"Tomorrow?!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've been in the exact same position as Azehara before. The adsense account is unaffected by your youtube channels getting demonetized. The Fishman and the rest of the phase girls would be safe from one channel getting gunted.
what a fucking relief :Vesper-UNHINGED: They word shit like they ban the adsense account too.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Have you seen the new Lolikami by Koyori?

It's great and all, but what bothers me is that the dance sequence is offbeat. The whole animation is shifted, it starts (end ends) like half a second to early.

Oh, good, it's not just my imagination.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So we go from gura timeloop to the day of seethe timeloop, fucking 'ell.
ALL OF YOU CEASE AND DESIST YOUR GODDAMN NIGGGERING NOW, OR I SWEAR I'LL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!!

Or take it to another thread.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lethal Company collab in some minutes.

New guy being mindbroken by the purple dragon.

Claude was a good hire.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Speaking of straddling women, probably late but it took her so long to get this.

Apparently this clip is what Lucy got banned for. She was always kinda yab, but every time I've checked in on her streams its seemed like she's been escalating the lewdness, so yeah I guess this was coming.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Apparently this clip is what Lucy got banned for. She was always kinda yab, but every time I've checked in on her streams its seemed like she's been escalating the lewdness, so yeah I guess this was coming.

I'm pro chaos but yeah getting banned here is justified

Lurker McSpic

ah another whore, well at least the ban is deserved, should be permanent IMO because people have been banned for less.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Unpopular opinion but I haven't been able to watch these two since their GGN days. The voices aren't awful but I much preferred the more grounded personalities they had back then.

Definitely don't begrudge them their success, though. Well deserved.
Same, it’s mostly baby talk tho in colabs they’re a tolerable. However, the memes are fucking S Tier.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?

Negzana

Not timelooping here I swear but I saw this on my twitter feed and can't help but laugh at the "upload almost day" part

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
Being a whore is easy, profitable, and “”fulfilling”” in the short term. They’re unwitting running their channels in the same way as some CEOs run their company into the ground for short term gains. However, most of these girls aren’t smart enough to create a golden parachute for themselves for when shit goes south.

Lurker McSpic

CEASE YOUR YamanbaING AND GIVE THE NEW MEGA IDOL A LISTEN

that is all, carry on :kaelaapprob:

my nigga in christ, the answer is simple
MONEY
if the average looking man would make bank doing the helicopter plenty of niggas would be doing it. Low effort high pay content will always win.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Im not suprised considering one of her first claims to fame was being a FFXIV vtuber

Anyone who plays FFXIV is either a degenerate or a fucking weaboo, or both

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1700962429467.png

Ojou after she hears for the 4735th time the "Haha Ayame doesnt stream" joke

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kira Flashbacks

Hakka with his IRL little brother

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not timelooping here I swear but I saw this on my twitter feed and can't help but laugh at the "upload almost day" part

"I upload almost daily"

y2i2oqWgzh5ioRp4Qa.gif

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Kira Flashbacks

Hakka with his IRL little brother

What kinda panic attacks is this guy having that he's actually in a hospital with his ass in a bed and loaded up with an IV? Is everyone involved in this industry just actually insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom