"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

jankysan

Autism-sama, please, for the love god look up the word OPSEC and start practicing it. Also, are you ESL?
I didn't think I compromised OPSEC by any way, also no, I'm EFL :^)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Guys I know I might come off a bit retarded but allysally are my first introduction to real idols. Their journey so far does legitimately inspire me and its really wholesome in a way so I want to see it through and support them before they stop performing entirely.
Good news: They still have plans to redebut as idols under the "Amerily" label they made for themselves in 2024, iirc.

What the actual hell is going on.
As far as drive-by's go this one is cute.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I actually believe him. He clearly lurks enough to know about our ethnic makeup and tries to fit in, so we should give him a chance, I guess.

jankysan

Good news: They still have plans to redebut as idols under the "Amerily" label they made for themselves in 2024, iirc.

Yeah I was lucky enough to catch their stream yesrerday, and I do have plans of subscribing to the patreon but was kinda sad that ppl on 4chan only talk about them once a month and I heard something about a discord so I came here :)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah I was lucky enough to catch their stream yesrerday, and I do have plans of subscribing to the patreon but was kinda sad that ppl on 4chan only talk about them once a month and I heard something about a discord so I came here :)
Sorry but i never heard of them having any kind of Discord

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I actually believe him. He clearly lurks enough to know about our ethnic makeup and tries to fit in, so we should give him a chance, I guess.

True, and if we give him enough rope...maybe he visits the penis explosion chamber, and maybe not.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Bronze

If there is one, their social accounts or patreon will point the way.

jankysan

Sorry but i never heard of them having any kind of Discord
Yeah I think it might just be a discord for the fags at /trash/ since I couldn't find any mention of one on their socials.. :gunpeko:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Yeah I think it might just be a discord for the fags at /trash/ since I couldn't find any mention of one on their socials.. :gunpeko:
Maybe you should touch some grass while waiting for their discord to drop.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Well this moment has been adorably autistic. Anyway, when is Vedal going to implement room temp superconductors into his hardware and make Evilyn all powerful?
If you're a computer engineer pretend you didn't read that.

jankysan

Bronze

Voting for Filian's award show is open. It is interesting that Idol is in "best org" category, but phase is in "rising vtuber" one. Guess i underestimated the size of Idol. Not like anyone's beating Hololive there.
F_-NQ50XEAAjZwz.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

For the people who care, voting is live.
Notable Nominations:

Bild_2023-11-27_230415058.pngBild_2023-11-27_230435559.pngBild_2023-11-27_230456664.pngBild_2023-11-27_230519012.pngBild_2023-11-27_230544068.pngBild_2023-11-27_230614048.png

A few Hololive JPs here and there and a couple of NijiJPs even
Quite a few HoloEN girls even
That's much more balanced than I even expected from a Twitch popularity contest

Anyways, everyone should vote Hololive just because I don't want to give the twtich whores an inch or recognition

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
1701134283389.png

1701134313357.png

Top Bottom