"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

It's so fucking over for Holostars. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 57686
I don't think going all-in on this immediately is gonna really mean anything for the future. Both Kiara and Nina said some extremely retarded things on their personal accounts prior to being in Hololive/Njisanji and after they got in they've been able to wrangle themselves. Simply saying he doesn't find the idea of fictional children attractive isn't really a reason to get all up in arms, and somebody saying something retarded in their PL doesn't necessarily reflect on how they're gonna be when they're in Hololive.

I know you have very strong opinions on loli/shotacon, but do keep in mind our community is from Kiwifarms, not allthefallen. We're not here to whine about lolifaggotry one way or another either.

This is just another instance of /vt/fags taking an innocuous statement and extending it to being a personal attack just because. ANOTHER fucking distorted image macro is just a signal that it's a nothingburger.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Another one for the cause? :smugpipi:
Blackrock revealed as COVER's newest investor, they are convincing kkkaren to become Calvin full time and making Shiori gay

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1701029655346.png

Yes Pippa add fuel to the fire
All female vtubers end up becoming lesbians.

Edit: Update

Last edited:

roktofferson

I don't think going all-in on this immediately is gonna really mean anything for the future. Both Kiara and Nina said some extremely retarded things on their personal accounts prior to being in Hololive/Njisanji and after they got in they've been able to wrangle themselves. Simply saying he doesn't find the idea of fictional children attractive isn't really a reason to get all up in arms, and somebody saying something retarded in their PL doesn't necessarily reflect on how they're gonna be when they're in Hololive.

I know you have very strong opinions on loli/shotacon, but do keep in mind our community is from Kiwifarms, not allthefallen. We're not here to whine about lolifaggotry one way or another either.
women are used to having to keep their mouths shut sometimes. Lefty western men, are used to being able to screech endlessly without consequences.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

This is just another instance of /vt/fags taking an innocuous statement and extending it to being a personal attack just because. ANOTHER fucking distorted image macro is just a signal that it's a nothingburger.
He's already being retarded as a Holostar and that has less to do any lolifaggotry and more with that this nigga thinks fictional characters can consent to being sexualized.

If this isn't an indicator of more brainworms to come then I don't know what is:

roktofferson

Why did some people get really attatched to the idea that Randon was some uber based redneck when his clique seemed like wierd bara tards pre Holo and safe Twitch vtubers like GirlDM post Holo
autism

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

View attachment 57686

Magni is a massive libtard femboy, same with Bettel with the difference that he loves to fuck cheating whores. Randon is an autistic centrist. Altare is a Korean dog eater. Dingo's an Australian Jap pretty boi. Hakka's a dirty spic while Flayon's a buff femboy who likes women. If there's a big difference between HoloEN and NijiEN is that Cover doesn't want any of that political shit. AFAIK they avoid it like the plague. We'll see if Ruze can keep it in his pants or if he'll just lose his shit when a sensitive topic like Trump or the Gaza War comes up in his chat.

Also, if that thread dies it's confirmed he's HERE or someone from StarsEN (I'm betting on Jurard, he's an insecure, loudmouth Flip).

Male vtubers really were a mistake.

Imagine a Trump win in 2024 leading to a new wave of graduations
:chaos:

That would be as glorious as the Exodus.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Meanwhile Spear Orcs discord
View attachment 57691
Magni is a massive libtard femboy, same with Bettel with the difference that he loves to fuck cheating whores. Randon is an autistic centrist. Altare is a Korean dog eater. Dingo's an Australian jappretty boi. Hakka's a dirty spic while Flayon's a buff femboy who likes women. If there's a big difference between HoloEN and NijiEN is that Cover doesn't want any of that political shit. AFAIK they avoid it like the plague. We'll see if Ruze can keep it in his pants or if he'll just lose his shit when a sensitive topic like Trump or the Gaza War comes up in his chat.

Also, if that thread dies it's confirmed he's HERE or someone from StarsEN (I'm betting on Jurard, he's an insecure, loudmouth Flip).
Imagine a Trump win in 2024 leading to a new wave of graduations :chaos:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Meanwhile Spear Orcs discord
View attachment 57691
The pedant in me always wants to point out either the first rule is actually bigoted or they don't actually know what the word means. Beyond that, not actually terrible rules for a modern Discord. Wrangling a discord can easily become a full time job, so bright-line rules and just dropping the hammer makes life faster.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Why did some people get really attatched to the idea that Randon was some uber based redneck when his clique seemed like wierd bara tards pre Holo and safe Twitch vtubers like GirlDM post Holo
They had to rationalize away the fact they were crushing on a anxious middle age homosexual cyclist somehow

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Imagine a Trump win in 2024 leading to a new wave of graduations :chaos:
A reason to bust out my collection of VTubers seething about Trump and MAGA.

A small preview for later (maybe):
ApplicationFrameHost_odG553zoRm.pngApplicationFrameHost_0mLFfKtYKR.pngApplicationFrameHost_VlWNt0QdCQ.pngApplicationFrameHost_WkVQ9XFA4I.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I member the schisim and trolling when both vt and KF found Pippa's PL tweeting about being pro fag

Those were the days :smugina:

Not-Username

For faggots always crying about free speech some of you Yamanbas consistently get your panties twisted and start shit flinging as soon as someone says something you remotely don't agree with. :mikothumbsl:

Clip tax:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

View attachment 57686
Even I as a filthy tankie knows that the only way you could see what happened was a case of self defense. Leftist Lawyer Legal Eagle even said as much. You can hate on the bitchboy all you want but even unbiased under law it would not be sound to jail him. Maybe you shouldn't fucking bumrush a guy carrying a rifle, dumbfucks.
His dude bro relatability made people project on him, and he's really good at not coming across as political at all when he streams.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Because like COVER restricted his game choices they restrict like hell any kind of political topics
Before The Taiwan Incident Choco Talked about going to visit Tibet and even if some chinks leveled up their autism nothing major happened
He's already being retarded as a Holostar and that has less to do any lolifaggotry and more with that this nigga thinks fictional characters can consent to being sexualized.

If this isn't an indicator of more brainworms to come then I don't know what is:

Altare literally said something OMEGA GAY but he still hasnt sperged out more (he problaby got talked about it by managment)
If you want Stars to die just say it now: this is a nothingburguer that vt/ unicorns are trying to push

In other good news the EVIL LIBERAL COMMANDER CONNOR is okay

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom