"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

OH BOY
gottstrafekiara.png

HERE WE GO AGAIN
[edit;] wtf can't even panic without it being declared a nothingburger within the minute

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
You all have no idea the feeling of my stomach dropping when I saw that thumbnail. I'm glad that it is a joke tho

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
You all have no idea the feeling of my stomach dropping when I saw that thumbnail. I'm glad that it is a joke tho
The best joke would be if she now announce her graduation.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
oh fucking hell my butthole was clenched because of that

actually a breather
Its 2 things
either the announcement for her 3D Live

or
a shitpost to celebrate the 1000th video on her channel

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's a fun thing. Japanese Audio, but Cover added English subs. Old people get asked about Roboco, AZKi, and Matsuri, if they know them and what their thoughts are.

"To become an idol loved by all, the support of the elderly is essential!So we conducted a street interview in Akabane! Have you heard of hololive? Please watch this concert footage!How do these senior citizens react?Post your thoughts with #わたしら赤羽編!"

I hate Kizunatsuri's outfit so much.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara would literally die before graduating so I wasn't really worried. But if she did graduate, the amount of Myth streams would go down by half.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

I saw it on my feed out of nowhere and was," what the fuck i was expecting Gura to be the first to eat the bullet for Myth"

Chicken is to invested on this to leave, at least not now

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
checking in the KFP discord to see how they take the news
Bild_2023-11-27_182532132.png

soap suds

I've been following this thing for a bit to see if it blew up, and it kind of did. So, for those who do not know, Vox recently released a "movie" in which he expanded on his lore. He also dropped a new outfit with it, which opened the doors for roleplay that linked to his lore. For example, in this stream, he faked being sick/puking because in his lore, his "new form" makes him sick because it's hard to maintain or something like that. I don't actually care too much about his lore, but I was interested in what the reaction to it would be. He would continue rping in ways that worried his fans, like faking getting a call from his therapist or faking getting a panic attack. His fans aren't new to him rping or keeping up lore, he is actually one of the only EN livers who keeps in character most of the time, but they were worried that they couldn't tell when he was rping and when he wasn't. They knew when he called himself a 400-year-old demon that it was just him playing up his lore/character, but when he puked after a workout stream, they didn't know if he actually pushed himself too hard or if he was rping. A remedy to this that lasted like, a day, was his eye color. He has the ability to change his eye color, so an indication that rp/lore was starting would be that change, but he walked back on that because he said he didn't want his rp to be limited, whatever that means, and that only made fans more upset. It wasn't just on Twitter, he was also getting YouTube comments that said they just wanted things to be clearer. Kindred didn't mind the rping and lore, they were used to it, they just wanted an indication of when that stuff was happening. They wanted trigger warnings and wanted him to elaborate on this new thing happening because it happened so suddenly and many of them didn't know what was going on.

In response to this, he added a new rule to his channel.

(archive)
This did not help. In fact, I would say this made things worse.

I was going to talk about this way earlier, but then I realized he had a chatting stream coming up, so I waited to see if he would talk about it. He did, and oh boy were people not happy. From what I can tell, he kind of brushed the people worrying and criticizing him aside and lumped them in with the parasocial fans who wanted him to go back to his sex asmrs. This did not go over well since many of them did not think this. He did say sorry to the people who did worry, but he isn't going to change anything right now. He also said that people did not have to watch him if they do not feel comfortable doing so, a sentiment he's had since the beginning of his channel. Again, they just wanted an indication of when rp was starting. Many of them are on the fence and I've already seen one or two people dropping him.

edit: Here's a clip of him talking about things.

Anyway, that's all. There are of course still fans who support him and will continue to watch him, but it was interesting to see the divide grow within the community over this. Like I said, most of them are on the fence about it, some are even trying to come up with reasons (archive)(archive) as to why he's had this sudden shift, and many of them are just waiting to see how things play out. Do I think he's going to lose a substantial amount of viewers? Maybe. It's only been a couple of hours since his chatting stream, so I won't know how this has really affected him, but even if his numbers do drop I doubt he'd care. I will also archive things later, I just wanted to get this out asap.

edit: added archives

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey Shiori bros. New cosplay pfp just dropped.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hey Shiori bros. New cosplay pfp just dropped.

speaking of shioricos i forgot to share this one from yui a few weeks ago

Top Bottom