"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kazuma

Early Adopter
1701123213534.png
Why is idol nominated under the best vtuber organization category but not under the rising vtuber organization category:pochiidontlikeit:

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
is it possible that that thing will be botted to hell and back or did someone notice some kind of security on that website?

Negzana

Any mention of the announcement got scrubbed for the stream page apparently, but is still on her twitter

and ofc prechat is deactivated

TVA memes are actually driving me insane I thought it said "Where the shark?"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@jankysan

Since you do actually seem nice (and I've exhausted the material I have to tease you with), I'll level with you and say I have no idea if there's a Discord in the first place, and if there is I wouldn't know how you'd go about joining.

What I will say is the lesson here is to lurk more and get a feel for the culture of a community before you start making posts yourself. Creator/fan Discords have a poor reputation on the forum as nine out of ten times a Discord server gets brought up, it's because of incredibly juvenile drama taking place within it. When somebody we don't recognise makes their first post and it's them asking for a link to a Discord, it feels appropriate to gatekeep, since most of us would prefer the kind of culture present in those communities not spill over into our own.

No hard feelings.

Voting for Filian's award show is open. It is interesting that Idol is in "best org" category, but phase is in "rising vtuber" one. Guess i underestimated the size of Idol. Not like anyone's beating Hololive there.
View attachment 57835
There's a few questionable nominations here. As much as I respect Henya, it feels odd to nominate her as a Rising Star when everyone knows who she is and her recent success is just continued growth from her past identity. It's laughable that Nijisanji's nominated for Best VTuber Org given... everything, and I've begrudgingly picked Low Effort Clips because as much as I dislike Xyznchro, I do think more promotion of his channel will trickle down to benefit the streamers he clips who I like.

Chumbuds being nominated for Most Dedicated Fanbase feels backhanded.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
1701134839655.png

To quote head jannie

kestraline

Early Adopter
Voting for Filian's award show is open. It is interesting that Idol is in "best org" category, but phase is in "rising vtuber" one. Guess i underestimated the size of Idol. Not like anyone's beating Hololive there.
View attachment 57835
Yeah these awards are just as bad as what I expected them to be like. Vshojo plastered everywhere despite Ironlung supposedly doing her own awards show, Phase Connect is made to look like a joke too, being put in "rising stars" along with three companies that have only been a thing for a few months.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Capippalists should have been nominated. Say what you want about them, but they are nothing if not dedicated. I think our 4300+ page thread is proof of that :smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

Capippalists should have been nominated. Say what you want about them, but they are nothing if not dedicated. I think our 4300+ page thread is proof of that :smugpipi:
brother i think those are stockholm syndrome

Bronze

There's a few questionable nominations here. As much as I respect Henya, it feels odd to nominate her as a Rising Star when everyone knows who she is and her recent success is just continued growth from her past identity. It's laughable that Nijisanji's nominated for Best VTuber Org given... everything, and I've begrudgingly picked Low Effort Clips because as much as I dislike Xyznchro, I do think more promotion of his channel will trickle down to benefit the streamers he clips who I like.

As much as i agree, I will vote henya anyway(shocking i know) because she's definitely not getting the minecraft award when the definition of MC grind is there but she can get that one.
Yeah these awards are just as bad as what I expected them to be like. Vshojo plastered everywhere despite Ironlung supposedly doing her own awards show, Phase Connect is made to look like a joke too, being put in "rising stars" along with three companies that have only been a thing for a few months.
Let's be very optimistic and say they only have 4 candidates and it would sound unfair even if the situation was reversed. The one that will be put into rising star will most likely win it too. I would vote V-Dere if phase/idol wasn't there, for example.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's a consolation prize for Phase to win since the jews bought up the last spot in best vtuber orgs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's cheating to recruit unmedicated autistic people with unhealthy fixations to pad out your numbers for these events, unfortunately.

IT's a fake awards show from the zoomer fox thing why are you guys expecting quality.
I'm fully expecting it to be a shitshow, but at the same time if anyone wins a well-deserved award I'm still going to be happy for them, because I like seeing people who're good at what they do being recognised for their work.

Awoogers

It's a consolation prize for Phase to win since the jews bought up the last spot in best vtuber orgs.
yeah i highly doubt in idol sweep especially since holo niji and vhoe is in it(sorry rin)

vhoe will probably sweep it given filians demographic of filthy twitchiggers who exclusively watch whores(froot) doing whore things and acting above all(again, froot)

unless aviel used his infinite gold hack and bought the competition

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's cheating to recruit unmedicated autistic people with unhealthy fixations to pad out your numbers for these events, unfortunately.

I'm fully expecting it to be a shitshow, but at the same time if anyone wins a well-deserved award I'm still going to be happy for them, because I like seeing people who're good at what they do being recognised for their work.
>discriminating against the disabled
:botanheadshake:

Awoogers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Guys I know I might come off a bit retarded but allysally are my first introduction to real idols. Their journey so far does legitimately inspire me and its really wholesome in a way so I want to see it through and support them before they stop performing entirely.
Maybe you're right... I'll be back in a few
You aight, little nigga. Rocky start here, but you're rolling with the punches, so that's a start. You'll fit in once you grow accustomed to the place. Unless the only reason you joined is to get a Discord link to something, then leave. If that's the case:
:pikacringe:

Award shows are gay, and I don't feel the desire to vote or give a crap about an award show run by questionable people with questionable motives.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Why is idol nominated under the best vtuber organization :pochiidontlikeit:
Probably because they accounted by number of subscribers only, not ccv

also Hexa is live

Awoogers

Top Bottom