"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

jankysan

@jankysan

Since you do actually seem nice (and I've exhausted the material I have to tease you with), I'll level with you and say I have no idea if there's a Discord in the first place, and if there is I wouldn't know how you'd go about joining.

What I will say is the lesson here is to lurk more and get a feel for the culture of a community before you start making posts yourself. Creator/fan Discords have a poor reputation on the forum as nine out of ten times a Discord server gets brought up, it's because of incredibly juvenile drama taking place within it. When somebody we don't recognise makes their first post and it's them asking for a link to a Discord, it feels appropriate to gatekeep, since most of us would prefer the kind of culture present in those communities not spill over into our own.

No hard feelings.

There's a few questionable nominations here. As much as I respect Henya, it feels odd to nominate her as a Rising Star when everyone knows who she is and her recent success is just continued growth from her past identity. It's laughable that Nijisanji's nominated for Best VTuber Org given... everything, and I've begrudgingly picked Low Effort Clips because as much as I dislike Xyznchro, I do think more promotion of his channel will trickle down to benefit the streamers he clips who I like.

Chumbuds being nominated for Most Dedicated Fanbase feels backhanded.
You aight, little nigga. Rocky start here, but you're rolling with the punches, so that's a start. You'll fit in once you grow accustomed to the place. Unless the only reason you joined is to get a Discord link to something, then leave. If that's the case:
:pikacringe:

Award shows are gay, and I don't feel the desire to vote or give a crap about an award show run by questionable people with questionable motives.
thanks guys I appreciate the sincerity, other than a discord which probably isnt worth joining, do you know if theres any of the allysally karaoke archives from earlier this year? The videos have been privated on their channel even if you paid for their patreon and I really wish I could hear them sing a couple more classic idol/anime songs they like.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Señor proctor-san, I mean no harm, I was quite literally filtered from /vt/ and am seeking refuge in your asylum is all.
God damnit we got another border crosser, summon the dogs!
maxresdefault (11).jpg
Shit wrong dogs

Limkin

The levels of tea autism here are off the charts. She was also making fun of pretentious wine tasting posers (who btw repeatedly fail every time there is a study involving blind testing). Quality hag content

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bronze

Probably because they accounted by number of subscribers only, not ccv
It might be the number of submissions as well, although its a pretty stupid way to choose candidates.

Is there any Idol talent at all in the list cuz phase had at least Pippa. It feels weird for them to be considered in the best category when they have 0 presence in other categories.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
The amount of mental gymnastics you need to do so JP vtubers dont dominate its amazing
But hey at least they know more Nijisanji Livers outside of EN: thats a start
Letting this be a popularity contest makes it a joke
Also for people wondering how IDOL got into best vtuber org
Adviel used Cheat Engine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The levels of tea autism here are off the charts. She was also making fun of pretentious wine tasting posers (who btw repeatedly fail every time there is a study involving blind testing). Quality hag content

damn i like her because shes british but shes a hag as well?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :holohag: :hololove:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae with more Nier.

yaesketch.png

EDIT:
@Bay Lurker you have something against japanese hags now? Thought your gimmick was hating Niji.
lurkerb.jpeg

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
thanks guys I appreciate the sincerity, other than a discord which probably isnt worth joining, do you know if theres any of the allysally karaoke archives from earlier this year? The videos have been privated on their channel even if you paid for their patreon and I really wish I could hear them sing a couple more classic idol/anime songs they like.
Welcome aboard to avoid Penis Explosion might i recommend browsing the Nolan Memorial Thread so you know what to avoid.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
She's fixed the model after her conundrum earlier. It's not quite one-to-one how it was by her admission, but it's working.

Archive

View attachment 57852

Pretty sure it's one of those ready to use customizable models, saw it on other vtubers. I speculate, but she probably only had to set the color scheme and some other minor tweaks. Honestly I prefer her old model.

It might be the number of submissions as well, although its a pretty stupid way to choose candidates.

Is there any Idol talent at all in the list cuz phase had at least Pippa. It feels weird for them to be considered in the best category when they have 0 presence in other categories.
Maybe someone inside actually wanted Phase to get first place and they swapped the both of them...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Everyone knows that Kiara is the true Idol, not AllySally. They were never Sexually assaulted and stalked to their apartment.

jankysan

Welcome aboard to avoid Penis Explosion might i recommend browsing the Nolan Memorial Thread so you know what to avoid.
not sure who he is but this nolan fella sounds like a nice guy...
Can I habz link pls???

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I didn't see any idol talents, was glad to see Pippa but holy shit Tenma deserves a nod too imo, there wasn't as much variety in terms of streamers I actually recognized and the vshojo influence was palpable.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The way that page works needs you to use Google accounts
So IDK how easy would it be to use bots
Since its EN biased i dont know a single vtuber outside of the Japanese and The holoNiji ones so i dont think its eash to vote for someone that you dont know

Limkin

damn i like her because shes british but shes a hag as well?
No idea but if she acts and talks like this while not being above 30 I will give a commemorative medal anyway. Like not wanting to slurp tea on stream, telling chat to make their own NSFW tag and only post normal fanart on regular, don't involve anyone else if they write fanfics that aren't SFW and that sort of things. Admittedly standards for socially acceptable behavior in vtubing community has been on decline but if she can keep it this way while making decent money good for her

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
not sure who he is but this nolan fella sounds like a nice guy...
Can I habz link pls???
Yeah... I give this one a month at most :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No idea but if she acts and talks like this while not being above 30 I will give a commemorative medal anyway. Like not wanting to slurp tea on stream, telling chat to make their own NSFW tag and only post normal fanart on regular, don't involve anyone else if they write fanfics that aren't SFW and that sort of things. Admittedly standards for socially acceptable behavior in vtubing community has been on decline but if she can keep it this way while making decent money good for her
oh damn shes shotting up the ranks of my britubers

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I almost voted Selen as FPS, but I'm sorry purple laughing dragon, la la lion strong.

Selen was obviously GOTY for me though :smugselen:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The way that page works needs you to use Google accounts
So IDK how easy would it be to use bots
Since its EN biased i dont know a single vtuber outside of the Japanese and The holoNiji ones so i dont think its eash to vote for someone that you dont know
Tor is off the table, times out after a while.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Welp it looks like she is ready for double duty again
Demondice its going to appear in the FAKE TYPE Tour

This girl is speed running the whole death by overwork shit the japanese are famous for.

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons (archive)(archive) as to why he's had this sudden shift, and many of them are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.

edit: added archives
The excessive faggotry coming from the Vox fandom is impressive. Muh trigger warnings. Boo fucking hoo. If you want to act like a child, dont watch content meant for adults.

Good news: They still have plans to redebut as idols under the "Amerily" label they made for themselves in 2024, iirc.

As far as drive-by's go this one is cute.

Glad for them but I hope they dont burn themselves out. Smart to have things going on the side and not all just be Hololive.

Voting for Filian's award show is open. It is interesting that Idol is in "best org" category, but phase is in "rising vtuber" one. Guess i underestimated the size of Idol. Not like anyone's beating Hololive there.
View attachment 57835
That shit was odd. Wonder how much was based on fan vote. Makes no sense for Phase to be rising. Its been 3 years almost.

For the people who care, voting is live.
Notable Nominations:
LowEffortsClips even made it in.

Yeah these awards are just as bad as what I expected them to be like. Vshojo plastered everywhere despite Ironlung supposedly doing her own awards show, Phase Connect is made to look like a joke too, being put in "rising stars" along with three companies that have only been a thing for a few months.
Honestly, they are not that bad, I bet they had some people curate the nominees (because voters are fucking retarded).

Top Bottom