"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I member the schisim and trolling when both vt and KF found Pippa's PL tweeting about being pro fag

Those were the days :smugina:
And then there's Kirsche, who has probably used gamer words unironically and with enthusiasm and vigor :ironmousekek:
Screenshot_20231126-161342.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

No Name

He's already being retarded as a Holostar and that has less to do any lolifaggotry and more with that this nigga thinks fictional characters can consent to being sexualized.

If this isn't an indicator of more brainworms to come then I don't know what is:

Is anything in the clip all that weird to say?
He dislikes distasteful sexualization and he doesn't know what oshi means, not really a reason to hang him. If that is enough to dislike him then anything room temperature will make you steam. :autismvortex:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe seth everman graduated. :faunacry: maybe that's the reason for her last tweet

archive

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
You're on a forum dedicated to gossiping about vtubers, get off your your high horse
Didn't know calling a dramafag dramafagging a dramafagging dramafag was so controversial. Damn.

stop being a fag.

All in all, this just reeks of nothingburger. We've been through this exact situation with Kiara, Nina, and even fucking Pippa. But one of the boys did it so it's suddenly worse and oh so fucking over. Let me know when he declares tranny supremacy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
We've been through this exact situation with Kiara, Nina, and even fucking Pippa. But one of the boys did it so it's suddenly new and oh so fucking over. Let me know when he declares tranny supremacy
Unironically Yes.
Because women having retarded woman takes is absolutely nothing new and to be expected-

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Unironically Yes.
Because women having retarded woman takes is absolutely nothing new and to be expected-
Fair enough. Though I'd argue that, if women could be wrangled despite being hard-wired to be, well, women, then there's little to worry about with Ruze.

Besides, other than the old tweets being admittedly supremely faggy, what he's said on stream is the most tepid shit said by anyone that's raised the commie flag - even Altare's little yab was orders of magnitude worse.

TL;DR
:thisisstupid:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think thats a stretch tbh.
I refuse to believe this woman is still at angry such an insignificant and petty thing.
my nigga in christ, they never let shit go, specially when you do it the way you did :Vesper-UNHINGED:
And then there's Kirsche, who has probably used gamer words unironically and with enthusiasm and vigor :ironmousekek:
View attachment 57707
I honestly like kirshe more than pippa, she at least seems to be aware of reality enough to laugh about it when other women clutch their asshole at the thought of being racist by crossing the street when a pack of muslims come your way.

Bronze

V-Dere's Airi has released a new cover.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I honestly like kirshe more than pippa, she at least seems to be aware of reality enough to laugh about it when other women clutch their asshole at the thought of being racist by crossing the street when a pack of muslims come your way.
Yep, and it's not even that I think she's the type to actually be racist etc, just that she does at least seem to acknowledge some ongoing trends and have decent pattern recognition. The Overton window shift has changed the game a lot and even people like Pippa who in 2010 terms would be a lefty are considered Le Alte Righte

Enough political sperging from me though, it's been a nice long weekend enjoying anime women, Katta posted a tummy pic, Shiori has become one of my favorite hologirls, and homostars has milked us some more drama to enjoy as we head into the week. Gotta keep a positive mindset :hope:

Limkin

He dislikes distasteful sexualization and he doesn't know what oshi means, not really a reason to hang him. If that is enough to dislike him then anything room temperature will make you steam
You are hired as a vtuber by an idol company. And you are completely unaware of the terminology common in both communities that has been there for years. It shows that you applied doing close to zero research on what company you will be working on and what kind of community they have. And also that management was cool with hiring you this way. That's not a good sign for either. It's like Vox admitting he wasn't aware of vtubers until around auditions were opened and isn't into overall culture around them. Why are you here then

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I feel like this is a direct shot at lewdtubers and i support it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
TVA talking about vtubers:
1701034898588.png

TVA talking about politics:
1701035013312.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

It's so fucking over for Holostars. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 57686
I judged Altare too harshly.
Fuck this leftoid loser I want based spear grandpa back and homostars drove him away
View attachment 57688
>based
Stop saying words you don't know the meaning to.
>expecting a DnD fag femboy to not have retarded opinions
>D&D fag
>Homostars

Why did some people get really attatched to the idea that Randon was some uber based redneck when his clique seemed like wierd bara tards pre Holo and safe Twitch vtubers like GirlDM post Holo
Selective faggotry
Is anything in the clip all that weird to say?
He dislikes distasteful sexualization and he doesn't know what oshi means, not really a reason to hang him. If that is enough to dislike him then anything room temperature will make you steam. :autismvortex:
It's not the "sexualization" thing people have an issue with, you're missing the forest for the rocks.

Would you get a job at McDonalds and not bother learning what it is that you sell is called?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom