"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why does it seem like Wactor is the only surviving spanish vtuber agency? Is it like a cockroach?
Five extant members and 39 graduations.

"Surviving" seems to be a bit of an exaggeration.

Also, all five still existing members are japs.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I got some news from the german girl that made the copypasta for Pippa. And its rather.... strange.... and unique.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Here's a fun thing. Japanese Audio, but Cover added English subs. Old people get asked about Roboco, AZKi, and Matsuri, if they know them and what their thoughts are.

"To become an idol loved by all, the support of the elderly is essential!So we conducted a street interview in Akabane! Have you heard of hololive? Please watch this concert footage!How do these senior citizens react?Post your thoughts with #わたしら赤羽編!"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Here's a fun thing. Japanese Audio, but Cover added English subs. Old people get asked about Roboco, AZKi, and Matsuri, if they know them and what their thoughts are.

"To become an idol loved by all, the support of the elderly is essential!So we conducted a street interview in Akabane! Have you heard of hololive? Please watch this concert footage!How do these senior citizens react?Post your thoughts with #わたしら赤羽編!"

i wonder how will the elderly think of matsuris lemonade

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

The women have perms for this game now
Prepare for the worst

Awoogers

I got some news from the german girl that made the copypasta for Pippa. And its rather.... strange.... and unique.

thats a breakdown alright

The women have perms for this game now
Prepare for the worst

ok boys prepare for a month of stardew valley from your holooshis and probably even others to ride on the train

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Did they lose perms at some point? I swear NePoLaBo dabbled in Stardew before...

Awoogers

lia , bears and possibly lesbianism(i remember reading the creator being a woman)

Bronze

Did they lose perms at some point? I swear NePoLaBo dabbled in Stardew before...

Different perms for different branches most likely. Has any HoloEN played it?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Moriko in shambles. :smugpipi:

The thread's beloved Depressed Nousagi is shilling homostars again

Are we sure hes not a woman? and I don't mean a Troon.
This guy single handedly sent MILLIONS of people down the Hololive rabbit hole with a 3-second clip of a DOOG saying two unintelligible words and starting a whole industry. And he still does fan-animations after 3 years.

BASED.
DOPE.
SUPERLIT.
he did the same thing for My Little Pony AND Two Best Friends Play not sure how hes so consistant with such weirdly disconnected subjects.
Also got his start with MLP animations : - )
No one wants to Admit the MLP Autism Vortex produced actual talent as I recall Several Writers both on the show and from fan groups are now actually published fan animators got picked up for shows (I think Craig of the Creek Steven Universe and Gravity Falls/Owl House has staff consisting of alot of fan animators) I think EuroBrony despite being a Troon is still huge in the music industry and I know TheLivingTombstone found succsess outside MLP (even doing the soundtrack to a game all on his own) and I think BlackGriffon runs a Sound Design Company?
This forum is gaslighting me hard I swore I just saw it say "FAT TYPE"
The Timeloop will continue until the Artitects starve.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Risu is the only other holo member that played the game i believe.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This is under the JP VODS when they play Stardew Valley
"本ゲームは株式会社オーイズミ・アミュージオの確認を得た上で配信・収益化を行なっております© ConcernedApe 2016. © Chucklefish LTD 2016.505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. Licensed to and published in Japan by Oizumi Amuzio Inc."
The publisher in Japan are different
I really wanna know why it took so long for EN to get perms for this because i dont know who is the publisher in the ROTW
Yeah Fuwamoco and Calli played it

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Even the JP side hasn't been playing it since this particular stream 2.5 years ago.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This guy single handedly sent MILLIONS of people down the Hololive rabbit hole with a 3-second clip of a DOOG saying two unintelligible words and starting a whole industry. And he still does fan-animations after 3 years.

BASED.
DOPE.
SUPERLIT.
Gas all bronies.

Bronze

Yeah Fuwamoco and Calli played it
I assume you are talking about MGS, which I wrote as an example of different perms but then decided to edit it out. My bad

Even the JP side hasn't been playing it since this particular stream 2.5 years ago.
Don't know enough to say if that's a perms issue or they just decided not to.

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

Awoogers

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Bronze

Hey guys, time to be in a state of perpetual fear and anxiety for the next few hours! :youlittleshit:

False alarm it seems
Screenshot 2023-11-27 195910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom