"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And if we do eventually end up married together, you're not invited to the wedding
Of all the bad decisions you've made you really thought of inviting a literal Jew to your wedding

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Of all the bad decisions you've made you really thought of inviting a literal Jew to your wedding
He wanted to do the "toss the shekels at the audience" thing and needed a token jew

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi going on a tangent about Christianity and her recent experience in a procession.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh man, speed running the Nolan arc from boundless positivity to rage…
Speaking of there being faggots who have archives but won’t share them; @The Rrat, some of us have been looking for the Singapore convention CHaDcast, have you looked for/found any video of it yet?
I haven't looked, sorry. I generally write off those events because I figure they are lost to time

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As long as he provides a proper gift for us attending his wedding I won't put a Hebrew Hex on him.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So many good holo streams at this hour, too bad you have to give up your humanity and live on the west coast in order to watch them and not be sleep deprived

Awoogers

God's strongest vtuber Rin Penrose with that horsepower for a motor

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Anyway, the reason why I'm posting this all here instead of liveposting is that Hexa's friend (trusted, not the anonymous one) can send screenshots of me saying this to her

I'll have to figure out how to actually reveal myself to Hexa without doxxmaxxing myself, which is the tricky part! I never thought I would get this far!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So many good holo streams at this hour, too bad you have to give up your humanity and live on the west coast in order to watch them and not be sleep deprived
shiori talk so much that you cant watch another stream at the same time if you want to keep track of what the fuck she is saying. And that FaunaxReine collab is just too tempting to not watch

Awoogers

As long as he provides a proper gift for us attending his wedding I won't put a Hebrew Hex on him.
So is it chicken, meat or money

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So is it chicken, meat or money
A chicken for the Pippa, a steak for myself, and the money to pay off your debt for not being hexed.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We know the "show up, shill merch, and then disappear for another few months" strat works because chumbuds are retards that buy up all the merch in seconds. She also has a bunch of retards that stay membered to her. If only 5,000 chumbuds stayed membered to her, that would still be a lot of money and she likely has far more chumbuds membered to her.
I wouldn't go as far as insulting retards like that.
Chumbos are definitely kid buggerers though. That I have no doubt about.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Anyway, the reason why I'm posting this all here instead of liveposting is that Hexa's friend (trusted, not the anonymous one) can send screenshots of me saying this to her

I'll have to figure out how to actually reveal myself to Hexa without doxxmaxxing myself, which is the tricky part! I never thought I would get this far!
She has enough menhera to warrant two lifetimes of therapy. I know this is falling on deaf ears, but don't try to actually bridge that gap.
E: also Hexa's friend (yes you, Syd), get her some real help, don't fucking outsource it to strangers online, you absolute retard.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Seeing those older (probably a decade old atp) photos of the twins, did they find the fucking fountain of youth or something? They look older a decade ago than they do now. Its fucking weird. Looking 30 at 20 and looking 20 at 30. How in the hell?
You know what. To that one guy who said they were some sort of spacetime anomaly, you might be on to something.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Jesus

I vaguely remember when John Vtuber wasn't some cursed version of Superduper combined with Reticule.

I think I do anyway.

Granted my oshi hates me and its pretty funny so perhaps I'm looking at things wrong. Maybe the TVA groomer arc is something to aspire to be.

Anyway, look Shiori is on

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Seeing those older (probably a decade old atp) photos of the twins, did they find the fucking fountain of youth or something? They look older a decade ago than they do now. Its fucking weird. Looking 30 at 20 and looking 20 at 30. How in the hell?
You know what. To that one guy who said they were some sort of spacetime anomaly, you might be on to something.
Makeup, exercise and maybe even a little plastic surgery can do wonders

jankysan

the power of makeup, they said on the patreon that they did start learning how to properly apply it and you can tell they wouldn't use it much before.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cheri must be a wet dream for all of the :architect: here. She doesn't have fat hands though, so I guess she needs some fixing.
I swear this girl orders food every stream. Sometimes more than once. It's a multiple pizza kind of night apparently..
She could be one of those super skinny people that have chipmunk metabolism and can eat a bunch of trash and not get fat, anyways the constantly ordering food thing is part of the valley girl starter kit along with the aforementioned daddy issues.
Do not ask for the link to the Discord again or you will be threadbanned.

To everyone else, we are moving off this topic starting now. Posts in reply to it after this message will just be deleted.
Motherfucking jannie I wanted to scream at him in a language he understands but noooooo! Fucking party pooper... I never get to poke the retard anymore...

Top Bottom