"That's more like it, that's more like it guys. Yeah I gotta keep the D safe; Would be good if I could raise the D"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think Haachama, for her being out for most of the year, since coming back, has probably done more streams this year than she has.
Nah, the July/August period when she streams regularly was still a thing.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You forgot the week where she streams constantly to grief new EN members right after their debut. You have to fit that in somewhere, assuming you believe there will be new EN members (there won't be).
Yagoo should deploy HoloES already so Gura come back for a couple of weeks and VT asspull that she is racist for trampling their new kouhais

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't even hate Gura she used to be my favorite Myth (Before somehow Kiara took that which I barely even understand why) but I guess I just missed how in 2020-mid 2022 HoloEn seemed to not be wrapped in these company projects and could kind of do what they wanted. I can already see it with Kaela, how the projects are making her stream less, and I hope it doesn't hit them as hard as burnout did En. Guess it's just nostalgia, really liked 2022.
Lets ignore that Kiara dedicated one single Space to complain about EN not getting 3Ds and other user of this forum comparing EN to JP events (even excluding ID and both Stars) where the difference its abismal
EN and ID arent as busy as their JP counterparts : thats a fact, if they get burnout for just doing FES and HoloSummer i dont really know what to say

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey drop gura NOW. Murray and @Godzilla1984 are streaming

Edit : new link

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

I'm guessing it's more than enough that the can get by swimmingly without having to stream anything at all.
We know the "show up, shill merch, and then disappear for another few months" strat works because chumbuds are retards that buy up all the merch in seconds. She also has a bunch of retards that stay membered to her. If only 5,000 chumbuds stayed membered to her, that would still be a lot of money and she likely has far more chumbuds membered to her.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Now that I've finished DINOvember I can finally check out all the new chuubas that debuted this month properly.

I think I like the new EIEN girls. As aside note people were talking about how many anniversaries were going on this month but November of next year will be absolutely ridiculous if we add in all the newly debuted talents.

In an hour:

I thought this game was cute when Juniper played it. I imagine Shiori will also like it a lot.

Congrats to Moonshine! Can anyone confirm if this is the bride.
Because if it is then Moonshine is a lucky, lucky man.
Unless something very strange happened that should be her.

They've been living together and engaged for a while now. She even used to voice characters for his stop motion videos before he started working with Phase Connect and friends.

Art: Unsurprisingly mostly dino girls with some hints to possible candidates for next DINOvember.
ange_smokes_by_theamazingspino.jpggumibedumi_by_rannasaur.jpgWIP_screechin_raptor_by_rannasaur.jpgsaurawr_by_naiichie.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Dont wanna be a meanie
but judge by yourselves

The twins in their childhood
This is very weird. Please don't post pictures of children even if it is a roommate of a talent.

Call me a tyrant that is oppressing you but I am removing this image.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This is very weird. Please don't post pictures of children even if it is a roommate of a talent.

Fair, i think i went too hyper
Sorry

jankysan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Literally 1984 (the year that picture was taken).

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
you can repent by providing the nippongogo discord link in my dm's now
Come on buddy i got all of my images with just a single Google search
I know Spics are lazy but this is just too much

jankysan

Come on buddy i got all of my images with just a single Google search
I know Spics are lazy but this is just too much
I am watching gura and browsing forums my mental capacity is already maxxed out

Panko Enjoyer

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If he used LMAO!! i would've believed he is a Nolan sock

jankysan

Did you actually check the ggn discord server first ?
E : yknow what I changed my mind, look it up yourself
NO COMPRENDO POR FAVOR SEÑOR

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom