"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh god they're talking about Yosuga no Sora with Lui...

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mavi cute
1700966025581.png
That is all

kestraline

Early Adopter
What kinda panic attacks is this guy having that he's actually in a hospital with his ass in a bed and loaded up with an IV?
Guy would stop having panic attacks if he just did the right thing and have nothing to do with Froot. It may save his life.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
You are expecting to much from a hobby full of bitches, autistics and people like this

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guy would stop having panic attacks if he just did the right thing and have nothing to do with Froot. It may save his life.
maybe the denial of being a succubus thing wasnt a larp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
New Micro-Drama spawned

This is pretty interesting. Does the talent have any other known socials? Is this the first major graduation of this company?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How much do you want to bet her black company will be like 'psyke lol you gotta stay another week'?

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH :pikafaku::pikafaku::pikafaku:
pls no ban Kirshe is pretty cool
But yeah those Yamanbas probably will pull some shit on her or make her work during christmas. I fear the woman has been there for at least 10 years in her last stream I think she said she has been there years and from the stories she tells at minimum she has been there 5 years. She did say that she could leave SOON but what is soon in a 20 year sentence? :pikameefuck:
With Airi's luck she'll be human trafficked out of whatever backwater place she's in the day before she leaves. Please let PonWolf get back okay.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Kira Flashbacks

Hakka with his IRL little brother

Juni called him about for being a normie yesterday and now hes in the hospital? I see why hes scared of monster girls now :whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
With Airi's luck she'll be human trafficked out of whatever backwater place she's in the day before she leaves.

She has more chance of getting paid overtime at the hands of a human trafficker than her current company, at any rate.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
ALL OF YOU CEASE AND DESIST YOUR GODDAMN NIGGGERING NOW, OR I SWEAR I'LL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!!

Or take it to another thread.
that's not a Car your driving it's a rather short bus.
ah another whore, well at least the ban is deserved, should be permanent IMO because people have been banned for less.
Kinda but not usually shes one of Filians Orbiters (or rather Filian Orbits anyone who will pay attention to her) they are about as "lewd" as a child trying their mothers makeup for the first time it's all degenerate humor. I will admit Lucy had it coming for a while tho especially with that clip which was asking for it.
As I stated earlier on the Discord, I just don't get why these women who I first watched because they made quite good, entertaining and relatively wholesome content end up being such total disgusting degenerates. I first came across Lucy making cute videos on Youtube, then she randomly started one with her model booba jiggling for about twenty seconds while the camera slowly zoomed in on them. Then she made a video ranting and yelling about how awful evil and dreadful Youtube was for demonetizing her. Now this.

Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple. Why do these people just not get it?
Because Lucy Filian and the others in that not a group are all on the younger side so immaturity like "i shit my pants" and "longfellow penisnose" tracks with their want of more arrention i have little doubt it was expected and planned for,,

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Really emphasizing on micro, the agency itself is rather small despite existing from like, 2020.
This is pretty interesting. Does the talent have any other known socials? Is this the first major graduation of this company?
Not really, one of the agency's first talent from 2020, named Aishuu Bea has already graduated on 2021, though it's nothing dramatic.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You are expecting to much from a hobby full of bitches, autistics and people like this

Not sure if shes being serious or not but Megu is pretty chill usually.

That said I never really understood the whole "dont talk about other vtubers unless I bring them up in chat" shit. People care too fucking much, let chat be chat and talk about whatever. if it keeps them entertained and chatting and active, why the fuck would the streamer care?

Forgot to post this also. Alpha Betta released a Golden Hour cover (shame it was not Golden Shower) and she killed it as usual. Honestly one of the best EN singers and I feel like she has not properly marketed herself especially given how good her singing is. She should be at every goddamn convention singing honestly.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sawa is playing Katawa Shoujo. It's been almost 12 years since I played it. Time sure flies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This is really a Micro Agency and the worst of all its that they are Indonesian so i dont understand a shit
-They dont have a official site
-But they have a Discord: https://discord.com/invite/p52XrEufjP
-With this graduation this is their roster:
FireShot Capture 007 - (77) We Liver's Official Channel - YouTube - www.youtube.com.png
Maybe someone who knows Bahasa Indonesia can search something about it

Stunned But Dumb

Sawa is playing Katawa Shoujo. It's been almost 12 years since I played it. Time sure flies.

I say it literally every time I watch her, but I cannot help but be stunned by her remarkable range. If I look away from the stream and she changes voices, I get shook. It's a crime that she isn't a voice actor for some high tier animated series or film.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This is really a Micro Agency and the worst of all its that they are Indonesian so i dont understand a shit
-They dont have a official site
-But they have a Discord: https://discord.com/invite/p52XrEufjP
-With this graduation this is their roster:
View attachment 57552
Maybe someone who knows Bahasa Indonesia can search something about it
They have a wiki on virtualyoutuber fandom wiki, and the wiki claimed that they have a website but now it's dead. The history is a bit interesting though. So to tl;dr, the company CEO and the vtubers themselves are formerly from uh... a anime/weeb hobby shop (they sell anime figurines) and debuted four vtubers under its shop name (WGT Hobby Shop)
1700968832653.png
I guess sometime after the debut and all that, the company branches on to be actual vtuber agency We_live, while putting the hobby shop on the side (Facebook is left dead, but the online shop on ID online shop site Tokopedia is still open and selling preorder figurines). The blue woman on the left, Aishuu Bea is long graduated back in 2021, hence why you don't see her in the screenshot you posted. Kyomi, meanwhile, is previously pink cat woman but switched to her current model as a purple fox woman in 2022.

DanishCookies

Why is she like this

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom