"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Phase wins the rising star and debuts gen 3 live
:cursedbae:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
is it possible that that thing will be botted to hell and back or did someone notice some kind of security on that website?
The results of award shows are pretty much always predetermined so it's not like it matters anyway. Voting in these things is pointless.

Negzana

Please vote Kaela for MC, first vtuber to make an autism beacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
i doubt nothing could top the things that happened to her a few years back so she just didnt care at all

which is great
YOU SICK FUCK!!!
I get what you mean but the wording makes it sound like what happened to her was great :whatastory: It's great when you find a chill woman that can hang out with the boys, mel does seem to be pretty chill considering the industry she works at.

With this said I have to ask you negroes. Has there been a vtuber who has been open to say to their audience they're in a relationship/married that still managed to retain an audience?

SPIC​

Every Fucking time
oi!!! #notallspics :pikafaku:
I bet this negro is like 12. My kind was pirating shit since the dawn of broadband internet, if he can't find a discord online he must be a zoomer.

On topic
New silhouette dropped

If this one isn't a fucking dork :holohag: I'm gonna be so disappointed :urtearingmeapart:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Phase wins the rising star and debuts gen 3 live
:cursedbae:
>Winners announced Dec 16
>Phase gen 3 debuts Dec 17
That would honestly be the perfect power move from fishman.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Everyone knows that Kiara is the true Idol, not AllySally. They were never Sexually assaulted and stalked to their apartment.
I'm willing to bet they sexually assault each other and regularly follow each other home, does that count?
Also, if they do have a discord, it might be behind the patreon wall, but closed for the time being due to their other commitments. At least that's how it is in my own personal experience.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
YOU SICK FUCK!!!
I get what you mean but the wording makes it sound like what happened to her was great :whatastory: It's great when you find a chill woman that can hang out with the boys, mel does seem to be pretty chill considering the industry she works at.
i admit that my wording is atrociously bad but i think that her coming out of that situation strong and her not caring about the few gachis and unicorns after it did great for both her mental and career even though shes more or less playing in the back now rather than the frontliner that she was back then

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
With this said I have to ask you negroes. Has there been a vtuber who has been open to say to their audience they're in a relationship/married that still managed to retain an audience?
Veibae

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OH NENELOVE IS HEREEE! Hey boys what did I miss?
Señor proctor-san, I mean no harm, I was quite literally filtered from /vt/ and am seeking refuge in your asylum is all.
The Asylum council of spics grants you the title of spic, but you are not allowed to join the council.
View attachment 57848
Why is idol nominated under the best vtuber organization category but not under the rising vtuber organization category:pochiidontlikeit:
Do you even have to ask? Jewish gold.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Man, Fishman must be really keen for Rinmama's feet pics.

Awoogers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

being happy is a phase fuck you

-rin penrose

Stunned But Dumb

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The downside of kayfabe
signal-2023-11-27-18-02-07-456.jpg
:smugrys:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nyanners? She seemed to weather it pretty fine at the time all things considered, but checking her noombers she's also declined pretty substantially from her peak over the past year. Maybe there's other reasons why, I don't really watch her.

It's funny but I don't think Henya's really out of place here either. Her average viewers are well over twice what Pikamee had, and she can easily peak into the 10k range. Especially with big collabs - you should see the numbers Lethal Company pulls for streamers in general right now - and she's got massive outreach with other streamers she could only dream about before. Add her embracing 3d and concerts, and yeah, I think Henya really has been a big rising star this year.

Limkin

Debidebi Debiru from NijiJP and Yamato Iori from .LIVE married a couple years ago. Gwelu also never particularly hid that he has a wife and a kid. Didn't seem to affect their audience either. I am sure if you dig through there is more, but I can't remember on the top of my head if any big female vtuber did so

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nyanners? She seemed to weather it pretty fine at the time all things considered, but checking her noombers she's also declined pretty substantially from her peak over the past year. Maybe there's other reasons why, I don't really watch her.

I said vtuber not twitch whore.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Steve Jobs didnt die
He just graduated from life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom