"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
It's frustrating because on a base level, I get the logic behind trigger warnings. It's understandable that, say, a war veteran wouldn't want to hear gunshots coming from the TV after years of being shot at, or that a trafficking victim would feel uncomfortable seeing depictions of sexual abuse. The problem is that the early-2010s-tumblr types diluted this down to the most mundane, nonsensical shit where they'd get mad at people not tagging pet pics because they were bitten by a dog as a child and they're litcherally shaking right now - then those people broke containment from tumblr onto Twitter where they started interacting with the actual creatives behind TV and video game production, and that's where we are now.
As with most elements coming from that "culture", it's just another tool they use for self-victimization and, later down the line, for justification to control other people's behavior. Suddenly, an oversensitive person's triggers become a point of contention as they use it to shut down discussion as they feel too distressed to even function in the most extreme cases. Better yet, they will use their triggers to try to remove material they consider harmful and apply a label to you if oppose their pushy way of thinking.

I could go on about these processes forever, but I'm not here to write a book about the psychology and social "norms" of 🏳️‍🌈 retards.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

soap suds

Millie’s new outfit reveal is in a couple of minutes.

Millie is also kind of obsessed with hangyodon now. She never really cared much for Sanrio before, but now this fish is her new favorite thing.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Another egg carton has struck the Phase Connect tower.

USS IOWA

In other news,

A recently debuted vtuber from nijisanji (No not the one from 1 month ago) might have landed himself in stealth suspicion over a nothing burger drama.

How it started:

He revealed his official fan mascot. Creditted an artist named Maerie, who's relatively popular within the scene.

But someone noticed ... it was her design. All she asked for was to be appropriately credited

Instead of just crediting her like a normal human being. Yu Wilson doubled down, went on a sperg in the reply, admitting to "referencing" her design and stating that he can just commision a new one if she have trouble with it.
View attachment 57454

To this moment, 10 hours after his initial reply + 1 hour after the hiatus tweet, she is still not credited.
:gunpeko:
Archive

The Nijisanji 'days without drama counter' ain't gonna go for triple digits.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In other news,

A recently debuted vtuber from nijisanji (No not the one from 1 month ago) might have landed himself in stealth suspicion over a nothing burger drama.

How it started:

He revealed his official fan mascot. Creditted an artist named Maerie, who's relatively popular within the scene.

But someone noticed ... it was her design. All she asked for was to be appropriately credited

Instead of just crediting her like a normal human being. Yu Wilson doubled down, went on a sperg in the reply, admitting to "referencing" her design and stating that he can just commision a new one if she have trouble with it.
View attachment 57454

To this moment, 10 hours after his initial reply + 1 hour after the hiatus tweet, she is still not credited.
Archive

And all that just to be another blonde male vtuber with an axolotl mascot

20231125_082526.jpg
Atleast Axel's has melanin

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Marine goes to the bathroom with Mocopi and Korone Loses it
:holohag::hololove:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

RRat dog OG Song

Interesting. An original duet, instead of a cover, that isn't sponsored or for a milestone, by a pair that hasn't streamed together much. Wonder what inspired Bae and Korone to do this one.

Lui's anniversary will be on 27 November. Her announcement of the theme and guests had this splash:
1700923178762.png

But who is that on her left shoulder?

A day later the artist tweeted this:

Ghostarchive
Google Translate:
【notice! ]Rui Takamine (
@takanelui
)11/27㈪ 2nd anniversary LIVE “ANIMAL”I took the key visual! I've never been in charge of animals like this before at work, so it's refreshing!
I’m so looking forward to Louis-nee’s live performance!
Let's all definitely watch it!
Maybe no one has commissioned you to draw animals in this style before, but how do you end up drawing a weird dwarf ferret when asked for a fennec fox?

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie’s new outfit reveal is in a couple of minutes.

Millie is also kind of obsessed with hangyodon now. She never really cared much for Sanrio before, but now this fish is her new favorite thing.

Very cute.
lucie.jpeg

Screenshot_20231125_114427_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_114909_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_115103_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_115232_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_115241_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_115318_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_115753_YouTube.jpg
endscreen.jpeg
She has a cover premiering now.

Kino retarded ver. included.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Egg plays Little goody two shoes

and Bibi is live too

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Look who found the time in her schedule for this

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Went to an unusually sparse local weeb event, encounter friend doing cosplay photography and doing a photoshoot project with a mostly female weeb community cosplaying as vtubers.

There's one with Miko cosplay and so the :mikothumbsl: must be recreated.
IMG_20231125_160117_1.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

It seems Costco its the same everywhere
Luna talks about it for like 11 minutes

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I feel like the plot will appeal to her fujo tendencies but I predict that she is going to die a lot.
The skill test for Metal Gear Solid is the first area, if any Vtuber get into the elevator and get Campbell codec call praising Snake for doing well thats is a huge milestone at least, i didn't even knew you could get a call for doing horribly until i saw Fuwamoco fumbling hardcore that part

I really wonder why they dont play Twin Snakes that is baby mode

Well he just said this, so take it as you will.

(archive)

And a as member of a company nothing is approved without the greenlight of Management so i think he got a slap in the wrist and took the fall because management also fucked up

And all that just to be another blonde male vtuber with an axolotl mascot

View attachment 57473
Atleast Axel's has melanin
They fixed Phantom eye i see, iirc his first prototype fumbled his eye so when you see Gorimane tweet beating the shit out of them he is looking at the wall, and when he is looking to the front he is hidden by the rest of plushies

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi will have a Karaoke Stream in a little bit!

🖤❤️:hololove:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you're so far gone that some words or audio-visuals make you want to rope then maybe it's natural selection at work and you should let nature take its course. Why go against nature? :thisisstupid:
Troon Vermin Feminist MEGA Biden Twitter X Elon Trump Moist Waffles Zoomer Cringe Latinx Patriot Spic Chink Chemtrail Pronouns.

IF I didn't at least annoy you slightly with one of those words then i guess ill rope myself.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Get to watch Kiara play Mario RPG now. Kind of a shame that I've watched so many others play it lately.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not exactly a zoomer, but never had the chance to watch or read it, so I was curious what the "triggering kantent" is... and of course it's vermintide shit... it's always the fucking vermintide.

But I digress; when looking up "Silence of the Lambs controversy," one of the first auto-complete suggestions was "-content warning." In my infinite stupidity and autistic curiosity, I decided to dive down the rabbit hole, which led me to this:

View attachment 57459
which has to be one of the most psychotically Californian things I have ever seen. There's a list of no less than 120 different triggers organized in alphabetical order - they also sort books almost exclusively by trigger

View attachment 57464.

Then there's this in the FAQ:

View attachment 57461
View attachment 57462
"LIFE-SAVING" :depressedtako:
Before you ask - yes, there are at least 3 different donation options littered about the site. Yes, one of them is ko-fi.

Consider my night ruined. Is it my entirely my own fault? Yes. Am I still going to blame you in particular? Yes. Fuck you and your coal-black oshi.
Friendly reminder that time and time again the most effective proven method to deal with trauma, phobias, and most other mental issues has been exposure therapy. These dumb fags are literally doing the exact opposite of what is best to help deal with their issues because they're so limp wristed.
It's frustrating because on a base level, I get the logic behind trigger warnings. It's understandable that, say, a war veteran wouldn't want to hear gunshots coming from the TV after years of being shot at, or that a trafficking victim would feel uncomfortable seeing depictions of sexual abuse. The problem is that the early-2010s-tumblr types diluted this down to the most mundane, nonsensical shit where they'd get mad at people not tagging pet pics because they were bitten by a dog as a child and they're litcherally shaking right now - then those people broke containment from tumblr onto Twitter where they started interacting with the actual creatives behind TV and video game production, and that's where we are now.
Tumblr allowed people to put "Mildly uncomfortable" on the same level as war vet PTSD sufferers. Add onto the self-diagnosis bullshit, and you have a perfect storm of wimpiness. Trigger warnings has been turned into the same thing that happened to people saying "racist" and "____-phobe", overused to the point of near uselessness. The original intent has been eroded so hard I can't take them seriously at all either.
Send your questions for /our:holohag:/

Clio mentioned the last time she did this 80% of her mallows were Phase-poachers, so I expect her to be telling people to neck themselves. At this point, I'm wondering how many of the phasebeggers are phase fans and how many are falseflag fags who know it just gets a rise out of people.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom