"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia raided into this forgetting that her chat is 100% Mexican

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What kinda panic attacks is this guy having that he's actually in a hospital with his ass in a bed and loaded up with an IV? Is everyone involved in this industry just actually insane?
average woman just kills someone or schizoposts on twitter after a panic attack while god's weakest jester twink has to pay 10k for an ER visit

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma has found some potential grade A content for a collab:

Archive

Bronze

Nene Amano from Prod. Kawaii is revealing her new outfit right now. Lots of outfit reveals happening these days.

>clicks stream
>all she is doing is shaking her tits
now now, im not a femboy but all ive seen of this chick is her tits and wierd ass simps
I've noticed the unfortunate timing of my post right after sending it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nene Amano from Prod. Kawaii is revealing her new outfit right now. Lots of outfit reveals happening these days.

>clicks stream
>all she is doing is shaking her tits
now now, im not a femboy but all ive seen of this chick is her tits and wierd ass simps

Kalion

:)

On the topic of gunpla streamers from earlier: Tsukimi is celebrating two years of playing mecha games and snapping together plastic robots on Twitch.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Is everyone involved in this industry just actually insane?
It's actually a requirement to be insane to be a streamer of some sort.

Anime Fan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
What kinda panic attacks is this guy having that he's actually in a hospital with his ass in a bed and loaded up with an IV? Is everyone involved in this industry just actually insane?

Medic-lad reporting for duty.

In the case of severe panic attacks, respiratory and heart problems can arise which feeds a nasty loop. Because you start to feel your heart being weird and your breathing is bad, you think you'll die or something is wrong and it makes the panic attack even worse. Nausea is very common too, which caused people to start shitting themselves or puking. The medicines to treat these work very quickly if we can establish an IV. We used to push Ativan (anti-seizure and anxiety) and Zofran (anti-nausea) at the same time one after the other. You'd get results usually in 10 minutes by IV injection. Failing that you can ratchet up a higher tier of drugs, or start morphine to induce tiredness and a slight high. It might sound odd, but the point of emergency treatment is to stop the ongoing/current crisis. Not sort your long-term shit out. So we focused on stopping the immediate problem.

Then fluids to re-hydrate them. They may have lost a lot due to sweating, or diarrhea from the panic attack. Usually after that you ship them off to a primary care doctor who will diagnose mental issues or recommend a psych to do it depending on the cause of the panic attack and how frequent they are/history.

:medsmoremeds:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's not uncommon for people who are having a panic attack to be convinced that they're dying, even if they know intellectually that they're not.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'll give this nigga the benefit of the doubt and say that if he does in fact have an neurological problem that makes go into turbo sperg mode some times it does fuck you bad. Extreme mental stress on the body will fuck with your stomach, hearth and nerves. If it has gotten to the point of fucking with his blood pressure he can risk poping a blood vessel in his brain or faint. Most of the fags who use muh anxiety excuse are just awkward faggots but the dudes who really have something is pretty shit.
Medic-lad reporting for duty.

In the case of severe panic attacks, respiratory and heart problems can arise which feeds a nasty loop. Because you start to feel your heart being weird and your breathing is bad, you think you'll die or something is wrong and it makes the panic attack even worse. Nausea is very common too, which caused people to start shitting themselves or puking. The medicines to treat these work very quickly if we can establish an IV. We used to push Ativan (anti-seizure and anxiety) and Zofran (anti-nausea) at the same time one after the other. You'd get results usually in 10 minutes by IV injection. Failing that you can ratchet up a higher tier of drugs, or start morphine to induce tiredness and a slight high. It might sound odd, but the point of emergency treatment is to stop the ongoing/current crisis. Not sort your long-term shit out. So we focused on stopping the immediate problem.

Then fluids to re-hydrate them. They may have lost a lot due to sweating, or diarrhea from the panic attack. Usually after that you ship them off to a primary care doctor who will diagnose mental issues or recommend a psych to do it depending on the cause of the panic attack and how frequent they are/history.

:medsmoremeds:
very informative thanks man :kaelaapprob:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
TENMA NOOOOO!

Is this motherfucker back? Miss his clips.

Apparently this clip is what Lucy got banned for. She was always kinda yab, but every time I've checked in on her streams its seemed like she's been escalating the lewdness, so yeah I guess this was coming.

I'm not one to care about lewd shit (hell at this point Twitch should just go full NSFW) but i have seen people get banned for way less. Not only is she wearing the tiniest bikini but thats a fucking dick coming out of her face pissing over everything.

As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
Proctor for fucks sake you should already know that the money is in the lewd shit. Yes, being lewd won't get you instant fame but once you are big, dipping your toes into that shit can be very profitable.

Going to talk out of my ass but this dude looks like shit in every photo I have seen of him. He looks like he spent 4 days awake and the only reason he doesn't crash is because the 50 energy drinks he drank replaced his blood. This looks like the dude ate nothing for 18 hours his blood sugar dropped and had to be taken to the hospital because he fainted. As far as I know, you don't get sent to the hospital and put on an IV because of a "panic attack".

Forgot to mention but after 1 month, finally uploaded something to my dead channel.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1700965435515.png
Archive

Bless.

Apparently this clip is what Lucy got banned for. She was always kinda yab, but every time I've checked in on her streams its seemed like she's been escalating the lewdness, so yeah I guess this was coming.

So she got banned for having a big nose? Seems a bit anti-Semitic.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

At this point we should have a "Read before you sign on with a company" thread in the workshop. And include "GET A CONTRACT. THE CONTRACT IS TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE COMPANY FUCKING YOU OVER AS MUCH AS IT IS YOU FUCKING THEM OVER. HAVE A LAYWER READ IT BEFORE SIGNING. DO NOT SIGN ON WITH NO CONTRACT." in big bold letters.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

frz

ah another whore, well at least the ban is deserved, should be permanent IMO because people have been banned for less.
Hey she is not like your normal whore streamer, give her some credit. Whore streamer tease on twitch and locks the nsfw behind paygates. Lucy does it on stream. She is more like a hentai streamer.
As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
In defense of lucy. She doesnt do lazy bait content. She is a degenerate weaboo. Her videos that she put out are banger and actual content. The demorization ranting was sarcastic if you actually watch it. Because she went even further in that video.

No i do not fap to her, I actually think they are funny and entertaining.

roktofferson

Going to talk out of my ass but this dude looks like shit in every photo I have seen of him. He looks like he spent 4 days awake and the only reason he doesn't crash is because the 50 energy drinks he drank replaced his blood. This looks like the dude ate nothing for 18 hours his blood sugar dropped and had to be taken to the hospital because he fainted. As far as I know, you don't get sent to the hospital and put on an IV because of a "panic attack".
I've never seen an iv for anxiety attacks. Sometimes you get a shot to calm the body down if you're having severe enough physical reactions, but not an IV. Fagaloon probably OD'd on heroin or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom