

WARNING​

The following post its not a loop but something that actually matters for future conversations about the topic:
I decided to chug the last gura Shill stream to see if she really said something about her not streaming so far:
  • She's been a bit burnt out ( of what? deciding the sponsor of her next stream?)
  • Been working on Hololive stuff ( Cant guess what exactly unless she is talking about the NY Stream or another live)
  • Been working on IRL stuff ( Okay since she doesnt have another account we can never guess if something bad happened to her IRL)
  • She's grateful for people being patient with her (Soft Confirmation that she isnt reading X,Reddit,her membership or the Comments in her streams)

So far nothing out of this world like Ayame saying that her grandma died or something like that
That its for me tonight :gurasemperfi:
I mean, burnout alone can be extremely crippling on one's ability to do shit. It's like depression, but entirely localized on a single activity. As for everything else, unless someone wants commit corporate espionage or do a harddoxx we aren't going to know shit.

Also that last part has always been assumed given she was never really active on twitter, and we always had to wait on streams to get updates.

frz

Lets ignore that Kiara dedicated one single Space to complain about EN not getting 3Ds and other user of this forum comparing EN to JP events (even excluding ID and both Stars) where the difference its abismal
EN and ID arent as busy as their JP counterparts : thats a fact, if they get burnout for just doing FES and HoloSummer i dont really know what to say
Make me wonder what the actual fuck are they doing. I remember ina saying that she has days where she spent 12 hours on the studio. But there're 0 content coming out of it. My rrat is tinging towards exclusive content for the oil barons since they probs dont speak japanese, explain also why *ehem timelooping gura*.

Shill corner regarding EN/ID vs JP busyness: I love my :holohag:, she streams regularly, has Polka legends recording weekly, and jesus fuck does she appear in every single 3d stream. It's easier to count which she isn't on, ID EN JP she hoard them all. She moves around so much I wouldnt be surprised she dropped dozens of pounds just doing idol works.
Seeing those older (probably a decade old atp) photos of the twins, did they find the fucking fountain of youth or something? They look older a decade ago than they do now. Its fucking weird. Looking 30 at 20 and looking 20 at 30. How in the hell?
You know what. To that one guy who said they were some sort of spacetime anomaly, you might be on to something.
On top of fixing their hairstyle. They also discovered the power of filters. You are comparing group picture with 0 filter taken by someone else vs selfie with so much filters they are no longer human. No hard feeling but Ally & Sally never passed the uncanny check for me, cant really see them being successful as IRL idols but never giving up is why they are here.

Negzana

Tranqueen.PNG

It's late, I just wanna watch some Ela, and then I see this in chat

USS IOWA

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I mean, burnout alone can be extremely crippling on one's ability to do shit. It's like depression, but entirely localized on a single activity. As for everything else, unless someone wants commit corporate espionage or do a harddoxx we aren't going to know shit.

Also that last part has always been assumed given she was never really active on twitter, and we always had to wait on streams to get updates.
Sorry but i cant realize where she got this burnout:
-She took a break that even COVER announced and thats fine like Laplus did
But then she streamed for a bit then she stopped for weeks or months trough the year: It was very inconsistent
I am going to wait for the end of the year: If Chama somehow streamed more hours than Gura this year while being sick for the most part then ......LOL

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
We already knew this, but I still wonder what her KF account is and how many posts she has in Beauty Parlor.
She's actually snailslime.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
dont believe a word of hexa being a homelander until i see the screens of her catfishing those retards she talked about with pippa
YandereDev just deleted his old discord profile, so those (if they existed) are now gone.
I dont get it, Why are yall focusing on this chatter?
It's everywhere, doesn't watch any talent and is distracting, also I'm not too fond of the rgb community...

DanishCookies

View attachment 57916

It's late, I just wanna watch some Ela, and then I see this in chat
I blocked this account and just assumed he joined the 41% by this time
Really DISAPPOINTED that he hasn't

1701144120116.png

Are we going to hear anything from the monsters if Henya wins this?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

niggaphil

Saw it in the homeland, looks like Phase Connect talents who love incest (ahem Lia ahem) might be seethe with the future of this game :smugselen:

image.png

Glad that my romanian wife is not degenerate enough to play this gamr

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Adding her to the list of Vtubers Proctor has dropped preemptively

:smugmoona:
pretty sure it would be the opposite. She dropped ragdoll over wiccan stuff, this is the opposite of it. Something about El Señor de los Milagros

Horo7618

No one in particular
Meanwhile, Haachama is hazing her kouhai.....
1701145208875.png

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
pretty sure it would be the opposite. She dropped ragdoll over wiccan stuff, this is the opposite of it. Something about El Señor de los Milagros
You know something, we don´t?

frz

Sorry but i cant realize where she got this burnout:
-She took a break that even COVER announced and thats fine like Laplus did
But then she streamed for a bit then she stopped for weeks or months trough the year: It was very inconsistent
I am going to wait for the end of the year: If Chama somehow streamed more hours than Gura this year while being sick for the most part then ......LOL
It could be a worst case scenario, she grew out of the character. It's the downside of acting like a loli and not embrace the :holohag: from the start. I dont think her Gawr Gura character was much different from her Senzawa character. Would explain why she's so eager to participate in all the singing and dancing, because she doesn't have to act then. Happens to alot of those kids who stream fortnite and all they do is screaming onto the mic then they turn older and find all those screaming super cringe.

Just for fun im mathing out the hours that Chama needed to beat gura. She isnt currently at 40.9 hours streamed so far vs Gura 110.35. So she needs to stream 2 hours 6 minute everyday from now on. It's actually looking a bit grim for Chama's chances. Because while she streams regularly, she usually clocks way under this mark, with only the suika stream hitting 2:22, and has even stated that her doctors told her to cut the fuck back on streaming on the comeback stream. And there're gonna be alot of event coming in on December as the year end hit so regular streaming might not be guaranteed. :guraa:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
For the sake of Hexa's stream, yes I am watching, no I haven't given up - you're still my #1, I'm just waiting for overall sentiment around these parts to simmer down before going full-on Hexaposting again

(For those not watching Hexa's stream, she just mentioned me by name again wondering if I've given up, she wants to know who I am, and that I seem like a nice person - she also asked me to reveal myself in chat, which for obvious reasons, I probably can't)

I'm so in, bros
Rooting for you friend.
This WHORE get noticed by his (newest) oshi and (YOU) don't . Asylum sisters status????
Tbh i'm jealous.
There are worse things to be than a Hexaholic.
... there are? :confusedshuba:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom