"Uh huh, oh yeah, this is all my fault, right, gaslighting is the victim's fault, okay, gotchoo!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara update:

Today she had a date with Ellie, the swiss-canadian fleshtuber muscle mommy (184cm tall!) she collabed with in AOE2 a while ago.
Kiara continues to conquer the hearts of innocent female streamers left and right, there is no stopping her :sanasmile:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

braindoko

Elira is playing MGS again in a few minutes.

Her first stream was a surprise hit. IMO she tends to play slow ass games like turn based RPGs or repetitive task ones like Stanley Parable "push-button-to-keep-baby-alive" or "draw a circle perfectly except the rules are bullshit". Not really "gamer stuff"
【Draw a Perfect Circle】 drawing circles that's the whole stream 【NIJISANJI EN _ Elira Pendora】...png

But she did surprisingly well, almost beating bosses on her first try, not getting stuck much and understanding the story, which shocked me since she's kind of an airhead at times. She also played blind so cackles were had during Otacon's and other scenes
Recommended watch, up there with Pomu's playthrough.
【METAL GEAR SOLID】 kept you waiting huh 【NIJISANJI EN _ Elira Pendora】 3-57-39 screenshot.png

Bronze

Biboo's playing Henry Stickman Collection in 10 min. Said she doesn't know much about it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"The incest was optional and they all chose incest?" Dizzy Dokuro

Can someone add that to the quote text list, please?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Speaking of straddling women, probably late but it took her so long to get this.
Her first stream was a surprise hit. IMO she tends to play slow ass games like turn based RPGs or repetitive task ones like Stanley Parable "push-button-to-keep-baby-alive" or "draw a circle perfectly except the rules are bullshit". Not really "gamer stuff"

But she did surprisingly well, almost beating bosses on her first try, not getting stuck much and understanding the story, which shocked me since she's kind of an airhead at times. She also played blind so cackles were had during Otacon's and other scenes
View attachment 57510
Knowing Elira's....playstyle and emptyheadedness at times, it just honestly lead me to believe most chubbas who played MGS just purposefully sucked at it, which ofc content, but Elira getting these bosses first try really surprised me, when a lot were gated by Raven and Mantis early on.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I hear you guys is timelooping once again so here's a Kyo cosplayer attempting to replicate a certain anime wuss's pose.
IMG_20231125_165830.jpg
He is very sad that he cant be racist no more.

There are plenty of ladies in ID cosplaying as him for some funky reason.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Spoiler: seriously look at this circle and tell me it's 98% perfect

As somebody who has been trying to improve his drawfu in the past few weeks, the pleasure you get from being able to freehand a good circle borders on orgasmic. This is not a good circle.

soap suds

View attachment 57510

Speaking of straddling women, probably late but it took her so long to get this.

Knowing Elira's....playstyle and emptyheadedness at times, it just honestly lead me to believe most chubbas who played MGS just purposefully sucked at it, which ofc content, but Elira getting these bosses first try really surprised me, when a lot were gated by Raven and Mantis early on.

Elira can be a bit ditzy and airheaded, but she is pretty good at picking up the story of games. She's known for her long playthroughs of story-based games, so I would hope she could follow a story. Now as for picking up the game's mechanics, I am just as surprised. She has admitted that she isn't really a "gamer", and we've seen that to be the case a lot of times, so the fact she was able to pick up MGS as quickly as she did was quite a feat. I say that but she does still futz around, but it wouldn't be Elira if she didn't fail sometimes.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I hear you guys is timelooping once again so here's a Kyo cosplayer attempting to replicate a certain anime wuss's pose.
View attachment 57511
He is very sad that he cant be racist no more.

There are plenty of ladies in ID cosplaying as him for some funky reason.
Can't see his black face in this photo

httn

Hag enthusiast

Negzana

Unarchived Lia

I would call her singing SOVL but she's terribly singing about her grandfather being boinked by a seme...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Typically it'll all go to one adsense account (only way to trust you get your actual cut), but as PC is an entity rather than a single person it won't affect everyone.
that's exactly my point if all of pc's channel adsense goes to a single account if one of the channels manages to get their adsense account kicked out of googles good graces then all their channels are fucked.
I think I will just have to make a fucking video essay reply to this shit and hope some shit bot doesn't just pull a Twitter on me and auto-dismiss the whole fucking thing 10 seconds after I post it.
I don't think you got hit because of your newer videos but maybe because of early videos if you weren't being careful about over editing things. These demonetization hits seem to come in waves but it's hard to tell, specially now with that system of rating your own videos. If you're gonna make the video apology shit I read in passing on twitter that using parts of the guidelines to make your case helps the bot flag it as truthful or something like that. Good luck nigga I really hope you're not fucked in the ass that bad.
How much do you want to bet her black company will be like 'psyke lol you gotta stay another week'?
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH :pikafaku::pikafaku::pikafaku:
pls no ban Kirshe is pretty cool
But yeah those Yamanbas probably will pull some shit on her or make her work during christmas. I fear the woman has been there for at least 10 years in her last stream I think she said she has been there years and from the stories she tells at minimum she has been there 5 years. She did say that she could leave SOON but what is soon in a 20 year sentence? :pikameefuck:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How much do you want to bet her black company will be like 'psyke lol you gotta stay another week'?
not a question of IF it's how many times and which times she mentions.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Limkin

She has admitted that she isn't really a "gamer", and we've seen that to be the case a lot of times, so the fact she was able to pick up MGS as quickly as she did was quite a feat. I say that but she does still futz around, but it wouldn't be Elira if she didn't fail sometimes.
The average skill level has fallen so low that her thinking she is bad at games at worst puts her as average. She also has a good combination of listening to chat for advice but not blindly following it and showing them when they are wrong by example. She tends to stumble into weird strategies and then just roll with it and take the win. Having a "I am not a gamer" attitude definitely helps with not being stuck for hours on a boss trying to beat it "legit" by some arbitrary rules the chat will be screeching about.
TL;DR - she is stupid but not retarded

httn

Hag enthusiast
that's exactly my point if all of pc's channel adsense goes to a single account if one of the channels manages to get their adsense account kicked out of googles good graces then all their channels are fucked.
I've been in the exact same position as Azehara before. The adsense account is unaffected by your youtube channels getting demonetized. The Fishman and the rest of the phase girls would be safe from one channel getting gunted.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom