"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Isnt there a clip of Filian walking into someone's room in one of those gamer houses in all of her equipment? Pretty sure it was posted here. She looked average (maybe she sent a photo with makeup n shit).
You're right, here's the post from back in March

Well, she's not fat, so that immediately puts her in the top 80% of American women :kaelalaugh:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

That was Amazing
Shot out to HIMEHINA and Sumire and Chihiro that decided to appear in Lapu 2nd anniversary. Thank you!
This 2nd year started shaky but in the end everything went uphill from there
LETS GO 3RD YEAR

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Bronze

Oh right, regarding the micro-drama between ID/EN speaking vtuber Hinagawa Kyomi and the ID micro-agency We_Live, I still haven't translated much of Kyomi's evidences (which is on @Short 's archived post about it, I swear I'll get to it now) but Kyomi seems to just decided to call it quit.

.... but she does states that she was a minor when she started it two-three years ago. Do she really need to state it? Maybe? Or is it just a last spite against the agency? Who knows?
Also the founder did a livestream about it

I assume its in ID so haven't checked myself, but it might contain information.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A long time ago I had a strategy game guide YT channel.

No matter what game the highest female % viewership I saw was 5%. For the majority of games it less than 1%. For a fair number of games it was either 0.1% or literally zero, as in the female viewership wasn't even shown in analytics because it was less than YT measured, and these are videos with 10k+ views so it's not sample size.

There is no way in hell AoE2 is a woman's game, even if there are a few women in content creation who play it.

The games where you can draw a large female fan base: Minecraft, any of the "Park" Tycoon games, The Sims, Fashion-type games, Pokemon or anything that is favored on Mobile. The mobile stuff doesn't seem to translate too well to YT success, though.

Well, she's not fat, so that immediately puts her in the top 80% of American women :kaelalaugh:
With Filian, the issue would be the regular concussions. She's taken some shots. Also, she can do a couple of flips that generally take at least decent physical endurance.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
It's finally happening! Indie Vtuber Oimori Uni has gone into labor.
oimori in the hospital.PNG
pasta oimori.PNG

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Fashion-type games

Behold, prime example of femoid digital crack.

Though I guess this should come with the qualifier that this is for girls that aren't tomboys. Tomboys (Sleepy, as the first example that comes to mind) wouldn't touch that game.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Behold, prime example of femoid digital crack.

There was some hybrid MMO / Fashion sale game about a decade ago. I have no clue the game's name, but I knew a guy that made a lot of money by randomly getting involved and selling designs.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The games where you can draw a large female fan base: Minecraft, any of the "Park" Tycoon games, The Sims, Fashion-type games, Pokemon or anything that is favored on Mobile. The mobile stuff doesn't seem to translate too well to YT success, though.
I do find it funny that there are some game genres that mean entirely different things to male and female players.

You see it with vtuber debuts. A girl will put "sim games" or "simulations" on her interests, the audience will perk up, but this always means Powerwash Simulator, Roller Coaster Tycoon, The Sims, Stardew Valley, etc. The closest crossover with expectations would be something like Euro Truck Simulator or Cities: Skylines. Meanwhile I always see guys thinking it somehow means Dwarf Fortress, Assetto Corsa, DCS, Arma, etc.

All that to say, where's my Command: Modern Operations vtuber?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Maybe this entire forum is just a figment of my imagination and all of you are just the very autistic voices in my head?
you were sent to earth to decide the final battle between good and evil we are all here to nudge your morality one way or another I won't name names because that would ruin the results you understand right.
I just see Jim Sterling. :smugselen:
that's low even as an insult at least shes not balding.

hows that Singing ban working out for you certainly no tard rage there.

Lines up. we know shes at least short IRL given her apparent ability to fit into a suitcase.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor's chatting stream

Tenma playing Fight Knight

DrLolime's (onnanoko) Ultimate Custom Night stream in a hour.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just saw this new vtuber agency on my twitter feed.

4 EN and 3 JP members for their first gen. Debuting early december. I really like Victoria Valerie' and Koma Oboro's models. Koma is litterally Okayu with black hair.

We had a lot of shitty starter agencies recently. Would be nice to have an agency that isnt a dumpster fire.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There was some hybrid MMO / Fashion sale game about a decade ago. I have no clue the game's name, but I knew a guy that made a lot of money by randomly getting involved and selling designs.
For the sake of clarification, you don't mean Second Life, right?

There's another 2-3 MMOs that fit the description, but that's the most prominent I think.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

For the sake of clarification, you don't mean Second Life, right?

There's another 2-3 MMOs that fit the description, but that's the most prominent I think.
It wasn't Second Life. It was something I don't think had a long shelf life. Somewhere in the like 2010-12ish range?

may have been Gaia online.if you had any ability to sprite you could make decent pocket change. Imvu (shitty barbie doll game) Whirld (Think club penguin but without the penguins ) also come to mind.

Still mad about Whirld they had a really decent flash game (side scrolling beat em up) and just let it waste away.

Imvu might have been it, actually. But it's been too long, haha.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It wasn't Second Life. It was something I don't think had a long shelf life. Somewhere in the like 2010-12ish range?
may have been Gaia online.if you had any ability to sprite you could make decent pocket change. Imvu (shitty barbie doll game) Whirld (Think club penguin but without the penguins ) also come to mind.

Still mad about Whirld they had a really decent flash game (side scrolling beat em up) and just let it waste away.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Top Bottom